'Use a DICK, Kari!'

Kari Lake absolutely DESTROYING Brett Baier AND FOX News!!
rumble.com/v1a7sjc-kari-lake-just-destroyed-brett-baier..html

Attached: Capture+_2022-06-28-15-39-27.png (1056x584, 658.22K)

watch this:

Holy cringe

Attached: 1310A8AA-E43F-47CC-BBD5-0C7A944938A1.jpg (697x210, 71.2K)

Did you watch the video? I guaran-goddamn-tee you'll want to carry her children after it.

1st woman president material right there.

So no comment on the content of the video, just criticism of the delivery method?

'Why did you use Comic Sans script! You're such a loser!'

There is something about that woman. She has the "it" factor in spades. Kari has a rare talent of being able to chew some ass without coming off whiny or like a Karen. She's the real deal and owns the moment.

Hi Kari

I support Kari Lake.
Arizona is Mexico at this point. People have no idea how bad it is. Homeless all over the place, you can go hours without hearing English, no money for infrastructure or Parks and green zones and the ones that do exists are full of 1000s of Mexicans throwing their trash on the ground and being as annoyingly loud as possible.

I really have no idea who any of these people are or why I should care.

awesome.

This was entertaining OP. The lady was friendly with a drag queen so lets stop talking about the election fraud. lmao

Attached: 2022-06-28_15-27-48.png (466x454, 35.36K)

Kari Lake is the next Arizona governor and promises to unleash the national guard to close the border and finish Trump's wall.

If she does that, all the greasy fucking wetbacks will go elsewhere, prompting neighboring states to likewise protect themselves. Hopefully.

Yes, you SHOULD care.

>rumble
kys stupid fuck

I liked the way she handled the CNN reporter the other day.
Can we ask a question?
Will you air it in CNN+?

Friendly with a drag queen is one thing, allowing drag queens around children is another thing entirely.

Stop muddying the waters, commie scum.

This woman is a fucking degenerate who hired drag queens to come into her home fuck her. No one should support her. Don't be fooled by OP

Y-you got any photographic evidence of that incident?
For science, of course...

Attached: 1541384002314.jpg (300x300, 28.21K)

>'Use a DICK, Kari!'
This was never said in the interview

That Brett guy is unwatchable, I’m sure Romney is a big fan

>I guaran-goddamn-tee you'll want to carry her children after it.
SHE will carry me. She will be my mommy. Make her the next president Burgers, and redeem yourselves.

Attached: 1646723407863.jpg (1000x938, 112.4K)

She became relevant after the video of her roasting that Chinese cnn reporter. But after seeing those pics of her hanging out with drag queens, it's safe to say she is most likely another RINO.

Calm down, Kari. Calm down. You win by not being a try hard. Just spit the facts and quip at the correct time. People see through marketing BS better than ever. Deliver truths in a steady cadence.