Are they really this stupid?

The entire state can hire a single economist?

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-165107_Chrome.jpg (1767x763, 306K)

California isn't operating on a deficit so this is fine.

Good job on being rich because you always listen to economists.

Should probably spend that money on grid upgrades and desalination plants instead since they're about to run out of energy on account of their dams running dry.

The whole fucking US is operating at a deficit you retarded frostman.

Money circulating (velocity) in the economy is what drives the economic engine. the faster money changes hands the stronger teh economy will be, the more the multiplier effect can occur. Wealth concentration cripples that velocity and offshoring kills it.

Republicans give $1 million in tax breaks to 1000 millionaires, they immediately send it overseas. The economic engine sputters and dies a little.

Democrats give $1000 in tax breaks to 1 million taxpayers, they immediately go out and spend it locally. The money velocity increases, the multiplier kicks in and the economic engine roars.

We have the infinite debt cheat code. All is fine.

Wait don't they need the new fake virus to come out before they do another (anal) stimulus check round? CA is getting ahead of the script a bit on this one. Good thing for them Americans have no attention span

>Implying any of the shit you fags buy is sourced locally

Buy a $50k+ EV with you assistance money, poor fag

Well they are p dumb user

>multiplier effect
>during rampant inflation
ngmi

please please please PLEASE just end your life already

California has a 98billion dollar surplus, whats wrong with giving it back to the taxpayers?

Nice! $1000 bucks! Our problems are over!

Elsa isn’t a single person. He is a JIDF glownigger faggot

Increasing demand during rampant inflation.
If you need someone to explain the problem with that it's probably best to just neck yourself

yes, but that is only a short-term strategy. you increase the supply of money, it effects the demand. the value of your money it self goes down. it would be better to give out actual resources instead of just printing money. that's modern economics for you. money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good. I just got out of jail and they're paying me a stipend to help me stay out of my gang. I bet I can probably combine that money with this money. thanks, tax payers. I love my gibs.
t. Oakland user

Attached: 1655836324480.webm (720x1280, 2.54M)

I'll take more Bidenbux if they give them out.

Not even giving the braindead mentally ill fuck in this thread their you. Go kill yourself.

california is about to run out of water, food and energy all at the same time, and face unchallenged crimes and gangs because there's no police budget anymore and the DA's encourage criminal behavior.

Sometimes I think you're just a trannie bot because no one can possibly be this stupid.

Who needs water when you've got money?

I hope you live there to see the repercussions of this decision first hand.