FREE SCOTLAND

Looks like the referendum is on for next year bros.
Are the Scots finally ready to liberate themselves from the British yoke, or will they cuck out again like last time?

Attached: scotish independence.jpg (708x670, 104.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3282r0
youtu.be/1dURiTR5vg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, the the Hungarians in the north are definitely the next to break away from Serbia

I wish they would just fuck off already.

>break free of wngland to become (willing) slaves to the EU
lol
lmao even

its only so they can join the EU

Totally.
Anyway, back to talking about the continued disintegration of the West.
Exactly, that's why I'm thinking it might work this time. The last time it failed by 55.3%, but I specifically remember the Scots were incredibly butthurt about Brexit and overwhelmingly pro-EU. I think London should be worried this time. But yes, I think it's hilarious how they wanna secede from one master so they could join another. Kinda reminds ya of Croats.

Attached: the based club.jpg (1125x657, 119.85K)

I genuinely hope they do. They are literally useless to England.

I hope this shithole falls apart.

I hate the anglo as much as the next sane third-worlder, but I always hoped you guys would go out in a blaze of thermonuclear holocaust or something else that's glorious like that. Reading this shit is just depressing. Not sure how I feel about the UK falling apart due to sheer cuckoldry, self-loathing, and suicidal tendencies. At least start WW3 first or something.

Attached: tired doge.jpg (1242x1083, 651.27K)

Do it and leave NATO as well or you're cucks

Scots have never liked the English, and Scotland offers us no benefits at all. Scots love the EU. Why would I want a political union with them? This wouldn't be sad at all. Scotland never contributed anything to the greatness of the British Empire.

WTF are they going to do when independent?
Haggis spotting tours will be the only thing they can offer the world.

dailymotion.com/video/x3282r0

How are you this passive about the future and integrity of your realm's borders?
What the hell is wrong with you people?

Attached: blood-shot honk.jpg (255x197, 9.1K)

Fucking do it ye chickenshit jock bastards

Why are you advocating for different ethnic groups living in the same nation?

Everyone likes EU more than England.

I'm an imperialist.

>different ethnic groups.
They're still both alcoholic degenerates who are willing to kill over footyball

Live in England for about 2 months and you'll see what a demoralising corpse of a country it is.

This.

And yet they can't stand each other.
>im a closet fed
no shit

This is honestly great for Boris.
His popularity will go up again once there is foreign, or would be foreign enemy again.

Meanwhile back in reality the only way a vote would pass is if England could vote in the referendum as well.
Scotland knows where their benefits & pensions come from.

How long has she been in power?

Attached: F36A2798-90F9-4387-AEA9-1F19AC1833CD.jpg (740x960, 78.3K)

This. What's the fuckin point?

youtu.be/1dURiTR5vg4
FREEEEEEDOOOOOOMMAAGHHHH

Gibs right?

It's that time again.

Attached: Scotland.webm (854x480, 2.74M)

They will vote to stay in the UK.
And then we will have a referendum to kick them out of the UK so they stop draining our money.

Attached: 1652881192297.jpg (461x1024, 39.73K)

>this coming from a fucking Scotchman of all things
hahahahaha

Attached: 1639977357430.jpg (1250x1250, 1.42M)

Scottish had their chance with Bonnie Prince Charles and they squandered it. They're linked to the Angles as punishment from God. They had their chance. Now lie in it.

Can't Spain veto that so Catalonia doesn't get any bright ideas? They wouldn't even get to be a real member, They'd be a feeble periphery state without voting rights obligated to obey the laws of the EU for trade scraps.

There will be no referendum. Only UK government has the power to call referendum, the courts will confirm it and that'll be the end of this years yearly SNP chimpout

I need a sugarmommy, looking for employment. Do you know if she needs an italian BVLL to take care of her needs? Thank you in advance, Gaylord

It would be kind of based if the UK split into multiple warring kingdoms and lordships. The Welsh century is nigh

They can export more whisky more fish more tartan more oil and gas

Constant referendums just to vote no are funny, it’s the same thing here with Quebec.

being ruled over by england is far more embarassing

What gibs? It's a fucking ponzi scheme and loansharking mixed into one delicious goymoney package kek. Imagine thinking that the € exists for any other purpose than to sustain german trade balance whilst having a strong currency. lol lmao even

the english subhumans should ramp up the poison to the Scottish people

Attached: i(27).jpg (370x320, 26.11K)

>leash
You are aware that people in the EU actually have direct voting power, right?

The president (or prime minister, whatever system they chose) of Scotland would have a seat at the EU council (the most powerful governing body of the EU), when it was never the case before.

Attached: 1645082613946.png (1872x377, 87.13K)

Wales - 3M
Scotland - 5M

England - 55M

>more fragmentation of Europe

Attached: 1493234410446.jpg (590x350, 38.87K)

the future is bleak either way