So when is Turkey invading Syria?

What Biden promised Erdogan in exchange for accepting Finland and Sweden into NATO? Free hand on fucking over Syria? Free hand on fucking over kurds?

Attached: 00000000.png (977x330, 27.26K)

WW3.

Poland will be hit the hardest. Virtually every Pole will die in the nuclear hellfire.

Putin ironically fulfills Stepan Bandera idea of a perfect world without Polish people.

To stop the propaganda that kurds dindu nothin.
Of course you can keep sucking of the brown terrorists instead of turks that are genetically the same as ancient greeks.

luckily all the poles are already in western europe cleaning toilets

Nothing ever happens faggot

Funny thing is a obvious pole is the janitor at my work.

I said these same words.
It was Februrary 23rd, 2022.
At this point, NATO is so hilariously pushing for total war with Russia it might as well just happen.

Attached: 9875978647.jpg (1024x718, 72.76K)

Biden promised erdogan some of his cum

Biden probably promised him everything up to Vienna in his dementia

NATO is not pushing for anything though. There’s only Russia feeling anxious that they are losing the grip on their satellite neighbours.
The so called NATO “encirclement” means nothing in this modern military age where ICBMs and cluster nukes from outer spaces can be launched easily from anywhere.

>NATO is not pushing for anything though
Lmao.
If Mexico decided to join CSTO there would be a full scale invasion just like Ukraine.
I get it, you hate Russia. It's quite understandable. But please stop spouting bullshit, any country feeling encirclement would do the exact same thing Russia did. Prolly even worse.
>inb4 but muh countries right to self-determination
don't care, there's no room for emotions in realpolitk
either play smart or don't play at all
Ukraine, Finland, Georgia all played worse than a kindergartener's

NATO isn't encircling Russia but that doesn't really matter either considering the US and Russia are no longer in the INF treaty. All bets are off for Moscow considering the CASD is on patrol 24/7.

Attached: kurd.png (1608x1200, 1.55M)

>when is Turkey invading Syria?
7 years ago.

>Free hand on fucking over Syria?
Not just Syria, but Iraq as well.

>If Mexico decided to join CSTO there would be a full scale invasion just like Ukraine.
You have no way to prove that.
>any country feeling encirclement would do the exact same thing Russia did.
Ukraine wasn’t joining NATO though, it wanted to but it was rejected and it still is rejected. Russians went mad because Ukraine started leaning towards the West such as joining the EU. Don’t get the facts twisted, vatniggerbot.
>don't care, there's no room for emotions in realpolitk either play smart or don't play at all
Play smart? NATO is now more powerful than ever, Putin lost tens of thousands of soldiers just to conquer Donbabwe. Wow.
If you want to talk about Realpolitik, the US and the EU is doing exactly what it needs to do to further their goals agains Russia and they are doing a much better job at it. Finland and Sweden are now in NATO and no amount of seething from Putin is gonna change that.

Wrong on all accounts.
Playing smart is what Reagan, Thatcher, Kissinger and Bush Senior did in the 80s. This is forcing the unthinkable.

>Wrong on all accounts
Lmao. Look at the current map of NATO. Ukraine is now 100% West leaning, Moldova is now Pro EU. Finland and Sweden now in NATO. Who is winning now, bitch? Donbabwe conquest means nothing. Open up your eyes vatnigger.
>This is forcing the unthinkable.
Nothing will ever fucking happen. Mutually assured destruction doctrine ensures that.

ICBMs only mean something if you have no means of stopping them but with how close they are now they can stop them from a first strike. Submarines will be a problem but anglos are willing to nuke the world to continue pushing their bullshit.

Arab bros ? What's this

There’s no stopping nukes once the shitshow starts. When the thousands of missiles are launched, doesn’t matter if you stop a couple or even a majority of them, it only takes a bunch of them to complete wipe out Moscow or New York or any other city that you can think of.

Let's just hope they won't have enough coming through for anything but the big cesspoolcities.

>the US & EU are doing everything to further their goals
Yeah, by sending young white kids to die in a pointless war, while simultaneously inviting niggers & Muslims into our nations - great job Nigel

I’m supposed to go to Istanbul in Sept I hope I don’t have to cancel

This is the same thinking that led the British Empire to become an American puppet.
Promise the world protection, and then crumble when everyone cashes in that check