Women on TikTok say hookup culture will 'be absolutely decimated' if Roe V. Wade is overturned

Some TikTok users say they would enter the "celibacy era" if Roe V. Wade is overturned.
>LET US KILL OUR BABIES OR WE'LL STOP BEING DEGENERATE FORNICATORS!! GOTCHA!!!

Attached: F892330E-A575-42D3-B1E0-3EDF2B53104F.jpg (822x1152, 146.15K)

Problem?

whores will always be whores they have no self control.

they cant pregnant with the anal sex.

I'm not seeing the problem.

White House funded "influencers" set the groundwork for explaining away the upcoming birthrate crash. Normies continue to normie.

Attached: 1656336955165.png (598x809, 357.53K)

Ah yes, I'm sure that the majority of men who are invisible to the majority of women are going to be bothered by the end of "hookup culture", that they never had a chance to partake in.
Women are beyond braindead, they are lower than animals.

Thank God.

I failed to see how this is my problem?

And they actually think this is a bad thing
I hope they all get super monkey pox and aids

i dont care

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature, you fucking ditzes.

Why is everyone all of a sudden straight?

One more reason women with penises are superior to "bio women".

why would they choose painful, unpleasurable sex over no sex?

What a bunch of shameless whores.

>Adult diaper sales immediately start to skyrocket.
>Diaper jew will work hard to never let degeneracy return again.

Attached: 1651036517561.png (501x391, 165.23K)

Fuck me banning abortion would solve so many fucking issues with modern society. Of course news and jiggers will always be a problem until the final solution. But it would stop hook up culture and end fatherless households. Then maybe we wouldn't have women raising kids that end up being little demon freaks that get groomed by leftypol discord trannies.

k im a 30 year old virgin lets see how long they can last before going back to chads dick

yeah. not our heckin hook up culture.

THATS WHAT WEVE BEEN WAITING FOR

Based. Fuck Roasties

.....do these women not know that there are literally all sorts of contraceptive methods?

and that like if you aren't ovulating you can't even really get pregnant? and that hippie women for generations merely kept track of their fucking cycle and knew what days they could get creampied and not have any risk of pregnancy?

like....being in tune with their bodies?

have women....just completely forgotten who they are? how it all works down there?

there's literally entire industries built around all sorts of ways to have sex and prevent pregnancy. for *retards* who can't into bodily functions.

Have vasectomy, and am willing to prove it. BEST THING EVER!!!

Good. That is the point

>hookup culture will 'be absolutely decimated'
Oh no!

Attached: a85.png (708x800, 38.75K)

Attached: Picsart_22-06-27_19-08-19-453.jpg (1461x1440, 1.02M)

No woman was ever going to have sex with me anyway. I lose nothing.

>listening to women
>listening to anyone on fickfock

>women negotiate with their vaginas

Attached: b7bc25ea6463c29dc405f5fbdd6fc08c68630bf974142e4e94f7deb222f4a45b_1.jpg (320x324, 15.47K)

If it would be painful for the women they were not into.

This is not a "man demand", lesbians are on default. Their anatomy makes it possible to get orgasm via both hole. The "distance" and the wall thickness is minimal.

>why fuck/risk having (insert negative traits about a male here) father your kid?

YOU ALREADY FUCKING DO YOU CUNT.

Yeah right. Whores will never stop being whores. They have to whore. It is their drive. Because they are whores. They must whore.

Most women are just whores. Might as well start using actual whores and not put up with the extra hassle.

The majority of women who get abortions are already mothers. They don't hate babies; they care more about child welfare than conservatives do. They care enough to want the best for a small family instead of a marginal upbringing for a larger one.

Read the turnaway study. It's a myth that reckless sex is a primary driver of abortion. There are a lot of myths about abortion demographics, and the ignorance is bad for children.