India hate thread

I think India sucks, I'm not even hating on them, but there's no reason to think that its good
The country:
>Laughable HDI
>Laughable GDP per capita
>Laughable infrastructure
>Political scene is a joke
>They became famous for street shitting
>The biggest slum in the world is in India and it's called Dharavi and has over 1 million residents
>They won less Olympic medals than Jamaica and Jamaica has less than 3 million people
The inhabitants:
>Short
>Unathletic
>Very bad at sports (Cricket is an exception I suppose)
>Ugly
>Low IQ (82)
>Unhygienic
>"halo ma'am send boob pls"
>Their accent is terrible
>Their religion sucks
>They bathe in the same Ganges river that they shit in
The only redeemable thing is that yeah, some Pajeetas are hot, but every country has some hot women

Attached: Kanpur.png (628x417, 774.71K)

Press F to flush.

Attached: flushing the toilet.webm (630x460, 3M)

How's the weather in Bangladesh today?

Attached: 1628975597053.jpg (1080x807, 237.85K)

Inbred mohammed hands wrote this.

Seethe more roastie

Attached: image_2022-06-28_233904762.png (1000x500, 802.11K)

Mohammed my son

And still you clean our shit like dalit. Give your women while we do the needful.

Based Chadjeet

Attached: 1645728455219.png (739x415, 30.17K)

>Chadjeet
Being 5'3" and weighing 130 lbs is the opposite of a chad

Attached: historical fort trash.png (595x327, 586.92K)

Everyone should clean their environment/country. Not just Dalits. I guess that’s why India is so dirty.

>India hate thread
>I'm not even hating on them

lol wut?

You’re just mad since India recently surpassed the UK as the fifth largest economy. India superpower by 2030 is looking a bit realistic.

India has 1,3 billion people while UK has 67 million people
And they only BARELY "surpassed" it LMAO
Pic related is the richest city in India, the capital

Attached: new delhi.png (391x289, 338.84K)

India isn't a country, it's a collection of parallel societies. Upper class have zero connection to the rest. None. They don't even hate the plebs like the British upper class, they simply do not care about them and that extends to the ground they walk on

Yeah, you’re mad. You people always said India wouldn’t survive without British governance. Now India is economically surpassing Britain and other European countries. Their economic growth rate far exceeds that of any White country.

The Indians have practically bought off British industries such as Jaguar and Land Rover being bought by Tata Motors. They even own British tea now, with Tetley now being also owned by Indians.

A lot of European/British companies are being sold off either to the Americans, Indians or Chinese. Europe cannot sustain shit. White-Brits make up amongst the worst entrepreneurs in Western Europe.

Meme flag spreading hate.
I wonder who could be behind this very low level bait thread.

>Now India is economically surpassing Britain and other European countries
Lol, imagine being this stupid that you think higher total GDP (which is mostly caused by population size) means better standard of living
Why do you ignore GDP per capita, Pajeet? Because India has a laughable GDP per capita of $8,000? Do you seriously think living standards are better in India than in Switzerland? You probably do because you're a Pajeet and all Pajeets are delusional lol
UK life expectancy: 81
India life expectancy: 69
Pic related is considered a rich city in India despite it looks like a favela lol

Attached: ahmedabad.png (1068x596, 1.41M)

Show flag. You’re defo a Brit.

The poorest cities in Britain look like Dubai compared to the richest cities in India
Take a shower, Pajeesh

I love India because it's a clusterfuck.

>Political scene is a joke
>Their religion sucks
I hate my country too

>A lot of European/British companies are being sold off

The top military tech sectors are still barred off from chinks, pajeets and sands. Futuristic technologies even the smartest insectoid could only dream of working on (they won't because of ties with CCP) is only offered to Germanic whites.

Source: I know 4 people at SNC, Bombardier and GM.

That's good. You need class divide. However these classes should be more divided by individual merit than heritability.

You’re also disregarding the caste-system in place. India’s economy is intended bar other Indians from acquiring social mobility due to the caste system.

Furthermore, India could develop their economy at a much faster rate if they introduced protectionist policies in their country likewise to that of China. India has permitted European and American companies to economically stunt its growth in the name of “free trade”.

Now, Modi is implementing protectionist policies in India such as taxing imports, and encouraging Indian manufacturing — and buy Indian initiative. As a result, India is now taking off at a faster rate. Furthermore, they’re even manufacturing their own semiconductor chips. What does Europe manufacture apart from Germany?

Europe is beyond overrated.

Bump. Jeets are as bad as niggers.

Attached: Pajeet eats literal cow shit.webm (358x640, 1.59M)

Any country with a class divide like India will look like shit and smell like shit, doesn't matter if it's meritocratic
And individual merit cannot be detached from heritability, dumbass

>europe is beyond overrated
Reminder that india failed two times with their lunar lander only 3 years ago, but Germanic men did it with a fraction of the technology that even india has today. Cope shitskin.

Attached: vb-new-023.jpg (905x1200, 143.24K)

Cringe, I'm disregarding Pajeets because they will always be unhygenic and stupid and their country will never become developed LOL
Worse, Blacks at least have great physical strength (inferior to Whites still) and athleticism while Pajeets don't even have that

Attached: pajeet low test.png (681x117, 10.57K)

I’m not even Indian but your bullshit is beyond nonsense. All India’s space industry is far more efficient and cost-effective than NASA by far.

>And individual merit cannot be detached from heritability, dumbass
Kek learn to read afrikaantje

never heard anything bad about india irl
same goes for turkey