Would a society on SARMS be a politically right leaning one?

Attached: CFA5246D-F887-4571-A529-2D717CB60B33.jpg (1280x720, 127.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CwawKd2DKLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just take testosterone, you have to whenever you cycle anything anyways

Don’t your balls shrink

They make something called HCG to prevent that. But yes, test injections are fucking betamax. If you have low test just end it.

But what would a society on SARMS look like politically is my question

Only if you are on it for a long time and don’t use HCG like the other guy said

>test is beta
You know you sound dumb right?

So what does the ideal usage look like for someone? I’d never try because I’m not willing to risk it, but since you’re braver than I am what’s the long term goal
Also have your political views changed in anyway because of it?

they unshrink

Lmao I am on
Dianabol
Anadrol
YK11
Turkesterone

And
Selegiline
Maca
NAC
Tudca
5-htp
l-Tyrosine
Phenethylamine
Nicotine Gum

Among other things
1 or 2 sarms aren't going to do shit and yk11 is the only good one because it replicates a myostatin mutation

This dog has myostatin mutation

Attached: EF0DE1EB-9D76-408C-9C02-C4104B8E78DB.jpg (450x651, 53K)

What would a society look like with all of that politically

Reading comprehension retard. Test is good, injecting it because you’re cycling roidlite is pathetic. I was paraphrasing, if you’re going to do some anadrol or something, do it. The comment was directed at people who need TRT due to genetics.

I’m not on TRT, or replacement because I’m 29 so I don’t need to be on it full time yet. I just did one full 12 week cycle last year for the first time. I am 100% decided that once I hit my 40s and my testosterone starts going down I will get a prescription and supplement daily. It’s amazing. I’ve done a lot of drugs, and test is the best one for any man. Don’t do it if you are under 25. Follow the guide. I think it’s important considering the testosterone crisis facing men due to phalanthates reducing AGD and testosterone throughout the population.

Tldr, it’s based but I wouldn’t do it if you are under 25 or single (you get really horny)

TRT is for every single man over the age of 35-40.

Did you get it from a dealer or something? Lol my hypothetical society sounds like it would be ideal for you

And hey fuck it some young men get unlucky genetically and we live in an age where they can supplement it. If people can become 300+ lbs and cut their dicks off.. why can’t a young guy get some help being a stronger man? Fuck off

Sarms are research chemicals that are not advised for human use. Do conventional low dosage roids. Anavar, Dianabol, or test are great. Or just stay natty

I just bought it online with Bitcoin. Just literally Google “buy steroids online” lmfao. I had them mail it to my house. Been a year since then. Nothing happened. Used my real name. No one gives a fuck, tons of cops and military are juicing too. They don’t investigate unless you are dealing it.

Why isn’t there an Olympics that allows test to be used? Wouldn’t it be based to see how hard the human body’s limits could be pushed? To truly see if s human can fly?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CwawKd2DKLA

it would be a society with very low life expectancy

That’s what bodybuilding and Mr. Olympia competitions and stuff are.

test increases mortality

Apolitical. just people excercising, some doing violence, some doing simulated violence (sports). If you made gyms that were male only you'd see interesting sub cultures though.

does turkesterone work?

Agreed. I'd love to see a ballgame where people are hitting 700 ft home runs and pitching 120 mph curveballs

especially considering that the reason testosterone is at an all time low isn't because of any sort of natural occurrence but because (((they))) put shit in our food since we were children to make us weak, stupid and docile. if you're hitting the gym and eating healthy and not solely relying on it then I don't see the problem with someone taking trt.

>Also have your political views changed in anyway because of it?
I was a an asshole who posted here for years before and I’m just the same asshole with the same views now. Except now I think I’m an actual demigod because a stack of prim and deca makes you feel transcendent

Source? If you gonna link some pseudo science about how test is toxically masculine then don’t bother

Attached: 23252DF6-4987-4C88-B6C5-0F863F97222C.jpg (941x1024, 118.95K)

That dude is a manlet faggot bootlicker. Lies about being on gear and cried about people not taking the vaxx. His fucking gf is taller than him.

It does something but I would stick to the proven classics if you are going to run 1 or 2 things

Also most things sold as turkesterone aren't even turkesterone so that's another headache