Why can't men be as brave as women?

Why can't men be as brave as women?

Attached: 1650191649056.jpg (719x1192, 149.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mtwrighter/status/1541562540773326850
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it illegal to rub arsenic on prop guns?

Lmfao, there was a similar situation when the leftists looted our cities, some kid put “fully automatic M4 for sale” on offerup. 15 years

Leftists are something else, man.

Attached: 1650953212597.jpg (1080x1196, 216.93K)

So she broke into a car and stole their gun?

so they broke in a vehicle and stole a weapon from it
that's illegal

Gray area
It's "your gun" but why would you do such a thing (yes I know besides the obvious)
Are you going with "I wanted to poison it so anyone touching it would die?" as a defense of your personal items? Because you'd probably have to explain that in a court of law

I wish people would do it though lmao

Not just any vehicle. It was a national guard vehicle.

women are like niggers, they lack a sense of danger. Only when the nigger/woman next to them gets shot, they realize they are fucked.

so she went into someone's vehicle and took their rifle? Isn't that like a fucking felony?

Wait that's a military M4?
If i were feeling malicious i would just keep it, soldiers get eaten out for not keeping their weapon secure and you have yourself a fancy toy that isn't registered under your name and as far as the government knows is written off

It’s a shame they didn’t shoot her dead on the spot

>getting into other people's car to take their gun.
I hope ten niggers use this stupid bitch's head as a trampoline for ten hours straight

Wait so is this a national guard rifle? Or did she just steal some guy’s AR-15 and bring it to the national guard? If it’s the prior she should be arrested immediately for taking it and if it’s the latter she should be arrested and taken to civil court afterwards. Glad she was smart enough to openly confess to stealing someone’s gun on twitter

She says it was a national guard rifle

>eaten out
it's chewed out, Huxley...
Chewed out.

Attached: file.png (322x157, 106.56K)

Only a matter of time until this cunt gets shot by someone for trying to steal their gun.

This and might have a giggle switch.

That I totally would hand in to the feds. Totally.

Seriously people need to send this to ATF she stole a possibility machine gun.

>soldiers get eaten out

really? like their bholes?

Unironically the right thing to do. If I saw an unattended rifle in the forest during a training exercise, I'd nick it as well and take it to the nearest NCO I could find. Leaving firearms unattended is absolutely fucking retarded and will get someone killed and the person who left it unattended should be getting disciplinary actions up the ass.

Do you have the link to the tweet or her twitter?

>stealing guns from the military
based. should have kept it instead of using it to get twitter points

twitter.com/mtwrighter/status/1541562540773326850

Why was she checking to see if the vehicle was locked?

Of course she brings up operation lone star. I bet that truck wasn’t locked, I bet she broke in to take that weapon to protect her precious spics. She committed a felony by touching that rifle, she committed another felony when she removed it from the vehicle. I hope this bitch likes federal prison because they are cracking down hard on military hardware ending up in civilian hands and throwing the book at everyone they catch

Police here in the US leave guns in their vehicles all of the time.

You will get shot/put into prison if you try to take them lol.

Though it would probably be a good idea to remove the magazine to avoid some dumbass private getting panicked.

Attached: screenshot-2022_06_28-025815_PM.jpg (700x525, 62.42K)

Shit
That's not the right term
Goddamn English with it's excessive amounts of sexualised contexts and terms

>it's chewed out, Huxley...
You never know in current year.

Attached: transforce.png (1200x675, 1.11M)

Someone should report her

go stick your finger in a dyke

kek

to be fair that's gross negligence, keeping a rifle unsecured like that

kek

lol that bitch is retarded but we had shit like this happen at my hotel all the time when the national guard was mobilized to go and watch niggers destroy cities. at least one of them would leave their m4 in the closet and the house keepers would have to come and get one of the clerks and I've had to call them and be like hey nigger you forget something? how is your job to be a soldier and you forget your fucking rifle?

Karens that will get applauded

She said the national guard reclaimed it, so obviously they didn't seek any charges.

this is illegal, i reported that woman for theft

She still stole federal property. She shouldn't have entered or touched the vehicle let alone take the fucking firearms from it.

This
Faggots here will defend retards just to be contrarian

Ahem... thats theft. And theft of guns at that.

stealing gov property, hopefully she gets 10 years

>free M4A1
>return it
women are so fucking retarded

imagine the smug fucking look on her face and the snarky attitude when the national guard wagies came to pick the gun up
"oh you need your little gun back? remembering you have a tiny dick? heh nothing personell"

>stealing govt property
How is she not getting buttfucked by the feds?

I know it's texas but how would it look if a woman would run around in broad daylight with a military rifle?
You know how it works, if she's not getting punished for her crimes she most likely made it up.

>national guard
>soldiers

>How is she not getting buttfucked by the feds?
Because this story is fake as fuck and this never happened.

>retarded guardsmen can’t keep track of his weapon
>dumb roastie virtue signals for gun control with a national guard weapon she pulled out of national guard vehicle she watched guardsmen exit
Nobody in this should be praised or defended IMO. Both sides are fucking retarded.

depends on her body language
10-1 says she looked like a shifty thief and would have probably shot someone if confronted