Black Guy Paralyzed During Transport in Police Van

bird.trom.tf/AttorneyCrump/status/1541572334569394176

Attached: image_2022-06-28_231721211.png (1490x1236, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox61.com/article/news/local/new-haven-county/family-of-new-haven-man-paralyzed-in-police-custody-set-to-speak-publicly/520-866deae2-d4b5-4cf4-9774-167ed70094fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Job well done
Put spinners on his mobility chair I pay my taxes

>Ben Crump
Oh boy, here we go

>://bird.trom.tf
not clicking that

too bad they didnt kill him

fox61.com/article/news/local/new-haven-county/family-of-new-haven-man-paralyzed-in-police-custody-set-to-speak-publicly/520-866deae2-d4b5-4cf4-9774-167ed70094fc

In the video, the police officers can be heard cautioning him not to hit his head. I do not know if they ever thought of putting on his seatbelt. I don't think he could, being in handcuffs.
Lawsuit might be successful. If police are responsible for something like hitting your head while entering the vehicle, there is a good chance that they are also held responsible for this type of injury.

Lol they already tried this lie with that one Nigger what was bashing his own skull in on the van walls. Freddy Grey was the name.

Just buckle the nigger, fagget. New spinners on wheelchairs from my wallet, nigga please

Doubt he paralyzed himself, I'm sure he's just being obstinate and uncooperative and using whatever excuse he has at his disposal. You know, typical black things

>get arrested
>resist when cops get you into vehicle
>finally get in
>cops slam the door
>don't put your seatbelt on
>cops drive car towards police precinct
>gets into crash with a nigger running a red light
>nigger in cop car smash neck
>somewhat its the cops fault

user, then don't click it. It's a Twitter frontend alternative, just like Invidious is for YouTube.
You all complain about the evils of YouTube and Twitter, but when people try to build alternatives to make them less terrible, you won't touch it.
Are you that tech-illiterate?

Lmao kek

I want to use Any Forums to test whether I am part of the problem in Canada.

I'll reserve my answer until one of you tell me this: what did the nigger do to get arrested in the first place?

having been in the back of a police van they never have seatbelts, and you sit sideways and try your best to hold yourself up with your feet while hands are handcuffed. visible marks of blood stained on some surfaces. it's fucked but a seatbelt would mean suicide risk.

>...to ORBIT you say?
>...my my, how I ever get those sides back...

Attached: 15167264.jpg (300x300, 55.43K)

>>don't put your seatbelt on
he's in handcuffs you retard. the officer is the one who was responsible for belting him in.

fpbp

Wow, that’s just shit luck.

>putting your hands anywhere near a violent nigger who will try and bite you
what is it, your first day on the job?

Attached: 1639614637541.webm (640x640, 2.93M)

it had seat belts. the office didn't strap him in

This guy is getting millions. Guaranteed. This is a major fuckup.

There are literally unused seatbelts in the video

i like how blacks are never responsible for their own actions, like women

Literally don't care

make sure you deal drugs in his area, to recoup your tax money.

>job
>job
right, it's their fucking job. that's the shit they signed up for. did you stick up for the police who didn't enter the Uvalde school because they were in danger?

>get arrested
>resist
>don't mirandize you
>somehow this is the cop's fault

yeah, good thing this scum 80IQ lawyer edited out the part where he slipped out of it

>don't mirandize you
apparently not any more thanks to the supreme court

How did he end up being detained by the police? Was he NOT committing crimes?

I do notice the video is edited, would be interested in seeing the full thing - if he really slipped out seems like it's on him. Have you seen anything to suggest that?

Did you watch the video?
It does seem as if the driver slammed on the break.
He can also be heard kicking against the walls and being kind of rambunctious.
Neither the passenger in the back nor the driver have an issue with the former not being buckled.
I think both share some fault in this, probably.
The passenger seems to not have made any requests to be buckled.
From the way it sounds, he did slam his head against the wall pretty hard and might have been paralyzed from that.
I think that a doctor can probably, through testing reflexes, easily determine if someone is really paralyzed or not.
For the purpose of a lawsuit, there is probably no way to simply fake this.
Guys, wear your seatbelts.

I think so, too.

The question, though, is, since Ben Crump is now involved, how are they going to turn this into a case of racism? Probably won't be making sense, but I bet they will. None of the people directly involved seem to have been white (thanks to American diversity), so I'm not sure how.

>did you stick up for the police who didn't enter the Uvalde school because they were in danger?
no cause those were innocent kids. this is some violent nigger who probably would’ve been up and about a day later to go kill the heckin wypipo

>don't mirandize you
What?
This

Lol nigger

strong candidate for police chief

He is a criminal arrested for carrying an illegal gun and probably a gang member. If he had not broken the law he would not have been arrested.
With that being said it is well known that being in a vehicle in restraints with no seat belt can be dangerous if not deadly.
The worst part though was failing to follow protocol and waiting for paramedics before moving him. That is always number one when a spine/neck injury is suspected in any accident.
Then they put him in a wheel chair and just let him flop around, ensuring he would suffer permanent damage.
I think he will get more than $12MM in damages.
>had cops tell me how they would put unruling arrestees in the car with no seatbelt so they could stop short and give them a tune-up with deniability. This was prior to cameras inside the car.

lmfao fpbp

Attached: 1656423174413.png (377x521, 347.98K)

hi nigger

Cops are scumbag pieces of shit and anyone praising them in this thread needs to realize they will give YOU the same treatment.

youre not an ancap

Totally preventable, he could of chose to no break a law that day. He could of complied with officers, but Somehow this is someone else’s fault and he’s innocent. GTFOH

Yes, they seem clearly visible.

Can everyone commenting on the video now please first watch it?
Everyone, pause jerking off for a second and just watch the video.
If you don't like the URL, replace the first part with www.twitter.com (although I don't know why the hell you would - as if Twitter is any more trustworthy than an alternative from GitHub).