NAZIS BTFO

If you’re an anti-semite let this be a warning. You can run but you dna those. And your last WILL come back to haunt you, we’ll make sure of it. Doesn’t matter if it happens tomorrow, or 80 years from now, we will have our vengeance and ruin you

Attached: 14E075FC-E00E-4365-B0A7-E150B3DDDB9B.jpg (1125x1741, 440.94K)

Attached: 1656390745366.png (600x1000, 769.11K)

isn't Josef a jewish name

Other than Jewish vindictiveness, exactly what purpose is served by punishing a man who will in all likelihood be dead within a year or two, who is now completely incapable of hurting anyone? Even if he did everything they claim he did, is locking him up going to undo it?

He killed jews now he will be killed by spending his final days on earth in a prison cell. Let this serve as an example. There will be no forgiveness nor refuge from our vengeance. You want mercy? You should’ve have thought about that before you messed with the jewish people.

>The most recent prosecution was celebrated by German Jewish organizations
fucking evil.
Pure fucking evil.
How are they any better than those they accuse to be heartless !?
Those motherfuckers prove by this cruelty that they deeply antithetical to Jesus.

>we will have our vengeance and ruin you
You've been destroyed for your hubris before. You'll be destroyed by your hubris again.

Attached: hadrian.jpg (198x255, 9.24K)

not even in your weakest state will i give you mercy. Let some let you end your life in comfort. His final days will be spent with sore bones from sleeping on stone. I spit on you and your people.

So you admit this serves no purpose other than petty revenge. Thanks.

An eye for an eye. This is a warning for you. Don’t make the same mistake. My people are greater than yours and we will win in the end, just when you think you got away we will find you and you will pay. There is nowhere on earth you can hide from our justice forever

If you’re a filthy hooknosed hand rubbing baby dick sucking greedy kike let this be a warning. You can run but you dna those. And your last WILL come back to haunt you, we’ll make sure of it. Doesn’t matter if it happens tomorrow, or 80 years from now, we will have our vengeance and ruin you

Attached: NORM.png (827x590, 437.94K)

Can't come back if you're all dead

You have no idea how happy this makes me as a jew. I’m actually salivating with passion. He killed my ancestors and now he’s going to pay, and not only that but now that he’s senile hes almost innocent just like my grandparents were. It’s couldn’t be more fair and satisfying.

Revenge isn’t justice.

When i read this i clenched my fists so tight i think i tore a tendon. So satisfying my body couldn’t contain my excitement i started shaking. Fuck this old bag of dirt he deserves this and worse and i hope he doesn’t know what he did to deserve it just like my family

haha exactly

taking him to court in striped pyjamas?
yeah fuck you dirty kikes. your time will come and see what a REAL holocaust looks like

I’m glad you noticed. That wasn’t an accident. This is repayment in FULL

He will die as they died, my only regret is that he won’t be starved and beaten first

Attached: 2C905B33-9907-4EDC-87EA-E1C0BDF42F52.jpg (1125x1767, 971.65K)

your family did deserve what they got. They were kikes.

To the victor goes the spoils, your the ones in the chamber now