IT’S OVER

TRUMP’S FINISHED.

Attached: 81DB6F05-1523-434B-A8FF-D28A8E0A055B.jpg (828x1229, 481.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vr7n20-corporate-world-domination-and-alien-mind-control-part-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/ r / girlsfinishingthejob

SO GUILTY HE'S MURDERING WITNESSES

nah.. he's about to destroy approval polls with this.. the people.. had they known their god-king resulted in these morale boosting theatrics then.. things would be a lot different

What rioters?

Everyone was waved into the capitol after the police unlocked the doors and took down the barricades to let everyone in on video at all entrances.

Clearly they were tourists and guests who were welcomed inside.

>After Trump spoke to the crowd, he got back into The Beast (the presidential limo) and ordered the driver to take him up to the Capitol. The head of the security detail refused to take him, saying it was unsafe. She says Trump responded, "I'm the f***ing President! Take me up to the Capitol now."

So he asked to go there BEFORE the rioting started, and the SS refused. They should have been fired on the spot for insubordination.

DeSantis should be the president and appoint Trump as secretary of the state.

>TMZ
kekle and sneed

2 more weeks

They just admitted secret service disobeyed the president of the united states and acted like a praetorian guard for pelosi. He didn’t abandon his supporters, they physically stopped him from going.

How'd he beat all those guys by himself?
Huh?

I heard he body slammed on of his secret service guards then shaved his head with a pair of clippers.

Trump 2024. I always wondered why he disappeared on jan 6th now we know for a fact the secret service committed a coup against the rightfully elected president. reports are coming in that Trump ripped his shirt off and made a nigger knife and was challenging over 50 secret service agents to a fight. WOOOOOOOOOOOH! my bad for doubting the Donald.

Don't care, still voting for him if he runs. Blow me.

dems are trying to prevent trump from running in 2024, this show trial is only for the base to make sure they dont defect and remember orange man bad

good thing they're busy with this instead of printing more money to make inflation worse, i guess

I'm pretty sure it's law that the SS can actually move the president around against his will in order to protect him. That's not to say it's a good law though

hearsay

If he runs in 2024 he wins

True.
Even tho I hate his Jesuit ilk.

nobody cares. that's why it's hilarious that they are reporting on the script adam schiff wrote. seriously they are saying our boy was knocking out secret service agents left and right. biden falls over.

He was the president when he did it so the secret service should be hanged for staging a coup against the president

This makes me like Trump even more. Trump is a badass with huge solid-steel balls. I'm voting TRUMP_2024.

Nothing will happen. Cope and seethe tranny

>they are armed
>they have guns with them
>Nobody arrested with a gun AR15 etc
Wtf are those idiots babbling about?

Fought them? This guy must be built as hell under that suit to be able to take on a bunch of secret service motherfuckers on his own

Attached: Donald_Trump_muscle_bodybuilder.jpg (684x629, 36.39K)

This desu. Im not even from the States

Why are they advertising this basedness? do they WANT him to win? kek

Purple Dinosaur toilet paper 4x4ing flat-screen pooped

THAT ID
>USA FUCKED

this is just diverting attention from the holacaust

Attached: FWThrZwVEAA0xtP.jpg (250x250, 14.18K)

this

ULTRA MAGA
L
T
R
A

M
A
G
A

I thought TMZ was based...?

What a Chad.

they work for him and have to follow his orders

>President Trump "fights his secret service agents" on jan 6
>President Trump disappears from public eye and President Trump's communications go dark for many hours that day--the guy who shitposts on Twitter every hour?
>sometime later, nu-Trump, who looks visibly less like our President Trump (extremely deflated!) in the same way Joe Biden has been observed to use 4 or 5 different body doubles, is allowed to show up on tv again to shill clotshots and trannies
i have a very big and potentially true scenario under consideration.

that is based. nothing is more based then trump brawling with 50-60 secret service agents before they could get him subdued. THATS MY PRESIDENT NOT THE FAGGOT CLOWN THAT CANT STAND UP.

Wait, is this saying he was going to pull a Caesar, but then glow niggers stopped him?

Imagine a trial where the defense can't cross examine.

Trump want even in "the beast".

Niggers

barely stopped him. it took 50-60 agents to get trump to the ground. he broke 20 agents collar bones that day with swift kicks.

I guess the presidential nunchucks weren't enough

He forgot his katana?

Trump is going down on just 2 weeks!

Damn I heard he jack knife powerbombed one through a table off the balcony what a mad man.

That’s a kino scene even if it is a lie which it most likely is. How do dems not realize that all publicity is good publicity? They’re keeping Trump on everyone’s mind like a Coca-Cola or Bud Lt. logo. Wasn’t gas under 2 dollars in much of the country under orange man? Didn’t the average normie fuckhead vote for Biden because they were exhausted with the media’s Trump fetish?

sure thing

rumble.com/vr7n20-corporate-world-domination-and-alien-mind-control-part-1.html

>I'm pretty sure it's law that the SS can actually move the president around against his will in order to protect him
Not the law. The President of the United States has the absolute right to go wherever he wants, whenever he wants. The Secret Service has no authority to prevent it. It's the crime of kidnapping.

it's a cholocaust 2.0

Attached: cholocaust.jpg (1366x768, 232.92K)

And that's physical damage. I have it on good authority he also took out a whole psychic division and the secret service Salem coven just with the power of his Dark Maga passively being released during the rampage.
4 dead and 17 who wish they were with debilitating brain injuries.

Attached: 1656426634955.png (722x383, 53.55K)