Are female "careers" just another ploy to extract wealth from men?

Are female "careers" just another ploy to extract wealth from men?

Attached: 1652463006073.webm (576x1024, 488.62K)

lol so this is the trad asian waifu I hear so much about. Of course she's some ugly flat-nosed chink gold digger

Not even, it hinders men to get their great works done

Women need to die

imagine how much money we waste education women when they don't even want to work after 25 anyways

Haha fuck that's fucking true

It's to make them corporate slaves I stead of starting a family, which they regret in their 40s

I've never seen a woman do a single thing at any office job except buy birthday cakes

What I find even more funny is the beta surgeon chose to marry that hideous gook instead of an actual woman. He is probably a basedboy.

don't know about that, but her husband needs a divorce. she doesn't want to work because that would allow her to fuck other men behind his back while he still has to work his ass off to support that whore

Imagine getting something as limited as a seat open to white and asain students in a western med school. Not to become a doctor but only to improve the status of what you put between your legs while calling yourself "more equal". Imagine being such a leech and not having any problems with it.

Fr tho women should stop going to grad school just for Mrs degrees. Can’t think of a bigger waste of time and resources than some thot getting an MD when all she wants to do is stay home with kids.
I know a girl who went to stanford law to “find a husband”. Now lawyers are parasites so it’s not as big of a deal but the same thing applies.

It's to keep the mother away from raising the children so the government can brainwash and indoctrinate children at daycare of public schools. It also helps lower wages for everyone else so you can be poor because more people are in the workforce.

Of course. Literally everything women do is to extract wealth from men.

That's a funny joke the asian woman is making and it's a shame less than 5% of Any Forums will get it.

Women with degrees is simply an intelligence fitness test
However, it's also a good wisdom fitness test.

Imagine how much money the colleges are making off these dumb whores.

So she took up a seat in college and resources designed to train her to do a task for society. And she wants to just fuck off. It should be made legal for the government to impose the death penalty on this stupid bitch

she looks like my ex.
Crazy stuff ,during i was calling her mommy and she was calling "bad son".Everytime i would fucking smell her asshole it was so good ,she loved when i was fingering her ass and then lick my finger.Crazy philipina bitch.

Go ahead and explain the jOkE

Women in the workplace is a ploy by Jews to double the number of tax cattle while also disrupting low and middle class families.

it is a shame that you don't understand
that it is not a joke, she is just humble bragging

I think 30 is usually the breaking point. You mostly see them drop out after their first or second maternity leave. Doesn’t help that full time child care is like 70k which is as much as they make after tax so they’re essentially wageslaving for no money.

>fingering her ass and then lick my finger.
you need some ivermectin

It's bad.. idk what education for women is like in China but I'm assuming you can attribute much of their meteoric growth to not doing any of this bullshit

i dont see anything wrong here
women see school as a dating pool.

she should though, once the kids are grown up , do something like dermatology

Women do be eating’ fr fr

Most affairs are “work friends”.

You're a worse waste of space and resources, neet

barmaids are usually women looking for a blue collar guy

There's a whole grey market of jobs that are basically gibs: most government workers, teachers, social workers, HR, medical support staff... In the case of OP, what do you want to bet she's got $250,000+ in student loans she wants him to pay.

I fucking hate the modern world with such passion.

Many women take spots at the university only to not even use that degree. What a fucking waste.

>go to med school
>meet lots of intelligent people including women
>earn a fuckload when you graduate
>everyone respects you
>could probably fuck any roastie whore in a bar because of your job title
>end up marrying an asian woman who looks like you met her on a sex holiday
do surgeons really?

Women put marriage and having children off for a career they are told is the most important thing in the world by authority figures. Then when they feel they are stable or they are tired of working they seek a partner for marriage and become open to having children. All the resources spent educating these women for decades are seemingly wasted with the return of only a few years of actual work that they do. And what sort of men do these women end up wanting? They want men who are masculine and who take charge to get things done. This comes after they have spent their entire lives demanding special treatment and shedding the very gender roles they require from men.

Ooof. This is the issue with whores. They go to school taking away the jobs of men by increasing the requirements, then these women don't even take a career in the field they study for and expect the men and the price of goods/services becomes massively inflated. 1 less doctor, and 1 more entitled whore with a title, instead of 2 doctors and half the price of services.

Degrees are such turnoffs. I want a housewife and mother, not a career woman.

Does Canada pay for everyone's secondary education like in Sweden? I know this is a real problem there because their taxpayers subsidize the education of these women and then they go into early retirement once they get married.

This is just an ugly asian insect doing exactly what asian female insects do: brag about their social standing every chance they get

Yeah, women enter prestigious positions simply to boost their status. Women don't want to study or work; they see it as a 'means to an end' for acquiring high-status men. It's why female burnout is such a big thing. The meme that women can't do the job isn't necessarily true; it's that not getting what they truly wanted out of their careers utterly demoralizes them.