Raep is worse than murder - change my mind

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-28 155414.jpg (739x574, 107.97K)

women lmao

Attached: 1zlygv.jpg (426x430, 18.97K)

Well I encourage every woman I know to buy and carry a gun for this reason. Every woman should be a CCW holder. My wife is and so is my little sister.

Oh no Tyrone is going to get shot even more. This is really bad.

then why don't you fight the rapist to the death?

I think firearms should be banned for woman next
only rational choice no woman was a member of the well regulated militia so they don't have that right

>Women worried about "women's rights" being violated suddenly realize that arming themselves is a good idea
Little late to the party but thanks for finally getting here.

Attached: dean32.jpg (425x326, 10.21K)

shut up Hans and go back to ze work

Well if someone tries to rape you they have initiated violence which means you are in the clear for self defense. So shoot them.

No need to get convoluted about it.

This is not my problem.

I wish it was possibly for me to never have to speak with another redditor ever again.

Attached: 1557593486738.jpg (500x681, 55.82K)

Is this controversial? If someone tried to rape you, you should absolutely kill them.

poland will firmly allow abortion as good US slave

>pic
It appears that overturning Row v. Column secured 2A among lib women.
What a timeline.

Attached: 1653321397232.png (748x1036, 160.18K)

lol stay mad and keep coping youve been occupied since 1945

it's true. imagine having sex with a women.

Why did they have to be told this wtf

always choosing maritime security gurantees
to act belligerent

yeah, I'd rather be murdered than raped, getting raped is gay

Ok? Good? This is painted as a ‘Ha! Gotcha, cuckservatives!’ but this is exactly what they want. Hell, they should’ve done this before the ban, doesn’t even need to be rape, shoot anyone that is too close to you and trying to intimidate violence.

Attached: F2DC56DE-FC6A-4B30-9F5C-11FA40D54439.jpg (1024x1024, 67.16K)

I m fine with women killing rapists, better than falling in love with them I guess.

whatever go get raped by some turk or arab faggot

So are these people actually pro gun now, or will they just advocate taking guns from men? Place your bets, anons.

But what if he's a POC or trans??? Someone should genuinely ask her, because she's doing a racism by not allowing innocent POC to express their culture by having a little non-consentual cuddle.