Wtf is christofascism?

wtf is christofascism?

Attached: christofacism.png (565x213, 20.27K)

>Welcome to christo-fascism
Looks great

Where can I apply for citizenship?

1950's USA liberalism

>retaliated
I doubt that happened nor there exists any proof that might even be twisted into showing it. But nevertheless the tweet will persist.

>wtf is christofascism?
Don’t know. But I want it.

The word of the day for seething troons and retarded NPCs

Lying cunt is lying. That's not at all what happened. The coach didn't force anyone to pray with him: some roastie kike took offense

>high school asks coach to stop saying a prayer after games
>politely declines
>doesn't get re-hired
>sues the school
how did he retaliate against his players?

whatever serves the interest of jews

You take scary Christianity and mix it with scary Fascism

Wait for socionormativecisgengderedchristofasciological America to take shape

Nonsense. Everyone is potentially a member of the Christian flock. Every single Sub-Saharan African. Christians will welcome Sub-Saharan Africans in their religion, nations and families.

christofascism:
The radical idea that human life has value and each person has God given rights that psychopath leftists cannot take away no matter how much they want to slit the throat of every good thing on the earth.

>black lives matter

Its the newest woke-commie/neo-liberal slander word where they call anything they don't like "fascism"

Nope, this is bullshit. I've been calling myself a ChristoFascist since before it was cool and these turbo kikes want to unironically pull the term back from the 1950's? Nah, fuck them, every church that ever gave a dime to Israel burns the same night as every synagogue. Hail Christ

>retaliated against
source?
yeah there is none you self-condemning tranny

All I did was call him a faggot and point out that he sucks. Not my fault he couldn't back it up and be half as good as the GOAT.

Attached: Brady still winning.jpg (736x926, 88.69K)

It is based. Right wing Christian death squads when?

Look up Codreanu and the Iron Guard

The CIA through Mockingbird's new buzzword hand selected by Talmudic Jews.

Attached: Basquiats are collected by evil jews.jpg (1092x1060, 424.72K)

Idk but sounds like a good starting point

didn't the SC rule in the coach's favor because he wasn't retaliating against players who didn't join?

what's our resident jew nigger grifter doing nowadays? after that little media rush he dropped off the radar like my turds into the toilet bowl.

Calling people nazis doesn't really work anymore so the bug hive is updating their lexicon

>christofascism

So basically francoism