Boer war coming in the netherlands?

boeren have a strong identity which makes them fight for eachother, the dutch goverment tries to destroy the way boeren have been living for generations, also important to know is that the netherlands is the 2nd largest agricultural products exporter in the world.

>twitter.com/Koensimmers/status/1541884129574371334

Attached: Screen Shot 06-28-22 at 11.15 PM.png (827x469, 550.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cp14O4kDmxs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zo erg kan het ook niet worden, toch?

Attached: 1648501098256.gif (561x352, 3.93M)

Het gaat pas veranderen wanneer Henkie Heineken het doorheeft.

bumping for potential.

Boer war you say?

It's strange that I don't understand what they are saying, I don't know what this is about but hearing this distinct type of yelling makes me smile.

Attached: warband.jpg (500x425, 62.63K)

Were beers a thing before they went to Africa?

*boers

so will you explain the context for us?

Het ons boerbroeder wat bietjie geskikte opskuddende musiek vir hierdie situasie?

youtu.be/cp14O4kDmxs skip so 2 minute indien haastig

Government wants to fuck over the farmers with new green laws.
Farmers have been fucked over by the government for a while now.
They're extremely mad.

Laws about nitrogen,
Farmers are angry because they can be dissowned and need to reduce the livestock by 50% or more.
Basically their future is dissolving in front of them.
And more.

Ek ken hierdie een. Baie goeie nommer.

They want to reduce nitrogen emissions by like 80% or something and this would mean a 40% reduction in cattle.. So, they're trying to kill everyone basically

Numbers go as high as nitrogen reduction of 95% in farming areas next to large nitrogen emitting factories.

why did all western countries just let russians infiltrate them? it was painfully obvious, but just allowed to happen with next to zero resistance.

Kill them all, Neederlander.
The government's of the world should be in a perpetual state of fear. And based on the current levels of administration and the bills/laws they want to implement, I would say these people are either retarded beyond reason or sinster beyond measure.

Zey can farm ze crickets instead.

Attached: yummy.jpg (4252x3078, 1.59M)

What is nitrogen emissions? Poop?
Can’t they just compost it and use it? People buy nitrogen for gardens

The funniest part is if they pass too strict green laws for farming, it will be cheaper to just buy the food from another country without the laws, which doesn't reduce pollution, it just makes it happen somewhere else. The cherry on top is transporting the imported food into the country just adds more pollution.

Everything with nitrogen in it.
And yes.
Welcome to the incapability of the Dutch government.

They government is basically saying that cows emit more nitrogen than planes, factories, cars, trains etc.

The pollution occurs when you fertilize the fields
It's necessary for the plants to grow but a portion seeps into the ground, washed into rivers and ground water

It's a slippery slope, I'm for reduction of nitrogen emissions BUT you can't do shit like that
It's a literal FUCK YOU to the guys that feed you, bad idea