/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #4094

Previous: Timeline /tug/: files.catbox.moe/iupdck.pdf

▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.
>By posting in these threads, you recognize Israel controls the NATO Council and you irrevocably denounce the Talmud out of your own volition

▶Latest
>Russian forces have partially taken the Lyschansk oil refinery, remaining AFU units trapped
>Russian forces storming Lyschansk, reportedly routing defenders
>Belarus to receive ballistic and air-launched nuclear weapons in the coming months
>G7 leaders agree to ban Russian gold exports
>Russia forces have liberated Severodonetsk
>Two AFU command posts near Nikolaev destroyed killing more than 60 officers, up to 80 Polish mercs killed in Konstantinovka
>AFU in full retreat from Severdonetsk, Lynchansk almost fully encircled by Russian forces
>Bulgarian Pro-EU Government was ousted in a No-Confidence Vote, June 22nd
>Ukraine carried out attacks on Russian offshore platforms in Black sea injuring 5 civilian workers
>Lithuania to bar rail exports-imports from Russia's Kaliningrad.
>AFU have lost approximately 50% of equipment in combat - Ukrainian Defense Minister archive.today/x5A53
>Turkey will never be allowed to rejoin the F-35 project, precluding Sweden and Finland's ascension to NATO
>Two ex-army American mercenaries captured by Russian forces outside of Kharkov - archive.today/2xQtx
>All 3 bridges into Severodonetsk destroyed - at least ~2,500 AFU soldiers trapped in Azot Chemical Plant
>Western sources put AFU casualties in the Donbass at 600-1000 per day

t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/DonbassDevushka
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/
rentry.org/chug2022
rentry.org/wx5kh
rentry.org/xz68f(Bio-labs)

▶Audio thread

Attached: UkraineLeftoidsGuns.jpg (1000x1000, 251.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake bake

when from this to

Attached: 1654209164627.png (1024x490, 756.45K)

this

Attached: cocairen.png (1024x490, 720.33K)

Attached: 1656447225874.png (600x1000, 769.11K)

Welcome Sweden and Finland!

Attached: 1656278421767.png (1128x1080, 1.72M)

ty for your part user, Z. comfy as always.

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (750x920, 55.75K)

Congratulations to our latest slave states. Hope you like mass niggers and groomers

>don't mind me, I'm just doing my job for 0.00 as compensation

Attached: 1656429795491.png (342x934, 369.45K)

Cool, we didn't need our self-determination anyway. Hail to our new masters!

NATOshills will continue to celebrate a fake victory?

>OMG HAVE YOU SEEN? OUR VASSALS ARE NO LONGER IN ONE LEAGUE, BUT IN TWO! WOW! WHO SEE DAT COMING?

it's just another deep state coup, our politicians showing who they work for...
Hope we get some new pro neutrality parties because ALL of them went full NATO whore...
Not my country.

gonna cry?

Came across this and I was curious, is there any insurgency going on in the Russian areas? I’ve heard it said here that the geography doesn’t really lend itself to it like Vietnam or Afghanistan does

Attached: DBFD8E46-C90D-40DB-A6B3-C75FA89ADE13.png (515x916, 602.71K)

2008 conflict was a result of 2005-2006 diplomatic crisis between Russia and Georgia culminating in the FSB Russian Spy controversy in Georgia, you can read it up.
There are 3 main ways to cook old-school Georgian dishes, one is Qvabi which is your typical Kazan like Cast iron large pot that can retain heat for long. Second thing is clay Keci, you can look it up, it's a type of clay pottery that you put in an oven and it helps to localize heat, third and obvious one is just grill open fire or mangal or whatever.
Very very traditionally you would have Georgian houses with a hearth in the middle and a large Qvabi hanging over fire cooking something almost constantly be it soups or meat. There is also Tone which we share in similar forms with Armenians, Turkics, Iranians etc. That's when you make a large hole in the ground and fortify the walls of the pit with clay and either hang food in it or stick it to the wall. It can get to extremely high temperatures and you can make Shoti bread in it roughly in 9 minutes, out of meat usually it's traditional to hang a piglet in there for supra it comes out very tender and evenly cooked.

What does the average Finn on the street feel about this

>Came across this and I was curious, is there any insurgency going on in the Russian areas?

Unlikely. The opposition is either on the run or in prison. Northern and Far Eastern areas are sparsely populated. The only potential rebels in Russia are the Caucasian regions - for example, Kabardino-Balkaria. They had little commotion for a year or more.

Most either support or are indifferent towards it, but the part of the population that is against the membership is much larger than the mediashills are willing to admit.

>insurgency
Lol, why it should going on?
Look at Kherson. People are living their normal lives, they glad ukrainian forces are fled from town so there was no butchery.
There are a lot of materials availble in the internet, interviews with people from cities that are under russian control now.

cope

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:6-14, KJV)

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate, repent, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from burning in the lake of fire forever.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1656448338809.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

>Cope
Shouldn't you be telling how great NATO membership is? How our GDP will skyrocket and gas prices plummet...

Eh, it's a peremoga for them, since nato missiles in finland is a "red line" for russia.

The only added value these countries have is a million warm bodies to throw in trenches, since they have a 15k sized army.

NATO shills really think they can own /chug/ by posting articles by shlomo goldstein from gapingassholedaily dot com

>beaner cuckold wears gun
>wow so cool
>white european wears gun
>muh jewish shill

>t. zigger

But "peremoha" it's a fake victory

>Rittenhouse kills Antifa subhumans
>reeeeeee
>CIA puppet armed to the teeth
>so cool

>t. /uhg/subhuman

Attached: FTjOSZBXEAAxmZZ.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

Hohol sisters, is the shiba squad turning on us and no longer buying our copes?

Attached: ohnononono.png (609x805, 68.47K)

>We
Why isnt "we" on the front line?