How based would this have been

How based would this have been

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 12.13.26 PM.png (829x1244, 631.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3K_D7kmiiog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are Democrats advertising this? It makes trump look awesome.

>deep down, everyone knows it didn’t actually happen

Attached: C6C5C976-9AA3-4E35-8C4D-1C7D7A9A1D35.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

For a while I though Trump was a patriot and that he was on our side. But that's bullshit, he's a Zionist and controlled opposition.
The whole jan 6 riot was planned, the new #1 public enemy is ''white supremacist'' ... to replace the ''radical islamist'' from the two prior decades.
It's always the (((media))) who portrait who is the enemy.

Attached: trump-messiah.png (1177x673, 333.47K)

Alpha as FUCK

Attached: trump-push-trump.gif (220x127, 392.01K)

>and then he took his pants off
>two Russian prostitutes entered the limo
>he proceeded to pee on both of them
>after which, he look at me and said "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE FUCKING PRESIDENT, BITCH"

I wonder what it's like to feel this fucking desperate.

It didn't but I wish it did.

Attached: 1629510438953.jpg (800x451, 117.41K)

Nigger behavior as expected from Don Coon Trumbo

There is nothing Nigger-esque about having passion to do what's right.

Cringe

Evil reacts in horror from the light of the truth.

>if it's real
Based
>if it's not real
Not based

Did your mind come up with that or you read it in some book ?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes...

Spotted the tranny

How fucking new are you nigger? You must lurk 2 years before posting you glorious winged faggot

if democr ats don't vote the exit poll vote theywill have the selection stolen from them just like 2000 florida.

*count the exit poll vote

based as fuck

>For a while I though Trump was a patriot and that he was on our side. But that's bullshit, he's a Zionist and controlled opposition.
pretty much. I knew it was a long shot, but supported him until he revealed his kikeness.

Attached: trump candidate.jpg (720x542, 57.73K)

I believe the original was 'former Trump supporter' rather than 'voter', I could be mistaken though.

Imagine believing this shit.

so who is editing the imperial march theme to Trump walking?

he did the same pose as this guy in this video lel
youtu.be/3K_D7kmiiog

he was blackmailed from the beginning

God bless him he tried

Attached: trump hostage to deep state threat.jpg (595x754, 77.47K)

This is nothing.

I have it from an inside source that blumpf tried to order Mike Pence killed after he refused to back The Big Lie.
Also late on Jan 6 after finishing a 40 ounce he pulled a handgun on Jared and said 'this is your fault you no good Jew!' before he was tackled by secret service.

Its all coming out in the trial. You chuds are finished.

Mentally ill leftists will believe this without even blinking.

Wrong field try again

This. The worst part is all the braindead drones will take it as absolute fact.

There might be some truth to this. I don't know if people remember this, but during his campaign he couldn't stop praising Wikileaks. Sometime during his term, they leaked something bad about the CIA. When a reporter asked him what he thinks about this his reply was something along the lines of: "I don't know about Wikileaks".

Why would he lie, bros? And especially why would he lie in this specific context when it was about the CIA? There must be some relation there that some turboautist can figure out.
>inb4 this thread gets shoah'd by the CIA