Trump lunged at Secret Service agent in rage when told he couldn’t go to Capitol on Jan. 6

>"I dont care if they have weapons (His rioters). They are not here to hurt me. Get rid of the magnetic detectors."
This is surreal. Trump is an absolute psycho
cnbc.com/2022/06/28/trump-lunged-at-secret-service-agent-in-rage-when-told-he-couldnt-go-to-capitol-on-jan-6-aide-testifies.html

Attached: 1656448754638.jpg (1768x1239, 490.82K)

I hear he violently shit himself in rage later that day, crazy stuff!

I hope he shidd & pissed on them after

>They are not here to hurt me
But trump wasn't at the capitol. So when trump is saying that they are not "here" that would imply they also weren't at the capitol.

>still spreading obvious lies about shit that happened almost 2 years ago
Kek

It feels like they are doubling down on lying

Based

Who the fuck actually thinks there is a chance in hell that this actually happened? Two years post-election and they're still making stupid shit up.

He meant the Russians, obviously.

I'd lunge at my so-called "protection" too if they weren't doing what I told them to do. They aren't supposed to think, just follow orders.

not too far off.
>When he got back, he got mad and threw a hamburger against the wall, leaving a drip of ketchup running down the wall

Kek, this. Even if it’s true it’s literally confirmation that the deep state was actively undermining Trump as president

>describing what she was told
boy I love second hand accounts of things

proof other than "testimony"?

>thinking this isn’t 100% fabricated made-for-TV propaganda

>They aren't supposed to think, just follow orders.
that's pretty retarded of you user. the president will follow THEIR orders in life-threatening situations because their job is those situations

False. Donald Trump is not capable of moving fast enough to "lunge"

In today's news about the former President of the United States, Donald Trump, liberals continue to be outraged over manufactured media news. It's no wonder why everyone is a homosexual and the science is becoming harder to believe.

>describing what she was told
lolwut.
this is pretty much cause for a defamation suit that they're letting this cunt testify about 'shit someone else said they saw'.

Fake and gay

If true he sounds based as fuck, fighting to get to his supporters

So much for the "Trump abandoned J6ers" narrative. Shills BTFO once again.

Attached: 1562814716831.png (550x404, 412.85K)

>this is surreal
This is not real

No. The president can go wherever he wants and the Secret Service has to protect him. They don't get to tell him not to go somewhere just because they don't want to take the extra effort to protect him in a dangerous environment.

>they are all lying!

Attached: 2dd.jpg (731x1024, 75.95K)

>Pay no attention to the majority democrat senate and democrat President making some of the worst blunders in decades pay attention to blumpf and those EVIL republicans
What a fucking clown show

this is what happens when you watch too much gorilla channel and have a bigger salt shaker than everyone else

Its hilarious you believe that shit.

lmao nobody fucking cares you troon

Geez.
Why don't we just come together to make something up, like Pelosi caught on tape smoking crack, make a deepfake, and keep posting it nonstop.
Clearly the truth doesn't matter anymore.

>believing this fake n gay shit

Attached: CD3DF2ED-7F6F-417F-B42C-F6D29CFD138D.png (1517x1507, 478.38K)

As is tradition

>my 8 year old secret service niece told me this, then everyone clapped

Prove they’re telling the truth.

Very believable
Very.
Rejoice, fellow migapedes, zion don didn't abandon you. The deepstate made him do it.
Trump 2024 Make America Great Again Again

>I hear he violently shit himself in rage later that day
that wasn't ketchup she was wiping off the walls, but it did have a hint of mcdonalds to it

You're a dumbass if you think they don't tell him what to do and expect him to follow instructions in order to protect him.

It's because he was suppose to be there to egg them on. The whole thing was suppose to be much, much worse than it was. Jan 6th was the main reason they made Trump president. They needed patriots who actually love America to be labeled as domestic terrorists. God hates these demons as much as us luckily though, and kept things from getting out of hand. Now they're forced to do these hearings(which were also planned in advance) without having an actual insurrection.

Most of the guys who use to be behind all these ops and false flags either got suicided, or are too old to function well enough to even string together a coherent sentence, let alone orchestrate a massive false flag meant to help your cause of overthrowing the greatest nation on Earth.

The new batch are almost all diversity hires, minus a few good ones who got grandfathered in, and it is netting predictable results.

This isn't even close to believable. Lol. Lmao

Attached: 1580833034436.jpg (720x960, 64.53K)

they testified under oath so trump will have to prove it isnt true

this time the second hand hearsay will surely work!
tick tock Drumpftards!

Attached: 1636732599094.png (411x305, 96.22K)

(You)

>It's all lies, just like COVID, 9/11, the Holocaust, the moon landings, and the world being (((round)))!

yes yes, everything is fake

>trump totally wanted to be their alongside you goys but the secret service wouldn't let him!
Nothing will happen to him but these stories will be used to to get people supporting him again. They did this same shit to pretend like he didn't like Jared.

Attached: Trumphateskushnergoyim.jpg (1559x996, 596.75K)

I have no plans to believe any of this until I get to see the piss tape I was promised.

POTUS doesn't give orders to the SS. He is literally at their whim. He can call them like good watch dogs... But if those dogs want him to stand a certain way, walk a certain way, eat at certain places etc...he will.

>Trump being told he couldn't go someplace
>and he doesn't
sure, ok

I'll take things that never happened for 500 alex.

This shit is just really getting low effort.

lmao they're trying to claim trump tried to grab the steering wheel. there is a ballistic partition between the cabin and the drivers seats. literally cannot physically happen. more fake news

Based Trump. Hope it’s true

These Jan 6 hearings have made trumps whole campaign look like jackasses regardless of your politics. It obviously wasn’t a planned insurrection but if you actually watched this and thought trump came away looking like anything but a tiny handed retard than you need to lay off the Fox News

If this actually happened, I makes him look good in the eyes of his supporter's, not worse. God leftoids are fucking stupid.

He did want to be alongside them. But only to fulfil his role in what was suppose to happen. Thankfully all their meticulous planning went to shit because God BTFO'd them, and the only one who even got killed was probably an agent provocateur to begin with.

Any Forums always wants a happening, and they have no clue how close they came to finally getting the big one.

why are they trying so hard to make Trump seem even more based? we only have one vote each

Attached: 1604831081779.png (1012x995, 1.53M)

>If this actually happened, I makes him look good in the eyes of his supporter's, not worse.
That's exactly why they're doing it.