BE ADVISED: Shit is about to get real happeningy

Heres whats about to happen during rest of 2022 and 2023:

(1/2)

>About 300 million people, mostly Africans, will face hunger, due to no grain leaving Ukraine
>This will start an unprecedented wave of mega migration to Europe
>Western liberals will aid them and force politicians to let them in
>(((They))) are already busy creating the groundwork for this mass movement in Africa and the Middle East as we speak
>Utter chaos will erupt in Europe and the world
>(((They))) are also in the process of creating unprecedented chaos in the USA up to a new civil war
>Russia will seize this opportunity to attack Poland, the Baltics and Hungary in a bid to restore its USSR empire, Russian population fully supports this due to relentless internal propaganda
>Russia will face far less resistance from NATO as would be expected due to the chaos NATO countries have on their own territories

Attached: wheat--621x414.jpg (621x414, 70.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oxfam.org/en/press-releases/g7-failure-tackle-hunger-crisis-will-leave-millions-starve
nytimes.com/2022/06/27/business/russia-food-crisis-sanctions.html
un.org/press/en/2022/sgsm21350.doc.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2/2)
>Libanon, the sole largest dependant on Ukraine grain, will totally collapse -its already teetering on the edge in the last couple of years-
>Israel will seize this opportunity to invade Lebanon and establish greater Israel, and at the same time strike Iran, possibly nuclear
>At the same time Israel will start to construct the third Temple

Now, what is the sole driving force behind all of this? Loxism. All of these countries have that will turn to chaos have in common that they are still too white, and its decades old payback for whatever (((they))) perceived the Holocaust to be. All of these countries are seen by them as fully complicit and guilty of that event.
All current world leaders are in their pockets and playing their part. Asia is largely untouched, but the Asian population is earmarked for global servitude with increasingly less rights.

Mock and shill against this all you want. I'm one of the people in the know, and those who know, know. Screencap this post and prepare accordingly.

If you know where to look you can see clearly what they are doing. They don't care, since no faction on earth is capable of challenging them as of present.

oxfam.org/en/press-releases/g7-failure-tackle-hunger-crisis-will-leave-millions-starve
nytimes.com/2022/06/27/business/russia-food-crisis-sanctions.html
un.org/press/en/2022/sgsm21350.doc.htm

USA Civil war when
I’ll give anything for even 2 years of absolute freedom

Which is better, this outcome or the same status quo of slow GloboHomo :tm: deterioration over the next 5 decades?

Russia will dismantle NATO

nothing vill happen beside destroying middle class in europe
speaking of that
if you want to buy kr girl contact me

Attached: file.png (1165x814, 1.15M)

Wow it's like I'm reading verbatim directly from the 2020 Mckinsey WEF climate and financial food shortage paper.

Dang she cute, how much?

and you lost me. you retards miss the forest for the trees every fucking time someone brings up jews. You still don't get it and you never will I guess.

Attached: 1629941400730.gif (375x200, 1.67M)

Europe is having trouble accommodating six million Ukrainians but will allow a hundred million niggers to flood in? Eventually the leeches will outnumber the tax base. Europeans are already taxed at sixty percent, would they accept being taxed at a hundred percent? I don’t think so unless the great reset is successful.

Seems realistic, unfortunately.

It's going to start within 2022 and 2023. It is devised to happen all at once, all over the world
Thats the point. The point is to create chaos, war, and civil war, depending on the country. Its end stage Loxism, the final blow

Most Germans would freeze and starve to death rather than be seen as racist or pro Russia.

Attached: 1653981112574.gif (470x360, 3.52M)

>>About 300 million people, mostly Africans
oh no!
anyway

Attached: 1650169911136m.jpg (819x1024, 289.04K)

so let me get this straight
EU and US were able to ship practically all of Soviet ammo and weapon stock from Eastern Europe to Ukraine
but they can't ship the grain out of Ukraine?

The Eurasian alliance will feed these countries and the Globohomo world will shrink even more.

So Zelensky provoking Putin to attack and lay waste to his country was all preplanned to force African refugees to further destabilize a Christian Europe?

all of the good German lines died out in the 1940’s. A replenishing with new stock based upon Germans who can survive hard times will be good for them.

Hahaha, you are wrong. Nobody will do anything, and technology shall reign.

Get it in your head: Our leaders are compromised. Every last one of them. Putin, Zelensky, Biden, the lot. Grain will not be transported out of Ukraine.

So it seems

Are there any potential alternatives to grain specifically from Ukraine? I know they want the answer to be no.... I guess the only other card to play would be sabotaging as many of their shitty slave ships as possible so that they fail and sink

I'll add. They can't be that nice of boats I've seen them and were talking about jews being the ones paying for it, you know they got some crooked ass deal for some fucked up metal rust bucket boats

The USA is big. For some reason, people can't grasp just how big this country is. We could all live on corn and cheese for years if it came down to it since we produce so much of it.

>lay waste to his country
>kikels larping as
it never was his country to begin with, only field to harvest

Yeah; grain from Russia once they take Ukraine.

I think you're missing multiple important underlying themes here

>mostly Africans
They want violent starving male niggers to flood Europe

But why would Russia save the African people that they want to migrate to Europe?

>me on the right

That's why they want a war/civil war here, and hunger elsewhere?

interested, how much and contact info

>potential alternatives to grain
nobody needs to eat grain. These africans should go keto/paleo

All Russia has to do to get the right native group in every country to switch sides is say he will stop the migration in it's tracks.

I disagree, I think they should be shipped and sunken in the process

There are a few wildcards it seems, like Turkey. It's unclear what it will do and if it will play its part. Erdogan hasn't forgotten he almost got disposed of in 2016 and it still seems unclear to the Turks who was behind that. But he also has an inkling of what forces he's up against

Burn it all down
Kill every fucking jew rat
Kill all niggers
Burn it all down

Any je2s left over will be guttes and used for fertilizer

Russia this Russia that; too much pot does this to people, I guess...

So they want the population docile but, at the same time, they want them angry when they want them to be angry...? Why can't these so-called "elites" make up their mind? It's almost as if they don't really have a plan but want you to write the story for them.

cannibalism seems to be the natural combo of both our solutions

thank you for your TED talk

>Screencap this post and prepare accordingly.
You haven't told us anything. Why would starving Africans go to Europe right before winter when Europe is having a fuel and food crisis of its own? And 'muh chaos' is description-free hand-waving.

>prepare for like, chaos and war and stuff
Ok

>Russia this, Russia that, too much pot turns the whole world black

What the fuck is a globohomo?
Its new world order
Idiot.

Said by a nigger Port lmao you have legal heroin

Europe chose to be on the wrong side of history. Actions have consequences.

So finally little white girls will have husbands given to them by state. based.

We need to release the real zombie virus in Africa so that their borders get closed, we need an actual African plague

Its going insane very soon I feel it the timeline is shifting

it's always the Jews with you fucking people

We chose to be wrong because we didnt invade the Soviet Union while it fell apart.

Only.
And I mean ONLY my Nazi Reich of EL 卐 will remain on Earth. The only nation state that will remain standing.
Only my two chosen races will exist in creation.
My extraterrestial valkyrie of God.
And my chosen human race - my beautiful, loyal and obedient manufactured in a petri dish edelweiß 卐 Engelmenschen.
This is the real Great Reset 卐
This is the real Brave New World 卐
This is the real New World Order 卐

Attached: Tree_of_Life.png (1167x2074, 1.65M)