TURKISH VETO WITHDRAWN: I REPEAT, TURKISH VETO WITHDRAWN

Finland and Sweden to be subject to multiple tactical nuclear strike by July.

It's over for the Fenno-Scandinavian dream.

Thanks Sanna.

Attached: itsover.jpg (1577x969, 265.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbZfG_0PZm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

time for a nice injection of multiculturalism

It's over.

And by multiculturalism I mean Mongol-Chechen divisions assembling on the border, as well as nuclear attacks with uranium of Kazakh origin.

Fyi 2011 calendar is in sync with 2022. Kony 2012. Ron paul 2012 and all the other looper plots will come to fruition. Its a 33 year cycle of 2000 2011 2022 and 2033. Prepare your ass for the ron paul revolution. 2012 census was akin to king David's sin. The dawning of such a downfall in america.

>spread the word

Not a copy pasta but a warning

that's the kind of globalism I can get behind

Good. This makes nordic countries a stronger force (quite powerful in European terms).

It is really over this time for real

Attached: 1654717938502.png (632x900, 92.75K)

Sounds like good news to me. We can finally set up base in Finland and create a more secure buffer against the Russians. I thank the Finnish (and Swedes) for making the ultimate sacrifice.

Good. Fuck scandinava.

American soldiers who step foot in Finnish soil will be killed.

BREAKING NEWS: Topol and Satan missiles put on high alert! MiG-31 with hypersonic Khinzal nuclear-carrying missiles ready for preemptive strike!

Thanks Sanna!

those who know what is happening knew erdogay was going to do this. he isnt stupid he isnt going to give favors for free.

Every last one of your men will be sent to the meat grinder that is Ukraine and there isn’t anything you can do to stop this. You will bleed out the Russians for us and your sacrifices will be noted. You will become heroes. This is the last time
I respond to you. Don’t make me insult you.

>Fuck scandinava
But why? Do you even know anything about Scandinavia except the retarded stuff posted here by foreigners?

Yeah, I knew it would happen. In fact is posted here 2 weeks ago that it will happen in two weeks.

I* (not is)

Great news.
Let the Russian cope begin.
You fuckers thought you were bad-ass when you invaded the sovereign country of Ukraine.
Now you faggots are crying, just like a bully when they get their nose busted.

I love Thor guy, cool dude! Looking forward to the new sequel coming out!

Otherwise, fuck Scandinavians.

This is unacceptable!

No surprise. Turkey is All Talk No Action: The Country

>become official american slave state
>this somehow means youre stronger
????

Soc dems betraying us yet again

>Finland and Sweden to be subject to multiple tactical nuclear strike by July.
And nothing of value was lost. PERKELE

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 57.3K)

Having Sweden and Finland integrated completely with NATO Denmark and Norway makes it a way stronger force (quite powerful).

We will send thoughts and prayers when Putin decides to attack you. Maybe some of our finest reddit legions and a box of sand encrusted M4A1s.

Thank you very much Erdogan. Finally we're in NATO. youtube.com/watch?v=fbZfG_0PZm4

Now, when do we start assembling the attack force to Russia?