American Annexation of Mexico

My dad just kicked me out of the house because we got in a huge fight about America. I told him I wished that America would annex Baja Mexico.

He at first laughed but then I told him I was serious and he made me explain why. I explained
>American building codes are better and look better than shacks and that we would be doing better using the dollar and be more economically successful.

He went on the explain how that’s shit thinking and that Americans are racist and that we as Mexicans have a lot to be proud of. To which I retorted, like what;
>the fact we’re rape babies
>our women are fat and ugly, and the only decent looking Mexican women are literal whores
>ran by satanic drug cartels
>a third world shit hole
>unable to defend ourselves and our home
>our population is retarded
>our cuisine hasn’t improved in hundreds of years
>terrible music (mariachi)
>our art looks like a 3rd grade arts and crafts abortion
>our men are lazy alcoholics who are pussy unless it comes to beating their wife and kids
>we’re proven to be a sub standard civilization with an unmatched unearned pride arrogance
>We’d all be better off if Americans turned our coast and valleys into something more than shit boxes and dirt roads.

All reasonable and true points, he completely lost it and told me to go to America then and kicked me out.

What would be the political implications of America annexing Mexico? Because I really want that to happen.

Attached: E7339106-0311-4735-AAB8-AB63D6189545.jpg (1733x1733, 568.67K)

Kek i cant imagine having a nationalist father, mine for a difference is apolitical neolib/socdem who says most of Serbs are trash and bad people.

Wow really? Does he think your country should be absorbed by Bosnia?

>Shittier gene pool for mutts, more seething over crossing the border, now moved down south
>Panchovilla-style retards fighting alongside cartels just because
>Centro-americans doing jackshit as they always have done
And me, watching the firework displays as muttlands tries to contain certain civil war over whether to join or not to join the Mutt overlords

No haha not that he but he think Serbia should be part of EU and NATO and sees West as banner of freedom.

Mexico will never be annexed by USA because they don't want to annex all your crime lords (many of which they created via CIA drug trafficking). Wouldn't be surprised if CIA already ran Mexico via shadow government.

>>the fact we’re rape babies
>>our women are fat and ugly, and the only decent looking Mexican women are literal whores
>>ran by satanic drug cartels
>>a third world shit hole
>>unable to defend ourselves and our home
>>our population is retarded
>>our cuisine hasn’t improved in hundreds of years
>>terrible music (mariachi)
>>our art looks like a 3rd grade arts and crafts abortion
>>our men are lazy alcoholics who are pussy unless it comes to beating their wife and kids
>>we’re proven to be a sub standard civilization with an unmatched unearned pride arrogance
>>We’d all be better off if Americans turned our coast and valleys into something more than shit boxes and dirt roads.
there might be a spot for you in the ethno state with this attitude lmao

DESU I’d gladly take a service position as a lower cast in your ethnostate. At least my life would be useful and work towards some sort of progress, as opposed to wasting away here among human trash.

Mexico will slowly take over and rebuild the empire.

Attached: DD145061-46E2-429E-8839-3D15B1DB8459.jpg (1920x1857, 309.66K)

utterly clear-pilled
a position of prestige, perhaps even house master, may be allotted you should you be able to claim it

LMAO what a joke…Mexicans can hardly operate a taco cart, imagine them trying to “reclaim” land.

No quiero que me cancelen por decirle maricones a los putos.

Where does a Mexican niño get to post on Any Forums after getting kicked out of his house?

Where the fuck do you live? If I call people fags here, my boys don’t care but there are 20 progressive blue hairs ready to spread the news across town.

It'll happen the other way around.
La Raza will conquer the south west and form Atzlan. Then the cartel militia will openly operate in US territory while the Mexican goverment annexes 2/3 of the United States. Chicanos will celebrate and kill white people en masse.

See

>ran by satanic drug cartels
America too, well satanic cults

but really, dredd the corruption and cartels when

Attached: glowies.gif (400x200, 1.81M)

Wasting effort explaining and arguing with boomers is dumb. Influence the youth to change the future.

you cant maga without baja, annexico the mexico.

>What would be the political implications of America annexing Mexico?
All the retarded Mexicans would vote democrat and turn the US into a shithole in 2 generations or less, same as if the US annexed Canada.

You’ll never be accepted by Mexicans or Americans, Chicano Latinx.

Which is a reason for occupation over annexation. It would also be cool to split Canada into a bunch of states and city states, with more rights. Like we have here where people are for the most part governed locally.

Attached: 946DD913-E010-455E-8F3C-4FAC8D848A22.jpg (1024x794, 114.65K)

Attached: 80EB2DE2-09C9-4F12-85CB-3E2B24A58206.jpg (597x1024, 128.78K)

Attached: 62291D7D-5B42-42A3-95D0-AD8F7263DC31.jpg (839x1024, 158.83K)

Attached: 94B6289A-35B6-4A47-8822-1C5E3C813C93.jpg (928x1024, 154.29K)

Don't hate your own tribe OP. That's my job. Ya fucking spic. That said Mexicans are my least hated brown people. Most of you work hard and some of you are funny.

OH NONONO!
LATINX SISTERS,
WE GOT TOO COCKY!

Attached: 76AEE314-C684-438B-8F4B-18E97011665A.jpg (3023x605, 696.63K)

> sticking a retarded nigger activist in a secondary leadership position
prepare to be poorer than you previously were, spix.

>our men are lazy alcoholics who are pussy unless it comes to beating their wife and kids

Damn dude, props for standing up to your dad! To answer your question, you're talking about 'Golden Circle.' it was the Confederates 'Long Game' as it were. Towards the end of the Mexican American war there was talk of annexing the entire state of Mexico. Most likely we would have treated Mexico the way we treated The Philippines. Not as bad as the Spanish... Or Marco for that matter, but also, not as equals. Basically, the same status that border jumpers get in the US.

Having said that, if you speak fluent English today you're basically accepted as American, no matter you're national origin.

And still a better deal kek

Manufacturing is leaving China for Mexico. They’ll become our new slaves as globalization collapses. The USA will out live Russia and China as they collapse and Balkanize. Mexicans will eventually age out by 2050 and become obsolete. We’ll then be free to do whatever we want to them without Russia or China interfering.

Here’s what Peter Zeihan won’t say publicly:
Economic collapse and Balkanization of the USA is inevitable. There will be a civil war that turns into a race war after white cucks are betrayed by their nonwhite comrades. Whites will finally lose their empathy for other races. The white nation born from the corpse of the USA will wage war on the spic nation. Water going to the Southwest will be cut off. The Uvalde school massacre proved spics are cowards regardless of training and gear. This time whites won’t take mercy on them by stopping at Mexico City. All spics will be eradicated and everything to the Panama Canal will be annexed.
This won’t happen until the 2nd half the century.

Attached: F7310140-299F-40FB-A7BC-BF8AA8F3829F.jpg (417x984, 93.56K)

>the fact we’re rape babies
No, just no. Listen buddy; Spaniards BTFO the Natives, built cities and the native survivors were integrated into Spanish civilization. The Aztecs weren't Mexico, and then they got raped by Spaniards. Spaniards built New Spain and then New Spain broke off from Spain along with the other New World countries and that's when our countries actually began, we are Spanish people, fuck Indio Larping.

Attached: 600c81cf85f3f94b275dc5e56e194242_2.jpg (750x735, 77.31K)

slavery ruined the americas lmao. we used to be pure.

Is he right? I only met two Serbs they seemed pretty cool. You're ancestors fought the good fight against the Ottomans. I certainly benefited from their sacrifice.

Let me guess, he's only ever been to Switzerland, Germany and Austria?