Why the fuck does Any Forums still want Donald Trump when they could have Ron DeSantis, who's just a younger...

Why the fuck does Any Forums still want Donald Trump when they could have Ron DeSantis, who's just a younger, better version of Trump without any of the scandals?

Attached: download.jpg (186x271, 8.26K)

Trump '24
DeSantis '28
DeSantis '32

The Jews will install DeSantis don’t worry

Are y-you.... really still a supporter of the Goypulican party in 2022?
You compare to zionist jewophiles to one another..
You get that right?

>Why the fuck does Any Forums still want Donald Trump when they could have Ron DeSantis, who's just a younger, better version of Trump without any of the scandals?

but the new upcomming scandals are the best !

>Jew Reign forever
No thanks, kike fag

I want Thomas Massie to be president.
sick of ZOG, simple as

Attached: massie.jpg (589x1053, 139.91K)

2024 DeSantis as POTUS, Trump as VP.

Ron DeSantis is the necohen's choice. He will invade Syria and Iran.

Biden will beat Trump again because republicans are too stupid to nominate anyone else.

Only trannies like DeSantis

>no scandals
Nigga they have proven that they will make up a Russian collusion narrative that was setup and run by the FBI and 5 eyes nations to get trump out of office, they can and most certainly will do the same to DeGaytis

Florida Republicans are Assholes. Fucking red nazi fascist scum. Donald Trump is a True Blue Liberal. Anti War, Pro Peace.

Any Forums wants every single Democrat and Republican to take a dirtnap and that includes any little cockroaches in this thread who thinks we're doing this uniparty bullshit anymore. Kill yourselves.

DeSantis is just another Bush. Getting all the goodboy points as Governor and will completely betray everyone as Pres.

Trumps funny DeSantis just another Reagan wanna be like Bush. Trumps that too but he's funny.

Nah. By 3 years time people will vote for anyone not a dem. Just off gasoline prices alone.

Biden barely won and that was things were comparatively good. After 3 more years of inflation hell wont be a dem left near executive.

DeSantis said he isn't running if Trump was.

Trump is just better.

>Republican? No thanks kike fag Im sticking with my democrat aryan party

Why do shills?

>Why the fuck does Any Forums still want Donald Trump
jews post here

who is you non-jewish candidate who has any chance to win? give me name or kys u dumb nigger

Attached: itsthetruthufuckingniggerrr.jpg (1860x930, 234.04K)

Did you see DeSantis lick his lips like a fucking reptile after he made the corny ass Elon is an African-American joke? He was too nervous, bad stage presence.

we literally don't want either of these fucking kikes. the sooner the gop dies, the better.

Attached: 1627801692893.jpg (996x1024, 137.19K)

I do not want the ZOG to exist at all. A deradicalization agent like Desantis is the worst option as more people will be pacified.

We all know Trump doesn't like Pence anymore
Trump/DeSantis 24
DeSantis/Trump 28
DeSantis/Trump 32

I'd bet on this if things maintain this path

Nope... if ur still voting for trump u are a retard... and u deserve to lose. Find a better candidate for 24.

>done nothing to reverse the shit gun laws in Florida
Die lying kike

Without Trump there would be no DeSantis. Trump deserves his 2nd term. DeSantis will get his shot soon.

Oh so Jan 6 wasnt an insurrection but it was a storm? Lmao

Well Mr. DeSantis is better on the child molesting in school shit, unlike the rest he think you kids should at have to be at least 8 before teachers are allow to teach them butt sex. Didja ever think that maybe the system just doesn't work and they'll pick however they want anyway?

Shill slide thread. Rhonda Santis sucks israel so hard

I’d vote for Desantis in the primary.

it doesn't matter what you call it
it was cool af, one of the funniest moments in US history

Attached: 1655673295574.gif (450x252, 2.07M)