Oh no steering wheel bros.!!!

What are the political implications for lying to an already fraudulent January 6th committee?

Attached: 5742d504d0eefb3f.jpg (750x498, 155.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHzOOMdhAhE
youtu.be/cHZSABsKOD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is this supposed to matter?

Well that depends? Were they under oath? Or did they lie out their ass for 2 hours and then took then oath after making their statements like they did for the peachmintz? Regardless im sure nothing will happen.

>tfw when it's not in the hippo camp us

The oath taking for this is literally just show, to make npcs think is a real proceeding of sorts. It's called cargo culting.

you realize what they really want from this right? The in-car video. Video that likely implicates Trump even if it proves Hutchinson incorrect. Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

I see that SHAREBLUE is back
eat a nigger dick

this is all a distraction for hunter leaks the hunter leaks came out yesterday.
the J6 committee established an emergency meeting yesterday.

....just like the pee tape and nigger tape...

Seeing Trump thrashing around and throwing shit about the election would make me like him again.

you talk like a fag and your shit is all retarded

Attached: 1541024143519.jpg (746x1024, 83.75K)

>TRUMP
>Jack Glowsobiec back on case!
Like clockwork.

ELEVATORGATE 2.0!

Attached: trump elevator.png (720x890, 670.51K)

Attached: posobiec mossad.jpg (1011x1167, 602.36K)

>political implications of lying
I stopped reading there

>the Beast
the what now?

There wouldn't be a camera within the vehicle due to the very high level of security. This testimony is already suspect.

The presidential limo. Its heavily armored and can basically survive multiple tank rounds. Its so heavy and bulky they call it the Beast

Because the committee got caught in a lie.
They've lied a lot in the hearings so far
>So much blood people were skating on it
>Armed protestors
>Proud Boys discussed plans to kidnap pence
Lots of like silly hyperbolic conjecture.
But this steering wheel thing is the first lie that's objectively false, based on the fact that the beast, the car they claim he tried to take the wheel in, doesn't have access to the driver for Trump's seat.

Attached: image_picker7233508457854976827.jpg (500x338, 28.72K)

Her second hand account is already suspect. Details matter.

propaganda, the thing could be destroyed by a grenade

thanks for the reminder. unfortunately mossad puppets can also post truthful things, sometimes

thanks for the hull integrity update, basedlu

He was peeing on puden while holding two scoops in an elevator. Puden is black, also.

Oh so she said he was in another car than what was seen on video. They got too cocky trying to use real evidence to corroborate a fake story.
youtube.com/watch?v=MHzOOMdhAhE

Lies only matter if you are out of power.

None. Because it isn't a real trial.

Actually no.

youtu.be/cHZSABsKOD4

>Did you f-ing hear what happened in the beast...
>Tony proceeded to tell me when the president got in the beast he was under the impression from Mr. Meadows that the off the record movement to the capital was still possible...
>The president reached up toward the front of the vehicle to grab the steering wheel

Attached: image_picker3060315046479040770.jpg (518x421, 24K)

It was real in my head