Woman attacked and raped by four men while walking through alleyway by Reading park

The victim, a woman in her twenties, was walking through an alleyway near McIlroy Park in the Tilehurst area at around 10pm on Monday evening (27 June) when she was assaulted.
She then walked to the Royal Berkshire Hospital for treatment and reported the incident to police.
The first offender is described as a mixed race man aged in his twenties, just over 6ft tall, of skinny build, wearing a grey tracksuit. The second offender is described as a mixed race man, aged in his twenties, shorter than 6ft tall, of slim build, with short, dark hair in tight curls, and wearing jeans and a black t-shirt.
The third and fourth offenders are described as mixed race men in their twenties with short, dark, curly hair.

itv.com/news/meridian/2022-06-28/woman-attacked-and-raped-by-four-men-while-walking-through-alleyway

Attached: _125678186_611972_a11069ce.jpg.jpg (800x450, 48.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mylondon.news/news/man-sexually-assaults-woman-london-24344085
hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/hull-sexual-predator-plied-vulnerable-7266658
itv.com/news/meridian/2022-06-28/woman-attacked-and-raped-by-four-men-while-walking-through-alleyway
itv.com/news/meridian/2022-06-28/woman-attacked-and-raped-by-four-men-while-walking-through-alley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice. Women deserve it.

So the police are looking for 4 niggers. Great.
Basically they'll get away with it since all niggers look the same ha.

Part and parcel

Man sexually assaults woman at London Underground station in Ealing and runs away
A spokesperson for the BTP said: "Officers investigating a sexual assault at Greenford Underground station are today releasing this CCTV image in connection. At 9.50pm on Sunday 19 June, a man approached a woman at the station and began speaking to her about her bag. He then sexually assaulted her and ran away."

mylondon.news/news/man-sexually-assaults-woman-london-24344085

Attached: 0_CCTV-PP.png (615x870, 687.48K)

A Hull predator plied vulnerable child and adult with drugs and alcohol at his home before sexually assaulting them both.
Jabar Rashid, 46, targeted both his victims and invited them back to his home in Great Thornton Street, where he gave them alcohol and drugs. He then sexually assaulted them.
Rashid appeared pleaded guilty to three offences of sexual assault and supplying cannabis when he appeared at Hull Magistrates' Court earlier this year. He was today jailed for three years.

hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/hull-sexual-predator-plied-vulnerable-7266658

Attached: 0_RASHID-Jabar-2.jpg (810x539, 43.28K)

mmph. i don't reckon i got no reason to kill nobody. mmph

Why won't any men rape me?
My darkest sexual fantasy is me being raped with no escape.
Men should rape women more often we literally crave it.

Yeah because niggers would never touch a white woman in the usa!!!!

Probably because you are ugly. If you dress up nicely and have no cock you might be allowed to visit me and ill get some buddies. You like puking around cock?

lol were you abused as a child too?

Random crimes aren't politics.

Cope more, faggot. You reap what you sow.

I just want to be raped but not killed. Is that too much to ask for?

Nigel, you fucking buffoon. Burgerland has had them for hundreds of years, while England itself has morphed into africa in a matter of decades, and is the laughing stock of the western world. Knoife loicences? The absolute state. At least in weimerica she could defend herself, and also state explicitly what they were. In England you get arrested for calling a spade what it is.

>itv.com/news/meridian/2022-06-28/woman-attacked-and-raped-by-four-men-while-walking-through-alleyway
>Park with no cameras
>10pm
Why?

Probably, because you're a man.

>Be Roasty
>Go out at 10pm
>Stronk independent wahmen
>Gets gangbanged by four shitskins
>Probably a leftist like all modern western women and supports mass immigration and globohomo

I hate women so much it's unreal. Love from Kazakstahn

White women operating on outdated cultural autopilot and expecting all men to be as mild, caring and benevolent as their father and brothers.

Well thank God you beat the Nazis. Can you imagine order ? Perish the thought.

A brit was arrested in the usa for calling niggers that robbed him at gun point niggers hahaha fucking idiot. Americans arent even allowed to talk about ending immigration, they say they just want to stop the illegals thats have cucked they are whereas brits talk about ending legal immigration as well as illegal. Blacks here are not even 5% of the population, we're not even the most blacked in europe sweden and france have more nigs in comparison and the vast majority of our blacks are in small areas of london not the rest of the country. Canada was white, now it is less white than the uk AND usa, so you have no room to talk. Burgerland has more immigration into than any country in the west you suck up youll NEVER be american no matter how hard you tongue their anus.

how* not have

Those fucking white supremacists!
WHY WONT THEY FUCKING STOP!!!???

Yeah thing is im not coping. There are more interracial rapes in the usa than england, per capita and in total.

>mixed race
not white, not black. Mixed.

being gangraped by their own mongrel offspring who could have seen this coming

Not my problem

Good

Niggaz!!!

Attached: trump_rape.png (577x435, 268.67K)

itv.com/news/meridian/2022-06-28/woman-attacked-and-raped-by-four-men-while-walking-through-alley

the page isn't there

sounds like your coping bong. unless youre fine with your women getting raped by niggers and pakis, so long as it happens in America more.

I think the article literally described them as mutts

Canada is the laughing stock, at least we have elected a government that the ignorant masses think is conservative. Your people elected a literal faggot called justin trudeau. How does having niggers for 300 more years than the uk make the usa any better or make it ok that there are horrific crimes we cant imagine committed against whites in that god forsaken country everyday?

Jesus Christ

not my problem.

these two are the jews
death to israel

Oy, at least ye ain’t ‘ave school shootings innit?

Attached: A01D47D4-5E8D-4CA3-B394-318E37240C09.jpg (800x800, 61.2K)

MIXED RACE BAAAAAAHAHAHA
I can't believe it.
I'm not laughing at England btw, France is the same shithole, it's just so bad it's funny from the msm.

Im pointing out americans have no right to poke at the uk and tell us we're the ones with the nigger problem. You are a joke of a superpower. Your country has been blacked for 300 fucking years even the leaf said it. its your fault we have non whites here in the first place. Saying shit like ''part and parcel'' and pretending this is a uk only problem when you live in the most cucked country on earth is not helpful.

Can't wait for the collapse of law and order to go PvP with these new Brits

Attached: 1655750333536.jpg (953x960, 110.86K)

This is what i mean. You have shootings + 10,000 times more nigger rape lol. I hate americans so damn much.

>elected
Cope more, elections are a scam

lads we should get our korean killing licenses and take care of business

>reap what you sow

Attached: bybre.png (1238x449, 657.44K)

I did a job in Reading for a few weeks a couple of years ago.
what a shithole.

Why would i cope with the fact you elected the most embarrassing, faggot leftist on earth and he cant stop winning in your gay little country? Boris is hitler to your leader.

literally every woman fantasies about rape.
it might be because women's sexuality is so so oppressed in the patriarchy.
it might also be that females desire forceful male genetics which have at least proven to be able to dominate enough to force sex.
what do you think?
togtfo

>mixed race man
Yeah that's a lie

Remember when Brexit was supposed to save you?

let us elect and promote more masculinity in society and we will slut

>be woman
>live your entire life without your actions having any negative consequences
>until all of a sudden real life comes and slaps you in the pussy.