He's going to prison

He's going to prison

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-141936_Chrome.jpg (696x872, 260.01K)

You already live in a prison and you don't know it.

But no one had weapons...except for the nigger cop that killed that white girl for no reason other that racial hatred

I wish trump made a coup, declared himself emperor and banned the democrat party

>had weapons
:citiation neeeded"

"weapons"

knowing things is a crime now?

>He's going to prison
They didn't have weapons you fucking retard.

Attached: fafddfsa.jpg (256x256, 4.97K)

2 more weeks

Attached: FOt3XNpWQAMc5yk.jpg (1284x942, 218.63K)

That's the literal definition of hearsay

Clever propaganda piece
Pushes the point of "weapons" like it's already well established fact while there is nothing about that going on

>they had weapons
>no mass shootings on Jan. 6th
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Safe to assume the walls are closing in? Surely this will be the time they finally get him. You're definitely not being gaslit for the umpteenth time.

nope.
but you know what is a crime?
prostitution.
who pays for money with a Russian whore?
find out

Attached: download.jpg (1080x1080, 235.96K)

he should go to prison for being a jewish cock holster but that's not what you mean is it?
don't worry you can post this thread again in half hour, I've only seen this same thread 4 times today so keep going

Oh god, I wish Trump was this based.

Aren't coups supposed to be armed rebillion?

>Weapons
Where? What weapons? None of them had guns or they would have shot their way into congress doors. Everyone treated this like a themepark. Muslims literally missed their chance to blow up the capital because nobody was watching anyone inside.

>Disclaimer: I am not advocating for the violence against the capital. It is alternate "what if" based off what we know, and what could have happened. Glowies please dont rape me.

Attached: 1605859018588.jpg (445x710, 96.11K)

>HE TRIED TO GRAB THE ATEERING WHEEL OF THE PRESIDENTAL LIMO TO GET TO THE CAPITOL AND HE NEARLY CHOCKED A FAGGOT AIDE OUT
Pretty based ngl

Attached: DD14272E-C68F-4FBE-8631-ADAFC97C6D6A.jpg (828x823, 687.43K)

WHATS HAPPENED TODAY THAT SHILLS ARE DESPERATE TO DISTRACT FROM:

1. Hunter Biden’s voicemail box revealing Joe Biden had ILLEGAL FINANCIAL DEALINGS IN UKRAINE AND CHINA that Hunter was the patsy for, and that Hunter was having sex with Russian hookers and his daddy was paying for all of it , the EXACT thing they claimed Trump was guilty of but never had any proof.
2. Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 YEARS in prison, further drawing attention to Pizzagate and the ruling class’s penchant for raping children
3. Nobody giving a shit anymore about Roe v Wade and Democrats overplaying their hand
4. Nobody giving a shit about the January 6th committee so they publish this story to pretend something suddenly matters, but they have no proof

DO NOT LET THESE SHILLS GET AWAY WIRJ ASTROTURFING. POST THIS IN EVERY SHILL THREAD

If armed protestors are enough to put you in jail I suppose that's the end of the Democratic Party after 2020 I guess..
Billions in Damages, 30+ deaths, thousands of LEOs injured...

hearsay is perfectly fine for testimony that is being offered up for something other than proof of what was said.. Basically this entire committee has exposed Trump as being a huge piece of shit but we all knew that already and it's why many liked him.

There is no evidence of these claims. Once again: accusations from attention whores are not evidence.

We did this every day for 4 years. Sharpen up, fuckheads.

You have to go back.

Attached: IMG_1374.jpg (96x125, 3.59K)

Good. He needs to pay for pushing that fake vaccine.

He wasn’t even there

This is gorilla marketing for a “trial” that nobody is watching or cares about.

>hearsay is perfectly fine for testimony that is being offered up for something other than proof of what was said.. Basically this entire committee has exposed Trump as being a huge piece of shit but we all knew that already and it's why many liked him.

Attached: 1651011492205.png (779x824, 486.11K)

Shill thread. Sage and report

>the people that didn't use weapons at the capital also didn't use weapons at his rally
Why would he know if the had weapons?

Hearsay who gives a FOOK.

Attached: 154.png (1440x1800, 2.81M)

>DONT YOU GET IT CHUDS
>HE GRABBED FOR THE STEERING WHEEL
>ITS OVER
the absolute state of (You) doomed niggers lol
Lmao even

Attached: 5497F730-D831-430F-8E3E-5D948BFABD22.gif (218x240, 3.98M)

Sure and there is a pee tape, and he is a Russian asset, and .....
All lies just like this, nobody is buying it.

Attached: bJ0qCvJY5l67.png (805x960, 799.81K)

>But no one had weapons...except for the nigger cop that killed that white girl for no reason other that racial hatred

But no one had weapons...except for the nigger cop that killed that white girl for no reason other that racial hatred

>1pbtid
>CBC
Into the garbage it goes