How does he keep getting away with it?!

How does he keep getting away with it?!

Attached: 20220628_155711.jpg (2880x2880, 524.93K)

So Trump's going to 'run' so he can endorse satantis?

Attached: pleasevoteforyourpreselectedcandidategoy.png (831x591, 607.05K)

HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE

It’s a fake story. The bitch said she heard it from somebody else and it didn’t sound like that person was even in the car.

It’s literally hearsay.

>supreme leader of the US
>can't do what he wants
Either this is bullshit or his really a puppet, could be either if I think about it.

What retard thinks people ride shotgun in a limo?

Truly a leader of the people, champion of the common man.

um how did he do that from the fucking back?

Doesn’t this story prove that the deep state literally exists? The SS agents didn’t listen to the president

TRUMP PULLED ME INTO A ROOM AND THREW ME DOWN ON A BED. HE GROPED ME UNDER MY CLOTHES BUT I WAS WEARING A SWIMSUIT. HE SAID SOMETHING DISGUSTING WHILE HIS FRIEND LAUGHED. THEN I WALKED DOWNSTAIRS. NEXT THING I REMEMBER I WAS BEING DRIVEN HOME BY SOMEONE.

>And that's a good thing

Attached: 1656445355791.jpg (750x904, 539.44K)

why the fuck would he need to do that? secret service dedicate the rest of their fucking life to protecting the president they wouldn't be fighting him for the wheel

>TRUMP CAN'T GRASP A WATER GLASS WITH HIS TINY SAUSAGE FINGER HANDS!!
>TRUMP, SINGLE-HANDEDLY, WRASTLES THE SECRET SERVICE AND A HUGE LIMOUSINE AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

this. i can't believe this is the lie they're going with

Wouldn't the limo have a camera in it?

They protect him, not obey him.

Attached: 71aacd_5c35397dc37d44fa9610bc06e8246078_mv2.png (598x597, 1.04M)

>President rides in the back of a limo
>President tries to grab wheel

Ok

I love how he was the president of the United States with cameras around him everywhere. Except when the Democrats accuse him of something.

It says he has a button to lower the divider, but still, are we to believe Trump shuffled his way to the front of the rear compartment and reached through to try and grab the wheel? It sounds so fucking stupid.

Attached: 0c2.jpg (415x604, 50.02K)

Believe this, then you're a complete spastic brain

Journalists keep printing the best fanfic.

fuck you faggot. it's true. Trump fucked em all up that day. maybe tell schiff to think about what he writes before releasing it? you fucking dumb faggots. jan 6th committee is the best thing for trump since jan 6th.

Hahahahahhahahhahahahahha!
Who wrote this shit?

I kinda want to watch it now just to see how they coached her to lie to Congress without actually being able to be prosecuted for it. I guess she's just said she heard it from someone else. I was kinda hoping these hearings might put trump in prison just for all the seethe.

Attached: 1656373296104.png (680x535, 780.33K)

>As the President entered the back of The Beast with his detail of Secret Service agents and staffers, his anger grew more and more as we pulled off into the convoy. The President repeatedly ordered the Secret Service agent driving the vehicle to drive to the Capitol Building, but informed the President that it was too dangerous. His staffers begged him to calm down and that it was too dangerous, but he began repreatedly berating his staffers, hurling abusive comments as he grew more and more irriated, at one point as the vehicle past by Seveneth Street, an African-American couple was waving at the convoy, the President exploded and began hurling and screaming racist comments from within the vehicle. The President then began a 15-minute speech that was filled with racist and anti-Semtic comments and calming his people needed him. At this point, he attempted to grab the steering wheel of the vehicle, screaming "I'M THE F****** PRESIDENT", causing the vehicle to steer out-of-control for a second, but was unable to fully gain control of the vehicle. The President then told a staffer that, "if you wanted to find out who controls you, buy Mel Gibson a beer". Before he exited in the vehicle in a fit of rage, he pulled me close, grabbed my pussy, and said, "The Holocaust didn't happen, but I wish it did", before walking off.