'muh loyal Russian women'..?

Russian woman ditches her shithole Russia and moves to Latvia to find 'civilization'
tiktok.com/@sunfes__/video/7106166346869705990

>?She lists the reasons why Latvia is a great country for Russians to move. In her opinion, everyone here speaks Russian and can live even without knowledge of English. She also emphasizes the benefits of a Latvian passport – it can travel all over Europe.

>Alīna herself demonstrates the passport of a Latvian citizen in her videos. True, she does not answer her followers' questions about whether it is hers or how she got to it.

>The biggest popularity in Alina's meeting was the video released on June 6, in which she praises Riga: after her native Volgograd, the young woman here feels like she has entered civilization.

>"Public transport is on schedule. Latvians, you are geniuses! You've come up with convenient ways to see running times online as well, I use it with a kaif," says the young woman. The second noteworthy aspect, in her opinion, is the very convenient handling of documents. "I am currently holding a residence permit and was surprised that the documents are submitted for examination either by post or online. It's civilization when compared to giving bribes or fighting in the live queue," the Russian is delighted.

>Alīna also praises the streets of Riga: "Latvians, you have such roads that must be respected! There is a place for people, cars, cyclists. It even tends to be? We don't even make streets for cars, but people walk on the ground and sand," says the girl who has arrived on the streets of Volgograd.

>She has also met civilization in our cinema. He has been greatly impressed by the announcement that if someone bothers you during the session, report it and we will expel that person from the hall.

>Alina is also excited by the wide selection of stores – from grocery stores to clothing and toy bodes. "You have a choice that I haven't seen in my life! All you have to do is earn money!"

Attached: file.png (349x636, 280.01K)

nobody cares

Bruv half of Latvia is ruskie anyway, the fuck you talking about?

>nobody cares

Attached: 1645738705014.jpg (906x513, 43.44K)

She doesn’t know that in Europe in Germany for example documents are all paper based
And that trains are always late

did not read

Attached: AbleThreadbareBlackrussianterrier-size_restricted.gif (429x250, 1.89M)

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing about France.
If she thinks those traits are the mark of civilization, then western Europe clearly isn't civilized.

Based. More Russians should colonise Latvia so the Baltic butthurt stops

She’s completely retarded
Ive been to Moscow and everything is much more modern than in Europe
They have 24/7 open food stores and deliveries. Amazing metro and everything bureaucratic is already almost all online

She’s spoiled as fuck

If Russian women are cunts and don't like Russians than there is finally hope for Western women to find a masculine White dude
Are Russian men willing to marry outsiders

Russian women are traitors. Picrel is Moscow...

Attached: russia blacks moscow БЕРЕZЫ ПАРК strogino.png (718x791, 484.31K)

Meanwhile this is what Russian men in Moscow are doing..

Attached: russia faggots on subway moscow.jpg (1920x1440, 482.66K)

You haven't answered my question Alina

OMG Latvia is just like Wakanda. Can't wait to move there

You’re the girl from the video aren’t you

Post tits you whore

We don't need niggers here, don't come.

Attached: 1688472_1446879935620098_1078019355_n.jpg (1080x1080, 157.03K)

everyone is leaving russia, this country is filled with 65 iq poor mudshits, drunk retards, and slutty natashas. It's over for them at least they can vote for ONE RUSSIA BASED YACK!

Latvia is russia. It has a 40% ruski population not to mention how many ruskies are counted as latvians regardless of their ethnicity.

first post kike post, but also best

>We don't need niggers here, don't come.
Is there anything in Latvia to begin with?

Any industry?

Most Russian zoomers want to leave to become more western.

Attached: Russian zoomers.jpg (1000x1287, 496.85K)

Roasting never been to Moscow or St Petersburg and just play dumb peasant so naive Latvians feed her for free. Moscow is much more modern than Riga and on par with, if not better than Paris.

More russians to Latvia

*Roastie

>os there anything in Latvia
You probably wont find much of a difference from Russia, ita 40% ruskie on paper, probably 50% realistically.

you are cinnamon flag gum, you frontline for zog and die for zog, that's the whole of your existence

>Latvia to find 'civilization'
Lmao

95% of Russia is still medieval so it makes sense.

whatever you do, you cant come here joao

based edomite

95% of russia is undisturbed nature Kemal