DAMN THIS NIGGAS ON POINT

DAMN THIS NIGGAS ON POINT

Attached: 1630447066738.png (1440x1382, 684.13K)

WOW!

I can’t wait for a world with only Democrats! It’ll be heaven.

Never knew anyone who died from covid

US civil war 2 is so on the cards.

Why didn’t he provide sauce

for a weak maybe, until it collapses under its own inherent weakness.

isn't it a good thing, Neil deGreasebag? At this rate there will be no Republicans left to vote in November. Or is he secretly trolling Democrats into vaccination and boosters?

>it was real in my mind
The covid hoax was the ultimate iq test; this nigger failed, bigly.

someone post the follow up tweet where admits he pulls the number out of his ass

also gay shill bot thread

so for some reason we are keeping stats on voting registrations of covid deaths, or a stupid nigger talking out of his ass

Sounds like 6 gorillion

They're all faggots and wont procreate because they cannot define what a woman is. They'll die off way faster.

2 dimensioal NPC thinking

>BREAKING NEWS
>the racists have finally been defeated!
>in a breaking report Tuesday morning, the last known racist was re-educated at the NorthEast Diversity and Harmony Celebration Center.
>the last known racist was a man who proclaimed "it's ok to be white," as he was being accosted by an enlightened group of democracy advocates.
>after not retracting his statement, he was carried by the enlightened group to the DHCC, and after three productive years of cconstructive guidance, the doctor has cured the man of racism
>the first gay black mexican american jewish latino neurodivergent handicapped president announced this as a day of remembrance.
>Let us remember our vigilance every day, as we extinguish evil from among our ranks, enlightened groups, progress and science, will always win. never forget.

It's also due to republicans being naturally older and fatter

In case anyone is curious
moon landing is fake
gravity is not proven
globe earth is not proven
niggers are not human

This. The kikes are just setting up another muh 81 million scenario.

Who the fuck is still dying from COVID?

Why'd you remove the date of the tweet, you stupid fucking nigger? Is it because this tweet is years old , you fucking nigger? You stupid fucking nigger? Is that why there is no date on this tweet, nigger?

nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger

>man
>able-bodied priviledged non breeding acceptable racist white person who is identifying as cisgender, ignorantly

when you kiss a mirror on the lips, it's only on the lips

literally no one asked or cares

Attached: 1651700100507.jpg (1000x1250, 500.36K)

> vast majority of Republicans voters are elderly
> vast majority of Democrats are young
> A nothing burger disease comes along which on the whole doesn't make any difference to overall mortality
> "hey guys, looks like covid is killing all the republicans coz they didnt vaccinate"

I cant believe anybody takes this dumbass seriously.

My wife works in the ER at three of the biggest hospitals in and around Detroit. NO ONE is even being admitted for covid, let alone dying. Fake as fuck, gay as fuck.

Attached: 3B210165-1EF4-45A5-888A-76C11ABB8D15.jpg (675x900, 183.63K)

What if the mirror is a reflective surface on my dick?

this nigger a retard for real

Is that because the older generations are majority Republican? Stupid nigger.

When you put it all together like that I can’t see how anyone could doubt it

Genuinely curious, what's the tinfoils theory about gravity?

Attached: 1462333166791.jpg (685x567, 89.5K)

Attached: blacksciencemansources2.jpg (2119x2160, 755.94K)

read about density gradient user
also read about plasma/electric universe

Is he trying to get followers back now after losing them over his gun violence comment years ago?

Doesn't exist has never been proven. Look it up for yourself. The only proof of gravity is a swinging pendulum. You are getting sleeeeepyyyy...

Attached: buzz.jpg (720x960, 116.45K)

I literally keep forgetting that COVID is a thing

Attached: 0A7FC665-8071-4211-826D-35AD44F8B91B.jpg (448x462, 34.94K)

Where he lost his followers

Attached: f400ef774c9e49b096a9dc97e4305757_md.jpg (728x546, 58.38K)

why do people listen to anything this NIGGER has to say in the first place?

In case anyone is curious... the "vaccine" doesn't work. How many boosters we up to? How many of vaxmaxxed retards still contracted covid and had to cope with "well if I hadn't gotten that shot I'da really been in trouble!" Pharmakikes got their money, so let's just move on. Governments are playing with fire if they don't drop the charade already.

I didn't non-whites vote Republican

you can only kiss your dick on the lips

I have it right now. My vaxxed wife gave it to me and my daughter. Fatigue and body-aches for two or three days and an annoying little cough. I can't believe we turned the world upside down for this shit. Obvious money and powergrab.

People who display their degrees are narcissistic psychopaths. Also any man under 5'11" should be shot dead

idk anyone who has died from covid.

Because Nigger Science Man.

Because he's a nigger that only seems smart because he has a nice voice.

There it is.