Prince William stalked by photographer

twitter.com/YoungJames34/status/1541549022296653827

This footage is from January 2021, but the press have buried it because they're good goys

Attached: 5635626.jpg (1888x1073, 333.32K)

>yfw an Unwashed gets too close with an imperfect ESG social score

Attached: 565362567.jpg (792x597, 82.03K)

why is he alone out in public?
isnt that a serious security risk?
is he armed?

If he wasn't a member of the royal family I'd be in his side but you guys really don't harras these people enough.

he calls his personal protection officer (Murph?). Weird he isn't in a bubble the whole time

he most likely has a cat 5 weapons license and a permit to carry it
we're not even allowed a single shot gun, for shooting pigeons and crows :(

can someone post the video where they (think it was the two princes and their father) are caught in public on hot mic wondering why they are doing this charade(?) and acting like puppets for the cameras? can't remember exactly what they said but the implication was the same

Attached: 1627082099657.png (499x499, 346.1K)

he should have just cycled away and called his security behind the shed or whatever
shouldnt let yourself get filmed like this

It looks like private property with right of passage. The British Royal family are probably the most open and publicly photographed / filmed people on the planet, however their private life and what little they have to themselves, should be respected.

I could get behind this in the old days, but with noncing princes and Prince Charles, william and harry openly pushing Great Reset while they live in palaces- times are changing

Attached: prince_andrew.jpg (1280x720, 135.13K)

you can get fucked, you traitorous little cretin.

Well it's a good thing that they aren't letting violent shit skins into your country enmasse.

Still they are the lower level of the arab caliphate hosted by the west.
The Black Nobility and other sandniggers and mongols seem to be bigger than them.

Was it illegal to ride a bicycle in January 2021?

Dumb cypressian
That’s the UK flag, not Crete

I think you can. Handling a two shots for pest control (don't ever say it's for self defence) is allowed.

Hes more or less unprotected since the IRA Good Friday agreement.

He was out soliciting for homeless London on his own for 2 hours. He wouldnt need protection in Scotland or 90 % of UK but in London its surprising

you cant even own blackpowder gun?

we can barely own plastic toy guns

Who the fuck you think you are the King ??

hahaha

very imperious tone, but maybe he was upset having his children bothered by a strange man

I get his frustration, but he should be more worried about his own side

Attached: 6736736778.jpg (980x552, 80.21K)