Permit-less carry expectations

Polite society
>Reality
Pic related niggerdom

Attached: D1223E3B-C3A4-4323-81A5-5781B3A8454F.jpg (828x500, 174.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube-nocookie.com/embed/iGBc2Sybmcg
youtu.be/nRHJ9_CD6Os
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>working at subway
you deserve to be shot

white America has a gun crime rate similar to Belgium
America doesn't have a gun problem it has a stinky NIGGER problem

Attached: 1654264690746.jpg (333x376, 27.61K)

You still need a permit you brain-dead faggot.
The thresh-hold for a permit is now just lowered.
Meaning self defense is a reason you can use.
Before self-defense was not allowed as a reason for a permit.

I genuinely want you to kill yourself.
The world would be better off.

There is a subway in Atlanta?

>Atlanta
100% it was a nigger shooting another nigger
Genocide the niggers along with Spics

Georgia is a constitutional carry state

Polite society
>Reality

Ironic. Steven Pinker hypothesized in his book better angels of our nature that a violent society was the only reason manners came to be in the first place. Basically a way to mitigate the chance of vendetta

>i caught you mayo monkey!
>BANG!!!

fpbp pack it up bois

even japanese news spotted it, and the one person they showed a clip of was a non-american possibly liberal white woman only talking about guns and not the REAL problem.
>meanwhile UK does nothing about mudslime grooming gangs and their kingpins
> youtube-nocookie.com/embed/iGBc2Sybmcg

>jannies still think this IP is russian for some reason
suck my unjewed schlong tranny jannies

niggers/criminals carry without a permit.

making carrying illegal only stops law abiding citizens but they weren't going to use their gun to commit crimes in the first place

niggers don't care about the law, they were gonna carry guns regardless. the ruling just gives law-abiding citizens a chance to defend themselves

When someone says "light mayo" they mean it. A polite society is a respectful one. Wagies are going to learn what a "service" job means and it isn't "putting up with assholes" for 8 hours.

You have to be +18 years old to post here

>Ayo my nigga! Why da fuck u puttin too much mayo on my shit. I told yo ass only put a little! Look at this shit! U expect me to eat this?

No article I've found says the shooter is black. It's quite likely given the crime and the location, but just throwing that out there. Details have been withheld news sources say, so again likely to be black.

Attached: 1651156251465.png (824x620, 39.23K)

people who do this are scared of confrontation and they end up bottling up their emotions and when they finally decide to complain or bring something up, it's always dialed up at 100. Like instead of saying "excuse me, I need to pass", timid people who think they're standing up for themselves will rage and yell

Of course there’s going to be an “adjustment” period. But once enough noggers get clapped for getting uppity or arrested for using guns as felons, it’ll level out.

If only the employee had been armed...

Corporate won't let you carry.

Considering how many times I told them LIGHT mayo and they drown the sandwhich in it, this feels justified.

A Pastor's Response to the Tyrannical Red Flag Gun Confiscation Bill Passed by the US Senate

youtu.be/nRHJ9_CD6Os

Attached: 1651181356606.jpg (633x490, 145.98K)