G.A.T.E. Program

What are the political implications of glories rounding up smart kids to indoctrinate them into the gate program?

Last night I found out my wife was enrolled in the GATE program as a kid. I know I’ve seen you schizos ramble on about the program and it’s implications in the past, but I’ve mostly ignored it because I’m dumb as a rock (I don’t have an inner dialogue or ability to visualize, there just light buzzing ‘sound’ in my mind all the time).

What is GATE and WTF should I do about this new info. Is my wife going to be triggered by some MK ultra signal and drown me?

Attached: F04B7634-B061-4AA7-A26A-0A5ED77B87DE.jpg (999x561, 45.05K)

as a former GATE kid schizo who has had a very weird time the last few years, it's pretty funny to me that the most popular show on Netflix is basically just the story of the origins of the GATE program (testing psychic kids)

idk if your wife/GATE kids are going to get triggered by a signal or something but i wouldn't worry about it too much.

Why did you have a weird time, are you a liberal?

They used to take me out of 5th and 6th grade all day every day for GATE, which was in a windowless janitors closet converted into a classroom. I don't remember much of what we did there except a couple of things that stand out: our teacher busting out a catalog of PC parts and asking us to tell him what the best parts were, and the GATE class being taken to a university where some grad student showed us models of 4D objects. Other than that, nothing.

literally just underachieving mildly intelligent kids who go schizo later in life, suffering from main character syndrome and trying to cope

one of the saddest recurring threads on Any Forums, and it belongs on /x/ with the rest of the severe mentally ill posters

So, out of my entire elementary school, why were only four children chosen?

What's the show called?

Is this program the weird one with sounds and shapes on the cards . I took this shit like 4 times literally who cares its just an iq test

GATE kid here
>What is GATE and WTF should I do about this new info. Is my wife going to be triggered by some MK ultra signal and drown me?
No, all the schizos posting about some indoctrination program are just larping midwits who are mad they didn't get to play with robots every day. GATE just replaced one of my classes with an hour where we played with LEGO Mindstorms and listened to presentations about various fields of STEM. Vaguely remember building an erosion model too. Literally just that one episode of the Simpsons where Bart cheats on his IQ test.

What are your political leanings?

This user gets it. Mine was in one of those trailer classrooms that schools rent out for overflow lol. Still a good time though despite the heat.

George Bush cancelled the funds to make American public schools and genius kids more stupider

Short answer: right wing. Fuck jews, fuck niggers, and fuck anyone who says that pattern recognition is "problematic."

Attached: Right_Reading_Groups.jpg (669x1024, 129.78K)

There's no such thing as main character syndrome

He’s talking about stranger things you nigger. The program 11 was involved in is almost exactly like GATE.

>What are the political implications of glories rounding up smart kids to indoctrinate them into the gate program?
GATE (Gifted And Talented Education) or TAG (Talented And Gifted) was how White people revived segregation after Brown vs Board of Education (1954). The name "GATE" was a dogwhistle: the program put up some sort of gate to keep niglets out of decent (segregated) education. The advent of court-ordered desegregation meant that public schools would be worthless unless some sort of intra-school segregation could be established, special classes for White students only: hence GATE/TAG.
Often, the programs involved some sort of IQ test, which would exclude almost all niglets. Really, though, all school districts had to do to exclude blacks was to require that parents opt their children in to the program: niggers won't do anything for their children, no matter how little effort it takes, so just creating an opt-in track of classes will by itself exclude most negroes.
If you were in a TAG/GATE program, especially in the South, think back to the racial composition of your classes and then to the racial composition of your school during, say, lunchtime or gym. You'll notice a vast gulf.

Good point. I lived in a pretty white area so there weren't a lot of niggers in general, but I don't think there were any in GATE classes. Still plenty of asians and a few beaners though.

My school was all white, why did only four kid get chosen for GATE? They weren't the best students or anything, why them?

Sounds like you didn't grow up in the south, but in some region that copied GATE programs without understanding their actual purpose.

Best students aren't necessarily the most intelligent. Probably just an IQ threshold, and smart students with poor work ethic do better on those tests than the top students who are just competitive and study a lot.

I was in GATE. All that seemed to happen was I remember taking a pattern recognition test once and I was on like an advanced reading track in elementary school and that's about it.

The d.o.d. Stole your powers fuck those who gave us the corncob shot when we were children

former GATE kid here

Attached: POL waititsallohiofinal.png (960x540, 514.78K)

It was called QUEST in my day..

I regret joining it because i had to give up my guitar elective class to join it.. I dont know anything about indoctrination.. but it was just one of the those science fundamentalist funded programs to get children excited about pursuing sciences, mathematics, and the computers (which were very basic then).. i played a lot of Oregon trail...always take the doctor and carpenter (wainwright) for easy wins...

Attached: m8qnbZt.jpg (1405x692, 91.61K)

Is this some kind of shill thread? Why is it posted so much?

I was in gifted and talented programs from k-12, its just smaller classrooms so retards won't ruin the education of precocious children. My mother was also in it before it was called gifted and talented, the schools were just larger in the 70s and 80s and could afford multi tier classrooms(I believe 8 tier levels). Past the mid 90s there were tons of cuts to where these hardly exist anymore.

This, super pathetic. Just another version of the "indigo children" spam from ten years ago.

If you're taking Calculus I in year 10, the Chinese math teacher does not care about your race.

I was in it 3rd thru 6th grade and we called it TAG. There were like 10 of us? It was the same kids every year. The teacher was a lady from out of town. TAG was her only task in the school. We got to skip Grammar so we could go to TAG once a week which was pretty cool for me. We did dumb stuff like make kites and paper airplanes and build bridges out of drinking straws and crap like that. But one time we did some gifted-kid science contest thing in another town where there were trivia-style questions in different subjects, and engineering challenges like make a rolling toy car out of the materials supplied. It was a fun day but we got fucking slaughtered by the kids from Chicago. One other time we learned how to write research papers with MLA citations and I remember thinking that was really dumb. To my knowledge, none of those kids rose to greatness like they were supposed to.

Yeah they came it to brainwash people probably with "guided meditation" (hypnosis) to be detached from their bodies, so they could have a "nerd" class and a "jock" class because as a form of divide and conquer.

Connections to Michael aquino and the temple of set

Attached: 1655988995623.jpg (640x484, 42.89K)

You guys know how masonry works right? Split personalities, filling people with demons, gangstalking anyone they deem a risk to them.

I was in GATE but I'm a pajeet. I thought only celts and native americans were psychic.

This conspiracy theory is made particularly absurd by the actual weakness of gifted programs in the USA.

IMO, it's promoted by a conspiract of shills to "catch" disinformation peddlers. It's different when they do it. (It's not different when they do it.)

I once dated a fellow GATE student...we are both INTJ and socially awkward. Thought I was having made up memories for a decade.
Same exact stuff, boarded up windows and bizarre tests. Lots of "Can you see through this card?" and hearing tests. Never were told us we passed or failed anything.
My belief is that they're trying to identify Law of One 4th/5th/6th century Wanderers and set us up for Earthly failure or success depending on skill and personality.

Attached: 1656252657480.jpg (834x1024, 124.37K)