Ketchup on the Wall!

Ketchup on the mother fucking wall!!!

Attached: 20220628_152800.jpg (1080x1282, 240.7K)

This is unforgivable

totally believable.

Attached: megalodon.jpg (730x564, 81.14K)

Ketchup on these sacred halls disgraceful

WTF BLUMPF!!!!! IMPEACH HIM NOW!!!!!

Lol wtf is the megaladon of mud sharks my sides

This is how democracy dies.

You dont need to comment.

sounds very believable for a man so out of shape and old that he can't even lift his arms above his head

Is anyone taking this bullshit seriously?

Holy shit. My secretary came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my secretary but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck am I losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought I was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.

Attached: 3f6.png (996x760, 857.04K)

Clean it up, jannie

just when you think drumpf couldnt be any worse
this putin puppet is a threat to our democracy

Fucking Broonalt Grumbft overdid it now! 6 million ketchup droplets on the heckin’ wall?!

I can't find my impeachment memes so have this instead.

Attached: how dare you 4.jpg (764x1000, 229.2K)

Thanks user. This made my day. God bless

Attached: 1628790620825.gif (640x488, 1.5M)

What about the part where he attacked secret service and tried to take part in an insurrection?

It's obviously a lie, but what's the point? Throwing food isn't illegal.

How does he keep getting away with it?

Attached: 20220628_154156.jpg (946x1608, 277.66K)

They should have got him his coke when he asked. All of this could have been avoided if they had.

Attached: 1598429055460.jpg (749x692, 49.63K)

Hahah I remember seeing that interview live. That guy hasn't been on Fox in years.

Why would he throw his lunch against the wall before anything happened?

BUT SHE WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO ME

Attached: 318789714297-suicidal-tendencies-institutionalized_music_video_ov[1].jpg (480x360, 18.66K)

this is beyond parody.kek

TRUMP PULLED ME INTO A ROOM AND THREW ME DOWN ON A BED. HE GROPED ME UNDER MY CLOTHES BUT I WAS WEARING A SWIMSUIT. HE SAID SOMETHING DISGUSTING WHILE HIS FRIEND LAUGHED. THEN I WALKED DOWNSTAIRS. NEXT THING I REMEMBER I WAS BEING DRIVEN HOME BY SOMEONE.

>useless buffer-huffer
>the megalodon of mud-sharks
If he'd brought these bants to the campaign, he'd have won 2020 by a landslide

Attached: when_the_chingchong_hits.jpg (335x428, 31.07K)

Fake news. I doubt Trump even eats ketchup.