"The Rod and Ring will strike"

Now there is a sex strike going on between both males and females. The females are striking because of Roe v. Wade being repealed... and the males are striking (think MGTOW, etc.) because of societal mistreatment. The word "strike" means attack, but it also means "stop working". The rod being the penis and the ring being the Vagina. The Dick and Pussy have decided it is time to strike.

Attached: bootyonboard.jpg (1080x1080, 170.64K)

Lmao put that whale back into water you fucking schizo

Sex strike you mean marriage am i rite bros

disgusting sage

kek

hue bro... I'm surprised you don't appreciate such a beautiful bunda!

Attached: booty1.jpg (768x1364, 115.4K)

Holy shit, source?

I wish I knew.

Attached: booty2.jpg (480x854, 43.11K)

>eat it

a recipie book pictorial

The girl on the SUP is this girl emi

Attached: booty4.jpg (1080x1080, 122.25K)

HOLY BASED P(B)VCK

Attached: images - 2022-06-26T004753.532.jpg (543x564, 22.58K)

Attached: male-female-sex-symbol-simple-vector-filled-flat-symbols-pink-blue-icon-solid-pictogram-isolated-white-background-158755058.jpg (1600x1335, 83.04K)

Nasty fat bitch. I imagine she weighs hmm.. 245lbs?

>low test babble
ngmi

So? Let them fight. Call me when Wormwood arrives. When the real shit goes down.

know what this faggot said, no listen, you know what he fucking said next, he goes
>Lmao put that...

Attached: ss_ef72898396990eeb5e5f2231e31dfa9dc44bae33.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 953.04K)

I love playing this game, it's like guess the weight of the pig at the county fair. I'm saying 235lbs

The OP pic and the other hogs posted in this thread are objectively disgusting. Their asses sag into their legs with nothing on and when they hit 30 itll look like 2 rotting pumpkins. This is midwit preference.

>the rod and the ring will
STOP
FUCKING STOP
THIA STUPID FUCKING PROPHECY IS NEVER COMING TRUE IT WAS LITERALLY JUST SOME SHIT A RANDOM user ON POL POSTED HE WAS A FUCKING LEAF STOP FUCKING KEEPING IT ALIVE ITS THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER

Old McDonald's been looking for her. She has to go back.

Not a bad interpretation, user.

Only males with low test and small pps think this.

Thank you. Everyone else just wants to comment on the thiccness

Just because it's pride month doesn't mean you have to come here and flaunt your homosexuality.

Sounds like a good time for dating a potential wife. Less competition because men dont want to and better quality women because the others are losing their minds over roe v wade

what a fat pig.

Haven't had sex in 6 years since I became celibate
Nothing to do with politics, just realized celibacy is the only path to God

no, she's morbidly obese. chubby is fine, but morbidly obese is disgusting.

>Sex strike
Like these people were getting laid anyway...