I'm fighting the Germans so that one day...

>I'm fighting the Germans so that one day, my people can be replaced by Spanish speaking Amerindians from Mexico and Guatemala.

Attached: 1ffc1368aadddbbc50a2b92d84136948.jpg (1315x2000, 251.32K)

>I'm fighting the Germans because I was forced to, and they're fighting me for the same reason.

People can't read the future

>I’m fighting the Germans because my government is scarier.

>also i have a mouth like a doggies bottom

The real blackpill is when you realise that these men were far more based than our current fighting-age generations, but they went off to war for Jews anyway. Not a chance in hell that we won't do the same, despite knowing that future generations will be taught that we died heroically for transgender minor-attracted person rights against the evil Putler.

I'm fighting the Germans so that one day, the Jews can try to eradicate Christian culture from the West

Attached: Gremblo IRL.jpg (474x334, 21.92K)

>forced to
false, there is always choice
you may not like the other choice or the consequences resulting thereof
but there is always mor ethan one choice

Also I'm pretty sure most people were drafted and refusing a draft notice meant jail time

Another sad thing about WW2 is that really our enemy was Japan, when they attacked Pearl Harbor a lot of people signed up to go fight them, but no one really cared when Hitler invaded Poland, we didn't even declare war on Germany for another 2 years and only when Japan attacked

>With friends like these, who needs enemies?
I'm convinced that this saying was a direct Hitler quote.

>pattern recognition and chains of causality dont exist

They exist, it just doesn't matter when the shit hits the fan. Most people will turn to the power that they perceive as their protector.

The japanese cost Germany the war. Why aren't the japanese able to understand strategy and war? Why are they such spergs? Asians in general seem incredibly useless in war, except perhaps the mongols, but they are irrelevant now.

JEWS

No fault of their own. They legitimately had no actual way of knowing what their actions would cause. Most people even now have a hard time seeing the big picture or second and third order effects of their actions. And when they did realize, like Patton did, they killed them off.

the great replacement, good job burgers.

Attached: remember-what-we-fight-for.jpg (1280x864, 191.04K)

>B-but muh Basepilled and redbased grandpa was le redpilled and didn't fought so we can have trann-ACK

Attached: 1656447461066.jpg (580x850, 134.02K)

The jewsa only went to germany to collect all the weimar from it.

My great grandfather probably saved your great grandfathers life frenchie

Americans were forced into the war, and their aid to the Soviet Union probably did more than sending troops

Cope
Amerimutts killed more french people than the Germans did
So you can have this
Pathetic

Attached: 1656447621448.jpg (828x1091, 185.63K)

Attached: Austin2019-2.png (1408x792, 643.78K)

They only needed to read The Protocols

>Amerimutts killed more french people than the Germans did
Good, you deserved it for being weak

USA did not declare war on Germany until after Hitler declared war on USA to stand by his Jap allies, despite the fact that Japan had a non-aggression pact with USSR providing zero help against Germany's most existential foe

kek jew lovers get what they deserve

At least I'm not an americuck tranny

Attached: 1656447762124.png (655x672, 491.46K)

Attached: tom rice paratrooper.jpg (910x568, 79.35K)

You're a french faggot so what's the different

>Amerimutts killed more french people than the Germans did

Based?

Attached: Paris Aqua Boulevard Negro Pool Party.gif (400x543, 3.35M)

>My great grandfather probably saved your great grandfathers life frenchie
From what? Amerimutts destroyed more French and other European cities than we did.

Imagine being an Americuck who kneel for niggers lol

Attached: 1656447891469.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

>fight Germans
>maybe get shot, maybe not
>refuse to fight
>get told fight or be put up against a wall and shot
>refuse anyway
>battlefield execution for mutiny and cowardice in the face of the enemy

>oH i WoUlD jUsT tAkE tHe BuLlEt

Shut up nigger.

I don't see how that's a problem? He's alive so obviously his grandfather was one of the good frenchfags we spared, he should be grateful, you too actually

>Amerindians
no way a burger actually called the cholos by their real name...
>impressive

Attached: unlimited-power-star-wars.gif (220x123, 751.94K)

The Japanese were up against it. They'd overextended and needed resources to keep going. The US was the primary naval power capable of opposing their continued expansion in the Pacific.

Jews in DC knew the Pearl Harbor hit was coming and used it as casus belli for declaring war on Germany due to Japan's alliance with them.

Attached: Négrophilie.png (1436x1428, 754.94K)