This woman is a hero. She absolutely demolished any chance Trump had of winning in 2024...

This woman is a hero. She absolutely demolished any chance Trump had of winning in 2024. Prominent former Trump officials are distancing themselves from him in real-time. You better get used to the idea of DeSantis winning the nomination fast. It’s actually fucking over, and more witnesses, such as Meadows himself, are likely to testify publicly now to avoid sinking with the Trump ship. Seditious Conspiracy charges are likely in such an event. The truth can be hard to face, but I hope even you mongrels can respect the courage it took for her to do this. An attractive woman was the one who finally brought down Trump. How delicious the irony.

Attached: DDF7DE55-4DE5-43ED-BFB6-271AD5F1B34D.jpg (1024x598, 70.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/hillary-clintons-bad-habit-of-questioning-election-results-has-spread-to-all-democrats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bog woman

Two more weeks

> making trump sound based

Okay

grab her by the testimony, when you're golfing at maro-lago, they let you do it

Is there actual evidence this time?

know what the faggot said, listen listen, you what the dumb faggot said next? He says:
>This woman is a hero...

Attached: ss_ef72898396990eeb5e5f2231e31dfa9dc44bae33.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 953.04K)

cringe

Attached: aeb5d90d4f08c2f7.jpg (1024x1024, 132.04K)

>it was real in my mind

Just more femcel fanfic, on par with the gorilla channel and demanding a pizza topped with smaller pizzas.

You know no one is watching this right

Where are the pp and nigger tapes you piece of shit?

Oh no demorats paid somebody again to say that Trump said mean things.

That modus operandi has become boring as hell.

>The president sits in the passenger seat of limo
Anons, I...

>gorilla channel
hahahahahahaha
thanks for the free trip down meme-ory lane

Attached: gorilla_channel_dsz4mjhxkaavkja.jpg (640x430, 72.86K)

Nothing will happened.

If the J6 commission had ANYTHING we should have heard it already.

> Uh some people Questioned the election result

Like Hillary Clinton?
nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/hillary-clintons-bad-habit-of-questioning-election-results-has-spread-to-all-democrats/

Lmao he is still gonna win loser

DURR HURR HURR
Where were all the AR15s?

Attached: fewfewqfewq.jpg (256x256, 9.3K)

No

It's Over...

Attached: 1655941063685.png (634x798, 521.34K)

> its a woman

she's lying. you can tell because she's a woman.

I want to vote for Trump in 2024 more than ever. He wanted to be down in the shit with his supporters.
And this entire story of him grabbing the wheel from the back of the limo is fucking nonsense.

Really? Because from where I’m sitting she looks like a liar.

what a stupid fucking bitch
women need to stfu

I'm gonna be real with you lil champ you sound like a faggot and I'm not reading all of that shit you just wrote.

Attached: 1565462608870.jpg (2304x1536, 349.95K)

Don’t care still voting for the god king trump

I officially switched parties, ready to vote: TRUMP_2024

she's clearly lying. You can tell she's trying to recall the script as she pauses and stumbles through the statement. Plus her shifty eyes... She's full of shit.

Digits confirm

Isn't she under oath? Why in the fuck would you claim someone in a limo is able to grab the steering wheel? I've seen less obvious contradictions in Phoenix Wright

>HE GRABBED FOR THE STEERING WHEEL
>ITS OVER
the absolute state of (You) doomed niggers lol
lmao even

Attached: 20833EA3-6368-45E1-842E-D99514E78568.jpg (760x507, 88.17K)

Everything she says makes me support Trump even more.

> prominent

Who?

I'll just point out that you physically can't 'grab the steering wheel' in a limo like the one the president rides around in. You're in the passenger portion, there is a barrier between you and the steering wheel.

SWAMP THANG. YOU MAKE MY HEART SING. YOU MAKE EVERYTHING GROOVY.

she looks like she takes it in the ass to get ahead.

>This woman is a hero
Nope, still voting for Trump

Needs botox and and a shave.

Actor, liar, not even a secret service agent. Dems just can't stop coping even after 6 years

I'm surprised anyone honestly thinks that this is going to change anyone's views. The only possible victory the left could ever get from this is keeping Trump from running again, which while it may be a major victory for them, would probably just make the right even more fervent on BTFOing every part of their culture. This shit isn't making anyone change their minds.