She has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for what crime? For being outgoing, friendly and traveling with people...

She has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for what crime? For being outgoing, friendly and traveling with people. She didn't hold a gun up to people's faces, tie them up and kidnap them. The victim's choices were their own.

She's going to prison for Thoughtcrimes.

Attached: ghislaine-maxwell-money-trial.jpg (2383x1573, 694.38K)

She can be out in 5 if she lets me fuck her tits.

>She's going to prison for Thoughtcrimes.

YWNBAW

Attached: 1611262520076.png (630x755, 338.67K)

>The judge, ahead of sentencing, said what was not expressed in Maxwell's statement was an expression of her responsibility.
Women having accountability for their actions challenge: impossible

GUYS DONT FORGET THIS:

21st century witch trial.

HEIL

checked

Attached: 1652142567795.png (782x442, 406.71K)

She and her family were involved in much worse stuff but the jewish media and JEWdicial system invented some vague drama over it instead.

OP is an AI

And all the female “victims” were whores so I don’t see the big deal.

Someone redpill me on her dad’s death, wasn’t he some ex mossad glowie?

>She's going to prison
Sure thing.

Attached: once upon a time.jpg (440x660, 67.71K)

this is a sham trial. how are you going to prosecute a poor jew for pimping children when they can't find a single person she sold a child to? free ghislane.

She will be out in 6 years for good behavior.
Our justice system is a fucking joke.

So what are the options here? She had a mock trial and will spend the rest of her life on some yacht or condo in Tel Aviv, or, she and Epstein started acting outside of their orders and got punished for it? Maybe they tried to blackmail someone too powerful?

They'll say she's in prison but she'll actually be in Israel. Then in 5 years time she'll be left "out' on good behaviour.

Show client list or fuck off shill

free ghislane. she did nothing wrong.

Still nothing about the children they experimented on.

SHOW ME HER MILKERS!

What's honestly the big deal? All she did was help some Jewish elites rape some teenagers? Is that a crime now.

Attached: image000000(19).jpg (720x480, 28.67K)