Post Any Forums approved hobbies. I’ll start: aviation

Post Any Forums approved hobbies. I’ll start: aviation

Attached: A9E4E6DE-52E6-42D2-A405-561471F3607F.jpg (1436x980, 321.93K)

metallic cartridge reloading

Attached: 1.jpg (770x440, 231.93K)

foraging plants and trapping small game/trying new foods (for FREE). It's great solo or even family hobby. I've always like that most people were frightened of nature and stayed out of it made me always feel like the world was mine. I bet aviation is really fun too but probably really costly

What are you talking about? Aviation is expensive as fuck

Beekeeping

Yup, way too expensive for the great majority of people.

I bought a new bicycle

quit being a slovenly luddite, it's 2022

It's worth it.

Also all good replies so far.

Exercise, also to the list. Find a way to keep fit and have fun. A sport is good way to also socialize while doing so.

>

Attached: Beneteau-Oceanis-46-1-Exterior-slider-2-1099354526.jpg (1600x685, 315.14K)

Is brewing beer approved?

I mostly do it because the shit is expensive as fuck here.
Fuck the (((Tax-men)))

You are wasting your time. In the near future horses will become the main means of transportation again.

Attached: horseman-apocalyptic-spaceship.jpg (1600x900, 265.87K)

Shortwave radio

Attached: E442B837-91E2-42D0-951E-86B4FD72CAE0.jpg (448x267, 25.3K)

Syphoning money from the New York Stock Exchange.

I must go down to the seas again,
To the lonely sea and the sky.
All I ask is a tall ship,
And a star to steer her by.

Attached: 1656437093235.jpg (416x643, 58.68K)

Imagine leaving your room lmao.

Cooming

Woodwork (carpentry, cabinetry, etc.), Forestry (felling trees, making paths, maintaining trails), Shooting/Archery (hunting, target, reloading), Knowing the fundamentals of plumbing, electrical, welding, and engine/vehicle repair, Reading, Fishing, Cooking, Writing.

Skills that are useful to know are great hobbies to pick up. Basically, anything that is actually doing something which can be practically applied to benefit you or others.

Raping women and antisemitism are based.

Attached: 1642957123106.jpg (400x497, 131.92K)

>implying Any Forums allows anyone to have fun
Youre only hobby should be prepping for the doomsday Jewpocalypse that'll never come

>the Jew fears the indoor chicken farmer

Hunting, fishing, gardening, studying literature other scientific historical books
also this:

>hobbies
> aviation

lol yeah right. whatever you say boomer. tell us more about your hobby of being filthy rich while doing no work.

>reading
>handywork with real projects
>leraning languages
>becoming increasingly paranoid by listenting to conspiracy podcasts

Expensive hobbies keep the undesirables out. Aviation, auto racing, etc. Just stop being poor

I have too many hobbies to list but when it comes to sports it's pretty simple. Only bother getting into sports that you actually participate in and that have practical uses. Football, basketball, baseball, etc are all cucked sports that no one actually plays and barely translates to real world scenarios. MMA on the other hand is something anyone can and should get into as it measures someones actual skill in combat and generally who would survive in a fight to the death if brought to its natural conclusion.

Attached: How to Spot Liberal vs Conservative.jpg (1590x1248, 1.35M)