Is pro life a jewish trick?

Attached: FWWUuceX0AI_GNf.jpg (1029x1026, 94.07K)

Yes.

Attached: 1656184459811.png (524x660, 40.8K)

>Is opposing baby murder a trick to get you to not stain your soul by supporting evil?
Sure, dude.

bingo...All meh freedoms without responsibility are. they talk about this in the protocols

Even God teaches that evil and sin are inherited.
A m other who chooses abortion is evil. An evil mother gives birth to evil offspring. And then she kills it. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Self-righteousness is a sin. One of the worst.

abortion benefits everyone

Jews literally just had their court stooges ban it in red states for the sole-purpose of destroying whites. You're an idiot.

Nigs wont give a shit about laws anyway, they will abort in their shitty sanctuary cities and you wont do shit, laws are literally wypipo shit, when did a nig every give a fuck about wypipo laws?

Fuck off, dave.

lol this guy is a retard

You don't know what pork tastes like, do you?

>Even God teaches that evil and sin are inherited.
Not anymore, thanks to Jesus.

If you don't want degenerates to breed why not just sterilise them before they get pregnant? Far cheaper, cleaner and more ethical. Hell, the troons do it themselves.

>joggers and swimmers can't get abortions in red states
>they go to blue states for abortions
>they discover blue states have better handouts
>they stay
The red state strategy is coming on line now.

/thread

why do you pretend to be liberal IRL?
why do you spam FUD on Any Forums?

>actually more nigger babies is le good!
Nice try juden

Sort of. White women do need to stop going “I’ll try for kids when I’m 40” and aborting perfectly viable pregnancies because “two is enough” however since niggers are lazy the ones in red states will likely remain and refuse to travel any distance to abort their future felon. Mandatory sterilization and abortion for subhumans would be ideal but that is an impossible idea as long as the federal government exists

David, stop.

>Adopting unwanted and unloved niglets, instead of procreating yourself, benefits the White race.

Attached: 1656085076920.jpg (835x1080, 368.62K)

If abortion killed so many black babies then why did the black population not go down after Roe V. Wade?

Attached: 200_s.gif (473x200, 42.01K)

Niggers would be 20 or 25 percent of the population if it weren't for abortion.

Attached: 1630625475432.jpg (500x500, 111.13K)

Wow, I never realized jews cared so much about the state of society, here I thought literally everything they do is for the purpose of destroying it.
Thanks for educating me, David.