Not wanting to murder babies means you have to assume full parenting responsibility of the child

Not wanting to murder babies means you have to assume full parenting responsibility of the child.

cool

Attached: abortion.jpg (1200x1200, 151.68K)

I don't have to do shit, just practice safe sex or don't have sex at all. It's as simple as that.

>Sex has consequences
Yes it has

Don't worry you roastie whore we've got a legal solution for that too, another piece of basic human decency you're not gonna like

"Who wants the woman to take responsibility for the child she bears instead of passing said responsibility purely on the community?"

Who thinks murder should be illegal?
Who wants to adopt victims of murders?

Do the libs even make sense?

YOU take responsibility for YOUR actions. these people are grown children. consequence free sex is OVER.

>Do you want women that have an irresponsible liberal life have consequences for their irresponsability?
>Yes.
>Ok, now take that women's responsability by yourself
>No, i want THEM to take THEIR own responsability
>Hipocrite
what did baby muerderers mean by this?

The whole:
>Become responsible and raise the child yourself to be a responsible citizen
is a nice thought, but does literally anyone think that will happen?

It's gonna be kids born to parents who abuse them and into poverty, then crime is gonna spike once these kids get old enough to commit them. The wishful thinking that having these kids will somehow turn irresponsible retards responsible is delusional.

The consequences are on the children, the parents, and eventually all the rest of us.

JUST.
STOP.
HAVING.
SEX.
UNLESS.
YOU.
PLAN.
TO.
HAVE.
CHILDREN!
This isn't fucking rocket science.
What is the left's argument against abstinence? I literally haven't seen it brought up once by either side during this debate.

Surely there's enough discord mods and youtubers out there to take care of them?

Strawman

Im a neet finding my way but god blessed me with the ability to raise children good. I never knew i had any skills until i became a father. It pushed my roastie away but fuck her and whatever clickbait bullshit "news" articles say....putting your child first should always be priority

Oh, so you get to fuck around and have fun and we have to struggle and pay for it? Where's the fun for us, the responsible party?

The majority of women who get abortions are already mothers. They don't hate babies; they care more about child welfare than conservatives do. They care enough to want the best for a small family instead of a marginal upbringing for a larger one.

Read the turnaway study. There are a lot of myths about abortion demographics, and the ignorance is bad for children.

Does anyone actually think this will stop whores from having sex or make them raise the children responsibly? This is wishful thinking to the point of absurdity.

If you wanted to stop unwanted kids you need to punish them having sex directly, not try and do it after they are already pregnant. Also severely punish not having a proper family unit.

this is just like pit bull owners blaming other people or their dogs for maiming or killing

We should put roastie deadbeat mothers in zoos and visitors can pay to throw peanuts at them. The profits of the zoos will go towards their children's education.

THEN STOP HAVING SEX IF YOU DONT WANT ANY MORE BABIES JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I already pay taxes out the ass for family assistance shit.

Well if I could freely kill anyone who I wanted my life would be much better too, I would kill everyone who was competing with me for whatever job I wanted. My family would benefit from my higher wages.

Why do you hate families? Don't you see it's better for everyone this way?

yes nigger, take your responsabilities and put a condom if you don't want that to happen, there many ways to contraception you hedonist faggot.

These libs and nu/pol/ cuckservatives don't think. They just adhere to their kike NPC programming about the current culture war bullshit cycle

Do leftards not understand what this argument sounds like to rational people? They may as well be advocating rounding up poor children and gassing them to save them from shitty homes.

Your child is nobody else's responsibility, it's your responsibility. Therefore it's wrong for you to kill them.

>go to Any Forums, home of the largest collection of virgins in the world
>complain about the consequences of casual sex
3DPD

Attached: 38583.jpg (3000x3000, 595.74K)

Pro-choicers have been firebombing the places that help mothers find adoption centers

It's as if Leftists can't even fathom the concept of personal responsibility and self-control at all.

Amazing. Truly amazing.

Attached: +sex+assignment+got+me+laughing+ngl+_006dc9e71ec5d8bce63252127f7f67e4.jpg (326x324, 21.24K)

100% incorrect. There is a huge waiting list for healthy white babies. It's basically an auction where the most upstanding wealthy couple gets to adopt the healthy white baby.

It will mean many states will put abortionists behind bars and you won't have to tip toe around being right

>What is the left's argument against abstinence? I literally haven't seen it brought up once by either side during this debate.

The left won't use it because they don't want to admit that they're whores. The right won't use it because they don't want to admit that they're against whores.

This. Every seething whore is only mad because daddy/mommy can’t swoop in and brush away all responsibility like they always do so instead they demand the government swoop in and brush it away

Correct.

Side thought, I don't want leftists to procreate.

>who wants the babies?
....the hundreds of thousands of people wanting to adopt but cant because all these hoes abort.

Is there actually a correlation between adoption and abortions?

there are already a lot of children from unfit mothers

mostly in liberal shitholes

Them take birth control or use a condom. Keep seething about “muh mothers who only want two kids!” because that makes them lower than the roasties who let a bar hookup nut in her, I hope their living children find out mommy seriously considered having them dismembered and vacuumed out and never speak to them again

THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE SEX NO MATTER HOW MANY CAPITAL WORDS YOU THROW AT THEM.

The fucking real solution is to stop being held morally hostage by unfit moms screaming "WHAT ABOUT MY BABIES, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE ME 100K A YEAR FROM TAX PAYER DOLLARS DO YOU WANT MY BABY TO SUFFER!"
Yes. I want your child to starve. Once this happens enough maybe then things will change, but I'm done feeling sorry for kids, I know it's not their fault, but kids are starving and dying all around the world, not my fucking problem.

>better kill all those babies before women have to take responsibility for their actions

>The majority of women who get abortions are already mothers. They don't hate babies; they care more about child welfare than conservatives do. They care enough to want the best for a small family instead of a marginal upbringing for a larger one.

Even if this were true (which I doubt tremendously) This doesn't explain why they aren't using contraceptives or just not getting their tubes tied if they don't want to have sex. It's still irresponsible. It's still murder even if their intentions are noble.

The demand for white babies is high enough that it will never be met. Do you think most of the people who adopted African nigger babies wanted them over white children? Nah. That's just where the supply is.

Based leaf. Although to be fair the left does already believe they should be allowed to kill anyone that fits their very loose definition of “a Nazi” so this will probably go over most of their heads