Niggers

Niggers

fox29.com/news/i-have-no-words-man-jumped-by-group-of-teens-while-walking-to-down-philadelphia-street

Attached: ScreenHunter 3069.png (530x483, 323.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtXrIY_rs6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine being white and wanting to live in the city. lol you white niggers get what is coming. i know plenty still in dallas. git out while you can. apes gonna ape even harder in the future.

Banning abortion will stop this

>"teens"

Teen Apes

So what at least they’re christian

Texas has an enormously large nigger population, even in rural areas

In the video the man's wife says she feels bad for the young people who did it to them. You're right, these white hipsters deserve every beating

>Niggers
Thugs

youtube.com/watch?v=VtXrIY_rs6g

IT really amazes me that Americans can tolerate living with niggers. I grew up in a white area where I never even saw a nigger until I was in highschool. The vids and stories and pics of it are just bewildering to me. I'd do anything to escape the nigger neighborhoods if they were even 5% nigger if I was American. Canadians living in Toronto and other cities baffles me

>bad thing happen
>color of individuals not mentioned
Yup, it's nigger time.

Calling them teenagers implies they are human Believe it or not, there once was a time when cities were safe and cheap places to live for Whites and White-adjacent (like Italians). You were surrounded by people who looked and lived like you and had the rich culture of the city. Colleges and other services were cheap or free and you could raise your child to be a productive member of society and a good husband or wife.

American cities are just one more thing they took from us.

The TEENS strike again

based as fuck
I can't stand white people
hope this shit starts happening more and more

Look at the guys face. Niggers are cowardly pack animals like hyenas. No 18in neck dude smoking reds with a AB tattoo gets jumped by 15 year old niggers. Look at his eyes

It will get worse. The decay will become noticeable and even the rich living in their elysium like bubbles won’t be able to avoid it.

part and parcel

Attached: 1649200543021.jpg (682x1024, 46.3K)

calm down nigger

Fargo/Moorhead is still going strong!

>Just call them niggers!
Ok.

whats their ages in nigger years?

That wife is the prototype shitlib. 99% chance they both voted for this.

>I was never afraid before the pandemic! Now it's dangerous around here

What happened during the pandy? If I searched her social media who wants to bet I'd find some BLM kikery?

Attached: 50ratshot.jpg (720x720, 39.2K)

>jumped-by-group-of-teens
Those Japanese at it again!

I guess he’s lucky those Philadelphia junkies didn’t eat his eyeballs and face

>white
>walking
>Philly
HE RELAXED

Attached: 1643612879131.jpg (761x584, 212.17K)

tree fiddy

Holy Havamal 38
>Never go even a single step without a weapon; you never know when you'll have need of a spear.

As a White person, it is your religious and cultural duty to always be armed. Especially in public.

it's good that his wife made sure to not be racist and blamed the pandemic for the monkey shines.

I don't live there though.

he said the N word

Good. As long as whites want to keep being the biggest, most spineless faggots in history, they deserve everything that's happening to them. Modern whites are soft and weak so I really don't give a shit anymore when one of these pussies gets treated like a pussy.

Had a kid at 40 if that's any indication.

Philly is so bad. I work in the city. I go in with my carry and back up mags do my job and get home.

It's bad enough I don't even eat out or see the sights or shit. It's a shame a lot of great stuff here.

Used to be just don't go to nigger areas but after fetty came big even good spots bad stuff happens.

>imagine being white and wanting to live in the city
Now imagine that city is Philadelphia. That's the level of delusion and ideology many of these NPCs are on.

You're a slave in your own country white man

The world needs :
COMMON SENSE NIGGER CONTROL !

strip their citizenship and send them back to the jungle.
fuck that deport them to israel. they caused this problem on purpose.

Attached: 1jgreatestalli.png (1350x1311, 1.8M)

why would anyone use that round when there are shotguns. wouldn't it would tear up your barrel?

Fucked around and found out. whites still be thinkin they can walk witout fear down our streets you get what you deserve.