GERMAN DIEOFF BEGINS
>GERMAN DIEOFF BEGINS

GERMAN DIEOFF BEGINS
>GERMAN DIEOFF BEGINS

GERMAN DIEOFF BEGINS
>GERMAN DIEOFF BEGINS

GERMAN DIEOFF BEGINS
>GERMAN DIEOFF BEGINS

Attached: 1635882737232.png (544x592, 145.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bundesnetzagentur.de/DE/Fachthemen/ElektrizitaetundGas/Versorgungssicherheit/aktuelle_gasversorgung/start.html
de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/1294810/umfrage/fuellstand-der-gasspeicher-in-deutschland-auf-tagesbasis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mutts 5 months ago
>OMG OMG OMG OMG BASED GERMANERINO OMG OMG OMG THEY ARE BASED AND WHITE OMH OMG OMG I MYSELF AM OF PURE GERMAN DECENT I AM PRUSSIAN BASED BASED BASED!

Mutts now
>I HOPE THE GERMANS DIE, FUCKING FASCIST WHITE PIGS

I wonder why

It's not about death, it's about the pillars of the EU falling, reclamation of proper European state sovereignty and expelling of the CIA and other globalist and American influences
The USA is next
If it were ever to get so bad certain areas become unlivable i will contribute to the sheltering effort for ethnic Germans

Just make peace with Russia. It is not that hard.

oh yeah fire and brimstone and all that

typical frog bitch

German gas alarms generally don't mean Germans dying

topkek

Surrender monkey.

Why is this a bad thing?

We, as in our chancellor, just committed to more help for Ukraine, as well as a sophisticated rebuilding plan that "probably will span several years" at the G7 summit. Stop pointing out completely irrelevant and small inconveniences like our gas supply.

And dutch gas alarms in Limburg?

Attached: 1645695593714.png (735x387, 253.08K)

Your butthurt and irrationality are not an excuse.

Attached: yuropoor.png (1467x758, 392.47K)

bs its fucking summer time no one is using gas.

This brings down globohomo, this is good.

>German gas alarms generally don't mean Germans dying
Criminally underrated comment

Germany destroying europe for the 3rd time in a little more than 100 years

Taking about rebuilding in the middle of a war, is about what I expect from useless politicians.

Wonder if that will be exactly like last time with the weapons we totally delivered to them (not).

>TFW Scholz turns out to be secretly based
>Entire Bundestag seething and coping, especially the Greenfags

Attached: 1656158094017.jpg (1080x1079, 129.8K)

Fake news.

>Lagebericht (Stand 28.06.2022; 12 Uhr)
>Die aktuellen Füllstände der Speicher in Deutschland liegen bei 60,26 %.
bundesnetzagentur.de/DE/Fachthemen/ElektrizitaetundGas/Versorgungssicherheit/aktuelle_gasversorgung/start.html

Reserves going up every day: de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/1294810/umfrage/fuellstand-der-gasspeicher-in-deutschland-auf-tagesbasis/

>imagine being a German that wants to fight against Russia and using the Second World War as an example to win an argument against a Frenchmen
>the literal state

It's almost like governments are hostile to the populations of their own countries and are carrying out the plans of a supernational group that want to impoverish everyone so they can assume control of the means of production. But no, that's a conspiracy theory.

So ultimately either Germany offs itself, America will need to bail out Germany, or they break from our sphere and join Russia and their sphere.

Scholz is a gay russian shill and sings the Internationale like a Marxist faggot.

What was the reasoning for shutting down their nuclear plants again?

>Imagine thinking this whole war at this point isn't just another retarded gay op
>The Happenings aren't happening
>Nothing ever happens

WW2 was the best trolljob ever, you pathetic faggot.

Or all of the above, like last time

You'll do nothing mayofritennigger

Moscow dicksucker Merkel.

Holy kek

did they reduce the flow again?

Muh meltdown

Is this the second one that allows utility companies to charge spot rates?

Fuck it, im with Pierre. Last time Europe was free we gave the butthurt belt to Russia. Commies fucked that up but they're not around anymore. As if anyone in western Europe wants to be in an open borders union with wage-depressing car-stealers such as butthurters. That Jew-enabling Americans with their niggers, spics and obsession for spreading "democracy" which can be defined, as Hitler correctly pointed out, as a system where niggercattle gets mind controlled by the Jew-owned "free press" cant understand that is natural, but thats their problem.