The average american woman is almost 167lbs

and that's ON AVERAGE holy shit

Attached: fat fucks.png (676x249, 25.36K)

check this now

Starbucks is the real reason feminism exists change my mind

Acceptable if she is built like this

Attached: snu snu.webm (1000x563, 3M)

Weak men too scared to tell their women that they gained weight due to the scamdemic. It's very sad I watched legit 10/10s go to 5/10 because of massive weight gain and thyroid problems idk why men are scared to look at their significant other and say YOU GOT FAT GO WORK OUT OR I'M LEAVING

>American women's average weight has been trending up, and their average height trending down, for about 5 decades
>this is because of something that happened in 2020

you have to be 18 to post here
fact: average Zoomer IQ is 0

Hard to do when you're married w/ children.

My comment is also more broad as well you retard. Eat a bullet

So you married a thin girl and now she's fat and you're forced to stay with her? Lol grow a pair of balls. Read forums and you'll see it's not normal if you think it is then you're a fucking cuck

Yeah. I'm going to leave my wife and child because I don't find her aesthetically pleasing. Literal nigger brained behavior. Not that you'll ever procreate.

I have procreate you stupid cuck and not only that when my wife gained weight and I point blank told her that her thyroid was probably shot and if she doesn't resolve that problem I'm leaving her GUESS WHAT SHE DID FAGGOT? SHE FOUND OUT HER THYROID WAS SHOT. Lost 45 pounds and looks awesome now. Have a paid of balls you stupid cuck my 3 year old son has bigger nads than you. You're probably sporting a fat gunt yourself lmao

built like a fridge.

>2015
It's literally double that now. I haven't seen a single woman under 300 all year.

Attached: 1649448365657.png (610x715, 377.53K)

>i have a beautiful wife and children and i am so alpha i tell my wife what to do and threaten to leave her however for some reason i like to spend my free time on Any Forums belittling and insulting everyone in fits of rage
makes perfect sense

5'4" 170lbs is obese, so sad

I suppose she would make a good match for a very effeminate man, but in that case she's the one with the balls. If you're too masculine then your daughters are almost guaranteed to be dykes.

>tmw no big brapper Burgerina to sit on your face.

Attached: 1643199357331.jpg (1024x962, 48.19K)

My wife is 95lbs

>why men are scared to look at their significant other and say YOU GOT FAT GO WORK OUT OR I'M LEAVING
>OR I'M LEAVING
75 year old boomer detected. Leaving isn't even a threat. She'll just say yay I can sleep with 50 Chads and collect simpbux. Go find your teeth, grandpa the shit you're talking about doesn't exist anymore because you didn't want to speak German now kys.

Attached: 1640121448928.jpg (671x1024, 108.13K)

McFat McAmericans and soon to be McFat McEarth McNWO McGlobal McGovernment McBugs McPods McGMO McTranny McNigger McJews

Post your tummy fatty lol I bet you can't even get up a flight of stairs without stopping for a snickers bar
The truth is you're a fucking MAN and physical attraction is a major part of intamacy in a relationship. If there is no physical attraction you might as well live the life of a nun then because NEWSFLASH FAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE SEX they are REPULSED by the other and literally only stay together out of fear of solitude.

Send all the fat ones to me then nerds, if she ain't 280 she ain't a lady