Single-handedly exposes the entire european right wing as a russian asset in one fell swoop

>single-handedly exposes the entire european right wing as a russian asset in one fell swoop

Attached: 5506c74d60b2ae4ddc0fb20c+1426507598000(1).jpg (2000x3000, 2M)

/thread

>european

Attached: patriot1.png (774x335, 80.18K)

>single-handedly flees his country instead of fighting for it to shill while hiding behind memeflag

>1950s to 1980s
>"All the left-wing parties are Russian plants!"
>2000s to 2020s
"All the right-wing parties are Russian plants!"
What's next? All the centrists are Russian plants?

>Memeflag exposes the entire anti-Russian shill campaign as a Jewish op
This isn't news, and I'm going to kill you horribly as soon as the government puts a gun in my hand

>All the centrists are Russian plants?
Actually, all centrists are secret neo nazi right wingers ever since The Great Charlottesville Massacre you dumbass shit baby neo Nazi CHUD. You're either completely with us or completely against us.

Show flag kike

Attached: 40FAF1B5-5313-4D75-B98E-2632BB0AED83.jpg (637x845, 117.71K)

Fair enough, your terms are acceptable. Thanks for revealing unto me my true political identity. Heil Hitler, gas the kikes, race war now!

Attached: 849.jpg (1216x937, 182.47K)

You can bribe german politicians with five figures, so yes.

don't you mean the greens that made europe dependent on russian fossil fuels? alongside the enviromentalist groups bankrolled by russia
europeans are just fucking retarded, they deserve to get replaced by niggers and genocided by the vax and shortages

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!
*wew lad!*
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

Lefty cringe thread

Jewtin is the best asset NATO ever had

Attached: 1651353827943.png (1080x653, 719.5K)

"Actually they changed sides".
It works with you

I guess Europeans should just accept all the globohomo degeneracy and White replacement.

You will eat the bugs
You will marry the tranny
You will import millions of nigs
You will comply with all globohomo propaganda or be labeled a Russian asset

>1950s to 1980s
>"All the left-wing parties are Russian plants!"
Yes, unironically.

>All the left-wing parties are Russian plants!"
They still are. The dissident right are as well, all these fringe groups are demoralized useful idiots for US enemies.

>he does not know that soviets destabilized west with left ideologues, and russia with right.

it is classical jew way of playing both sides. commie jews taught russians well in this game.

americans too. All of republican party is owned by russia basically. Or at least brainwashed by them. It's weird really russia had such strong inffluence before the war and now it's all gone. Even their online warfare is weak as fuck for some reason now. It's as if all of them went to ukraine to get shredded. I mean the shills on Any Forums dude they are so fucking obvious and retarded. Russia truly is the biggest paper tiger ever

Attached: 1652903343065.jpg (927x667, 83.5K)

I rather be a russian asset then a transexual pedo faggot liberal all day long. Now go fuck yourself you disgusting piece of shit.