LOOK LIKE SOMEONE IS PANICKING

The guy is going in overdrive because he know he is done

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-164000_Twitter.jpg (1068x1684, 698.93K)

Lmao the ketchup

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-164746_Twitter.jpg (1078x1098, 469.09K)

I actually believe Trump here desu. How could he possibly grab the steering wheel? It doesn't make sense.

grab the steering wheel...from the back on a limo...these people aren't even good at lying

this is really confusing. i don't think the democrats have a chance with DeSantis with full support of Trump. With trump, they have many years of effective propaganda.

Gotta admit the "tried to grab the steering wheel" thing is obviously fake and impossible.
Do these retards seriously think the pres rides shotgun in the limo?

It's a limousine, there is a wall in between the driver and him.

YES GUYS THE SECRET SERVICE AGENT DRIVING TRUMP REPORTED THAT THE PRESIDENT DID A SILLY THING FOR CLOUT.

BELIEVE ALL WHORES

BELIEVE ALL WHORES

BELIEVE ALL WHORES

I always thought that the story of Trump eating his steaks with ketchup was too outlandish to be true but I guess this settles it. The man has plebeian taste.

And he is the President so it's a bulletproof wall with bulletproof grass

Trump was like 260lbs you know he had to shimmy his ass out of a backseat. But yeah he could lunge forward and wrestle over a steering wheel, sure.

BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS

TRUMP REPORTEDLY PULLED OUT HIS THICK OLD MAN PENIS AND POINTED IT AT THE REPORTER. SHE WAS SCARED AND ASKED HIM TO STOP BUT HE SAID SHE SMELLED GOOD AND THERE WAS NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT. UNDER DURESS SHE SUCKED HIS COCK AND WALLOWS HIS LOAD, TEARS IN HER EYES "DADDY IM GOING TO TELL FIBBIES ABOUT YOU FOR THIS..."

"OF COURSE YOU WILL. YOU ARE A WHORE."

Imagine being the POTUS and eating steak when you have the option of prime rib.

This is gorilla channel all over again

Yeah, but he's THE F**KING PRESIDENT. Bullet-proof walls must obey his commands.

Trump is not a politician. Trump is the incarnation of Loki. The totemic figure of vainglory. Has no positive principles. Malicious in pretense of greatness. Never forgets a grudge. Would rather bring about the twilight of the world than let an insult stand.

It takes astounding species of gullibility to believe, that Trump would have any personal convictions on abortion, race, crime, family, education, media, art, literature, culture. Everything is play to the gallery. Calculated for banal applause from the undifferentiated mass. Mere instrumentality of narcissistic pathos.

Attached: Loki.jpg (400x566, 54.13K)

>Anyone wanna go testify
Is it under oath
>Nope its a kangaroo committee
Sure Ill go and make some stuff up

>trump was farding and shidding all over the walls
Do they really expect people to believe that?

I don't care what Trump says, I want to believe he grabbed the wheel and throat punched the driver.

I thought Trump hated ketchup.

>grabs steering wheel
the President rides in a limo
she's plainly perjuring herself. pretty dumb not to see the obvious flaw in that story
the other anecdotes seem pre-scripted.
this is some desperate shit
"yes it's a felony to lie to congress, but we'll control congress, and it could keep trump out."
"Is a little lie worse than another Trump presidency?"
"we'll also set you up afterwards with a nice job in New York"

>Bullet-proof walls must obey his commands
Not limo drivers though. They dont take orders from anyone. They just drive where they want apparently.

If you think this story is fake, the onus is on YOU to debunk it.

I don't think so.

Do we really need to review how unhinged Trump is here, guys?

Who literally stalked and leered at Hillary during a nationally televised debate?

Who made a weekly habit of hurling schoolyard insults at anyone and everyone on Twitter until he was banned?

Who bombed Syria over dinner with Xi purely to flex his own impotent little pencil dick?

Who, according to multiple witnesses, loudly agreed with an angry mob that wanted to hang his own Vice President?

Who tried to buy flipping GREENLAND?

This country needs a drastic intervention to show this man as the naked psychopath he is and destroy his cult of personality forever.

Either Trump goes to prison and Republicans go back to sanity, or we have a civil war. Now which do you prefer?

Where is he even posting this?

Jew loving faggot

No trump loves ketchup with his well done steak. This is widely known information.

I have a dossier that confirms he was shidding and farding himself because the president jannies wouldn’t take him

My mom eats this shit up. Thing is she a narcissist herself, and she just worships these people and ever time they lie she tries to incorporate their lies into her lies some times. It's insane so it seems like there is some mild awareness of the lies just the ones who really side with them just done want to be wrong. It's weird. Psychology is weird.

Not only did he overpower some of the SS, but somehow the SS judging his presence would have made the protestors MORE violent despite him wanting to just talk to them? If anything, having no Trump there just made the situation more volatile and unpredictable.

Yeah trump has way to much baggage but all this Jan 6 bullshit is making sure he can’t run somehow. I think it will be Desantis with Trumps blessing. Going to hold rallies for him

It’s all a shame trial. That’s exactly why they are doing it; to prevent him from running again because they know he will win

Civil war it is.

Trump literally punched through the protective glass
He choked the driver with one hand and grabbed the wheel with the other, why is that so hard for you to believe, chud?

this would be the best scenario, also Trumps loves rallies more than being President

>(((Dworkin)))
cool source bro

>Trump doesn't grab wheel
= "ZOMG FAT FUCK TRUMP CAN BARELY MOVE"
>Trump grabs wheel
="ZOMG IMPEACH!"

pic-related
he literally eats McDonalds cheeseburgers

Attached: trump steak.jpg (928x604, 236.07K)

I bet you also think Trump watched the Gorilla Channel and said the n-word 20 million times but unfortunately was never recorded.

Attached: wtf.jpg (700x394, 128.07K)

OMG ITS JUST LIKE IN MY MARVEL MOVIES!?!!!

>Either Trump goes to prison and Republicans go back to sanity, or we have a civil war. Now which do you prefer?

The second one.

>hysterical journalist confirms outlandish report that proves our enemy is crazy, not us

Attached: 1656267966690.jpg (827x590, 94.68K)

it's a repeat of the pissing on russian hookers story.