And you're telling me the Jews are the problem?

and you're telling me the Jews are the problem?

Attached: wuhman.jpg (750x826, 94.08K)

Bump. I'll get the infodump ready.

Now post the electoral map for non lgbtqablahblah European descendant men

I just started to hate everyone
There is hope but not in most people

[THE MEDUSA PROJECT / DISEASE X / "THE FEMIN VIRUS"]

The current wave of feminism / transgenderism swarming and overrunning the West is the result of the Medusa Project / "Femin Virus". The Femin Virus is a confirmed bioweapon that primarily targets women, but it does infect men at lesser rates. It directly targets white DNA and has a 100% kill rate if it spreads to 90%+ of the female population.

The Femin Virus can be spread by bodily fluids (sweat, urine, feces, blood), DNA, sexual intercourse [like an STD], and has limited airborne capacity. Thankfully, Disease X cannot be spread by animals, insects or water.

The Femin Virus fully replicates all cells in the body. This causes the infected to demonically mutate. All known cures and treatments don't work because of this.

Femin has been confirmed in all fifty states, Canada, Mexico, every country in South Africa, every country in Europe, Russia, Israel, and even South Korea. Every global agency you can think of (the CDC, UN, WHO, and the DHS to name just a few) are actively covering it up.

Attached: FEMINISM IS A VIRUS.png (1110x1480, 137.05K)

imagine not sweeping the country with women. that's how bad joe biden is

BEAT YOUR WOMEN HARDER YOU PANSIES

There are nine different categories to differentiate from when studying the Medusa Project / Femin Virus:
>The Immune (Those who cannot be infected by the Femin Virus / FV)
>The Non-Infected (Those who do not currently have the FV, but could be infected later on)
>The Resistant (Those who the FV has a hard [but not impossible] time infecting)
>The Hosts (Those who have the Femin Virus)
>The Carriers (People with dormant FV strands in their DNA; some strains can last for generations without any signs)
>Transmitters (Those unknowingly spreading the Femin Virus but are not completely infected [yet])
>The Infected (Those who are infected with the Femin Virus)
>The Colony Castes (When in large numbers, FV-infected individuals form social castes akin to insects, complete with "queens", "drones" and "soldiers")
>The Mutated (Physical changes to all bodily systems [think medieval depictions of demons])

Attached: Fear the Femin Virus.jpg (1000x667, 444.39K)

>tfw I live in one of the only states where white men voted for Biden (Washington)
Election fraud but...still that’s embarrassing. I hate Seattle and Tacoma so much it’s unreal. If I remember correctly, WA, MA, and VT were the only states where white men voted for Biden. DC too if you want to count it. Not even OR or CA had white men vote for Trump.

Femin / Medusa symptoms include:
>The desire to destroy the nuclear family unit (and men in general)
>Extreme hatred of children / desire to kill babies through abortion
>Sexual / gender confusion (A-Z gender nonsense)
>Feelings of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, transgenderism and other disturbing fetishes
>An intense desire to destroy the white race and / or Western Civilization
>Formation of quasi-social castes (akin to insects) when grouped in large numbers
>SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues, stillborn children
>Strange obsessions with reptilian creatures (think snakes)
>Increased sexual promiscuity (large numbers of partners)
>Rapid changes in appearance (ever see those "Before & After College" collages?)
>Support of open borders, pedophilia, bestiality, satanism, etc.
>Wanting to both attack and/or fuck the non-infected (whatever helps the FV spread fastest)
>Et cetera, et cetera, you get the point

Attached: Beasts of Myth.jpg (647x535, 47.65K)

Women are the Jews of gender.

Jews are the problem, but women are more easily swayed by them, hohol shill

[HOW IT HAPPENED]
It all began when the US military began experimenting with the Femin Virus ["Hive Mind"] sometime after World War II. However, a few infected test subjects (somehow) reached mutation stage and killed dozens and personnel and armored vehicles. This allowed for the remaining "Hive Mind" subjects to escape.

The "Hive Mind" subjects were found after weeks of searching across the country. They went in every direction (north, south, east, west, etc.) from the escape point. Some were even found on the other side of the continent [women love "travelling"]

The only reason why the "Hive Mind" subjects were found was because of the long trail of blood left in every town they visited. Poor souls (thinking they were regular women) tried to help them and were massacred by biological "Hive Mind" demons with no mercy.

But again, no one ever said the military was smart. They (for not even God knows why) sent whatever remained of the "Hive Mind" samples to the CIA so they could create a "refined" version of the strain. Since R&D was essentially hell on earth.

Fast forward to the mid-late 1960s, and the CIA had perfected the "refined" strain. They dubbed this super-potent strand "Project: Medusa" and hatched plans to unleash it on the black nuclear family unit. And with the help of Gloria Steinem, a band of super-malicious CIA agents released their super-strain. The only problem was that they didn't hit their target at all.

Instead of infecting black women, the "Medusa Project" infected white women instead. You can thank the CIA for the declining white birth rates across the West, as the FV causes women to hate infants / become addicted to abortion [White Abortion Rates = W.A.R.; remember that]. Which explains why the infected are so angry about the overturning of Roe v. Wade

Attached: Spook Shenanigans.jpg (2000x1376, 505.63K)

>Not even OR or CA had white men vote for Trump.
*for Biden

The eternal white woman

Attached: 1f7.jpg (600x702, 48.92K)

Yes, that is what we've been telling you.
Women are just golems. The moment the puppet masters can't pull their strings they will have a come to Jjesus moment.

Trump actually gained ground with women and minorities in the 2020 election, the only group he lost voters in was white men. I proudly admit that I was part of the 4% of white men that walked away from Trump.

Yes. Jews. Women are just more propense to getting mind controlled by ads and whatever they hear. And guess what? Jewish propaganda was and still is "Lie. Lie. Lie. In the end some things will be remembered as truth regardless."

Women believe that and just handle those cockthinkers to make them vote what they (women) want...

its not even real to begin with

Many "white men" are infact fags/jews/MENACA so take that into consideration. Although there are still some like vaush or spillover Canadians but that's still miniscule and would be taken care of because they don't pass their genes onto the next generation.

Yeah losing numbers in your base means shit is gonna be fun soon in America

yeah nonwhites suck and jews are nonwhite and encourage the migration of nonwhites

Attached: 1476981064816.jpg (1136x977, 257.76K)