Here is why women should decide if they want abortion or not

If a pregnant woman goes on hunger strike what happens to the fetus? It will die.

So basically a woman has her property/body hostage of another being inside her.

This is an invasion of property and the fetus is acting like a parasite.

That's why women should have the right to remove anything inside her womb.

Attached: fetus2021_week10.jpg (600x338, 20.91K)

No.

When I was pregnant I did basically starve in the first trimester from how much I was puking. This is a stupid argument. Just close your legs.

Don't care at least no stem cell viruses in our future and the cannibalism guys go hungry

If women want abortion then all drugs should be legalised, body autonomy doesnt stop at abortion.

Then let them go on hunger strike so they can stop their bitching. We're all tired of hearing it.

What do you think creates the difference between women where one would do anything to keep their unborn child healthy and alive and another would do anything to kill it and view it as a parasite as if not human at all? How could their possibly such a drastic difference in how they see their offspring?

Wrong. The whore gave what our legal system calls "implied consent" for the fetus to use her body for survival when she decided to have sex. Unless you are going to try to make the ridiculous argument that a whore is not aware that pregnancy can result from sexual activity?

She willingly had sex knowing the end result is pregnancy. Ergo it is her responsibility.

We all know contraceptives might not work. If you still have sex using contraceptives and you are aware of the chance they might fail, then that is your choice. A pregnancy in this case is still your responsibility.

On the one hand I'm in favor of aborting as many humans as possible, especially niggers
On the other, forcing whores to give birth is hilarious and some of them might even die

Child is also considered property. As well as animals. Just because you own your dog doesn’t mean you can beat the shit out of it or kill it.

fantastic retardation

You’re an idiot

How would lefties respond to

"I want my rights to abort this baby cuz it's black"

Of course they should be legal, as well as abortion. The government shouldn't dictate birth or altered states of consciousness

Demonic inspiration.

id say its based as fuck and they should have that right

I'm pro-choice, but you know what? I'm sick of hearing about the abortion "debate".
Roe v. Wade was decided on a sketchy interpretation of the "Due Process" clause of the 14th Amendment, which was always subject to being easily flipped, so Roe v. Wade has been awaiting the axe since its inception. That said, legislators had a nearly half-century grace period to pull their heads out of their asses and actually legislate for abortion rights instead of hiding behind the fig leaf that the Roe v. Wade decision provided and kicking the can down the road. So here we are again. This is the future you chose.
You needn't bother petitioning for the court to be restructured for your own convenience, nor is there any higher court for you to appeal the Supreme Court's decision to, so get over it. It's not being reversed. That is not the mechanism by which the Law of the Land works. The Supreme Court does not and should not answer to popular opinion.
Now get off your asses and legislate.

>diminishing % of people willing to work to fund elite lifestyles
>decision which will disproportionately increase the number of lower status wages in the future

anybody?

>parasite
You fucking put it there you disgusting excuse for a human. That life has more right to live than you do since you want to take it away. You should bring it to term put it up for adoption and then kill yourself if you had any honor.

>So basically a woman has her property/body hostage of another being inside her.
Then why let a dude in?
>This is an invasion of property and the fetus is acting like a parasite.
If woman was willing then it’s not an invasion or parasite.

This is so funny, as if pregnancy is something happens randomly. It’s a by-product of sex, it takes two. Don’t want preggo don’t have sex.

If you think about it abortions pretty much rape, you literally raping a child to death. They didn’t ask for it after you decided a loser to cum inside. You literally a rapist.