If there is an all loving god why do jews exist?

if there is an all loving god why do jews exist?

Attached: 712.png (662x858, 79.83K)

Because satan also exists

Attached: A1099917-91A0-44E2-9428-AA2B14FC6313.jpg (234x216, 11.52K)

isn't god supposed to be all powerful?

To show what evil does.
What other group got access to spiritual knowledge and then used it to enslave instead of teaching the truth?

Death to kikes

Jews denied the truth about God and are cursed and are cursed to burn in hell, their life on this earth is no different than a demons

There is no God as Christians would have you believe but their praying to him powers up the jews demon they have summoned

why does all loving god allow demons to roam the earth?

To test the human living on it

>all loving

God is really funny

>There is no god
>But there are demons

I swear to god.

Fpbp but you're getting all philosophical.

>No God as Christians would have you believe

Learn to read nigger

satan won the war in heaven we are living in his world now

Because God isn't real.

He's the god of the jews.

We are the yin and they are the yang
Balance, fren.
The universe is so.

evil exists because of satan, who stole knowledge from God, not God. temptation is a test for all. free will exists.

Fpbp

Because there are many gods (elohim) and ours in not *loving*

To inspire men to choose good of their own free will

because the jews are part of satans plot to decieve many. the jews are chosen by satan, but not as you think. they are chosen to lose. they are chosen to be a cartoonishly evil people so when tbey are defeated, the world will have false hope and not turn to christ. they are the first beast dlain by the second beast that appears as the savior.

It's proof Satan exists

fpbp

Read the story of Job.

God doesn't want the lives of good people to be easy, he wants you to suffer to test your faith. Satan basically rules the world.

Checked without darkness you will never know you are in the light

Homie are you actually mentally ill?

Jews believed in god , until christ came and his religeon , christianity was the correct religeon, until muhammed came then islam bacame the true religeon.

The holy quran is the only book in which god openly talks about wanting to hide the truth from the kuffar so that he will punish them for there disbelieve ,but he doesnt do that.

Also the life of all creatures evil and good have a destiny in life ,so i wouldnt say that just because something appears evil is in its nature , Evil.

>islam bacame the true religeo
no

There's still a substantial amount of God's glory in the world, jews and their evil are a blip in comparison. He gave us free will to sort it out ourselves. Things have to get really, REALLY fucking bad before God steps in. Nephilim races genetically raping human genes into horror hybrids beyond comprehension was a big one.

No you're just a retard with a lack of mental capacity, there are thousands if Gods not just the one in your retarded desert fairy tales.

because we need something to fight against and kill to prove our worth

Attached: 1621669315404.jpg (607x794, 103.62K)

You can't love something which has no spirit. I like my tablesaw quite a bit and couldn't work without it. But I don't LOVE my tablesaw. It's an inanimate tool. I love my dog because he has a spirit. God gave us free will, and with that we are tasked to make our own world. Christ saved our souls, but we never disposed of His killers. Jews exist because we have never had the stomach to do what is right.

Satan didnt win anything, he won an eternity in hell if anything he had actually won, besides that when allah/god created adam , he said i will create a man that will rule 'on the earth for me' he didnt say he would create adam to let him stay in heaven.

Adam when he went out of heaven knew this and said to god "You knew i would eat from that tree didnt you" and god said " Yes " after he just said that if he does good will he let him go back there and he said yes.

Come back to being a muslim slovenian bro ,Islam is the way ,even hitler admired it and said that islam is a good religeon to protect ones family from pests and weak people.

Muslims that fight for allah with a faithful heart immedeitly go to him in heaven , while the rest have to go through barzak(like a loading screen for judgement day)

A parent that loves their children does not hide them from challenges and obstacles, they place some in their path so that they become stronger.

Attached: 1645746490475.png (442x442, 563.02K)

To show you what happens when God doesn't love you anymore.

The Jews are the children of the wicked one and the person who created them is the Devil.

The holy quran litreally encourages me to bet with you on that and i do want to bet with you, if you are christian fantasy becomes true then i will gladly do as you say , but if islam comes true than i want you to take 50 million sins of my shoulders since you dont care