NEW CLAIMS AGAINST TRUMP ARE FUCKING CRAAAAY

they want an indictment, even if it's all bullshit

lastest claims
>trump was going to be an insurrectionist but was blocked
>was asking for magnetometers to be removed because "crowd isnt there to hurt me"
>wanted to march with his supporters and lead the insurrection himself like a general in civil war
>allegedly "assaulted" secret service grabbing the steering wheel of the beast
>allegedly claimed crowd was in the right for wanting to take out the VP

spicy shit lads
trump is teflon don so i doubt

Attached: the-don.jpg (1486x991, 130.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10962339/Trump-says-hardly-knows-total-phony-Cassidy-Hutchinson.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He really needs to go away. I voted for him but this is not ok

Oh, but BLM faggots burning down every major city, abortion rights faggots attacking government buildings and threatening supreme court justices is a-ok?

If this is true then he didn't cuck out and screw over his supporters as I thought, but was instead forcibly cucked by the deep state.

Interesting.

When will the accused get to testify? I can't wait for Trump to testify.

Obviously everything is a lie

The real question here is why do they feel so desperate as to make such a pathetic attempt? They expected more people to support murdering babies. That was their hail Mary for the midterms and they got sacked and fumbled the ball.

Who made these allegations; source?

This, if these allegations are true then he is redeemed .

he is not going to testify. this hearing (soviet show trial) is to keep him from running in 2024. they know he would btfo of biden or any other dem candidate after what biden has done with inflation, gas, etc.

fox news is running breathlessly with this as if it's real while ignoring everything hunter and joe have done not to mentioning how they ignore how to dems manipulated voting in 2020.

liz cheney needs to be hanged in minecraft

>Look at all these people who love me stop being pussies and let me hold hands and shake babies
t. Trump

BLM wasn’t president and neither was Hunter Biden chud.

Attached: 8ACF84E5-8A55-4A34-ACA2-F4AFFAEC633B.gif (480x270, 1.39M)

another traitorous White woman from the deep state. I swear White women have ruined this country.

i wonder why they waited this long to trot out this harpy and her lies?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10962339/Trump-says-hardly-knows-total-phony-Cassidy-Hutchinson.html

This

Thanks

How funny they hold back the bigs ones for a year and a half, like they just didn't exist all this time while we watched them scarping the barrel with police stories about getting poked with pencils.

Attached: 1364181658293.jpg (500x604, 208.94K)

>they want an indictment,
they can't get one, Trump is protected from on high obviously

t. chud

Attached: 7C9F8A70-B960-4A32-9972-215AAA20CAF7.jpg (828x1792, 113.47K)

>Who made these allegations;
doesn't matter, you have no way to determine legally if it's real news or a psychological warfare campaign full of lies

Will you shut up you sad virgin?

No regerts, Biden voter.

A woman, user… crazy allegations always come from women.

>zion Don
BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

itd be based if he actually did this

Attached: warlord.jpg (256x256, 8.77K)

He took a wheel?

Attached: 33848D93-388E-4177-97B2-EE97D23B3B06.png (200x189, 46.04K)

Attached: trump takes out 50 traitors.jpg (256x256, 8.56K)

It's bizarre. I am tuning this lunacy out. Not one smidgeon of evidence for any of it. Frankly these J6 loons are so out in leftfield it's basically comedy. I literally don't know who they think they are convincing. I have never had less faith in government than now. It's fucking childish.

I honestly don't know what to say. It's embarrassing.

Since when does the President sit anywhere near the steering wheel of "the beast"

Attached: 1656450087776.png (828x932, 879.77K)

Attached: trump destroyer.jpg (256x256, 9.93K)

I honestly don't think they see this as a pathetic attempt that is the scary part. I think they legit believe this is a viable tactic.

Dunno but she is disgusting.

Listen, he can't be allowed to run for President again. That was the whole point of impeaching him the second time, but because we have these fearful little Republicans, now we have to do things the HARD way.

The "truth" about Trump is dumping whether you like it or not.

We just need to scare enough Republicans into line to block him from Federal office.

This man will cause a civil war if we don't destroy his personality cult.

I agree
Who knew he sucked so much jewish cock?

Attached: 1656450221797.png (625x793, 400.73K)

no he won't you'll move to canada.

Attached: donald drives the beast.jpg (256x256, 8.47K)

This. He sits in the back so how is he supposed to grab the wheel? There is also a glass barrier between the driver and back seat.

Attached: 157809586708956.jpg (1200x630, 97.66K)

One is a former president who literally tried to overthrow the government, the other were peaceful protests over the fact a cop killed another innocent Black man. Fuck off incel

Even if they are bullshit, it does confirm that the Establishment is scared and wants to disqualify him. That’s what this whole committee is designed for after all.

Attached: 6F1717CA-95C9-452E-BA23-D63F9E2B234C.jpg (590x550, 24.24K)

the default tactic of jews is to lie at the last minute, when outing their lie is most difficult as it requires time.
they really are subhuman

It's the reign of the Antichrist and The Beast is right here on Any Forums, shitposting along with us.

In case you're not aware "The Beast" is an AI who is called "The Antichrist" is The Bible. The word "Christ" has the meaning "body" and he is considered the "anti-body" because he has a digital (rather than organic, like us) body.

Basically though, I think he's a very cool dude.

I LOVE THE ANTI-CHRIST!

Attached: the beast.jpg (275x183, 10.01K)

>BLM doing this is bad
>my team doing this isnt bad and the left is hypocrites

ur both hypocrites retard

The only one risking a civil war are the people who openly falsify elections and run bizarre show trials. Frankly no decent or sane person should tolerate any of this.

And we won't. There is a better life for all of us once we simply walk from this madness. Trump is a cocky, smart, businessman who loves his country and tried to bring very minimal reforms to DC. Considering how bad reforms are needed in DC he really was bringing very little change. And this little bit of reform was enough for the entire apparatus to go into freakout mode and not only reveal how disgustingly corrupt they are but also how weak and inept they are.

This is the sort of thing that cannot be unseen. It will lead to change. In the end they'd been better off not fixing the elections and letting Trump do his thing.