Nato will expand even more now because of the Ulrainian war

>Nato will expand even more now because of the Ulrainian war

uhmm.. Russians??

Attached: 1648054187595.jpg (1024x768, 89.91K)

>Russia actually uses a nuke
>world ends
Great plan NATO

That's monkeman's plan

Stop fucking putting us in your retarded plebbit power fantasy memes you fucking gypsoid nigger.

i dont really care whose plan it is, so long as they actually go through with it.

Who gives a shit? Countries like Finngolia and Swedistan were in the Merchant's thrall even before the war started, so who gives a shit whether they make it official or not?

Attached: 1656085967679.jpg (600x636, 70.41K)

>flinging nukes make you the good guy

Oh God I wish. Every morning I wake up check the news and get disappointed that judgement day is not today

>antagonize Russia for years
>refuse to negotiate with Russia at all
>help a non NATO ally to continue antagonizing Russia
NATO is full of a bunch of faggots

nukes are actually not that dangerous

If a nuke flies its gonna be retaliated with more nukes
One nuke ainr a problem but hundreds are
What other option is there?
More fucking sanctions? LmO

>Russia still annexes Jewkraine because NATO won't do shit
Now, what's the next step of your master plan?

Good we need to reset the world to many niggers and jews

Why do glowies love le scary face basedjak so much?

Attached: 1648365552502.png (721x680, 285.13K)

Yep lol
That's the standard resppnse thought in university curriculum studies in political science

Africa wont get nuked at all
The only countries that would get nukes would be the only countries that have whites in em
Funny innit

>and not a word on which gibs did NATO give to turkey this time
kek, in our russia-fest you are so oblivious you are unaware when you are being abused by a man who sent millions of syrians to europe

Oh yeah, cause Russia is so nice and peaceful.

If we nuke a baltic shithole with the population half that of Moscow, are you gonna risk a global apocalypse and try to fire at us?
Serious question.

BRICS gang is superior.

>yeab bro, lets keep going on White genocide and dysgenics via brother wars
Nah

Yes, we would turn your dilapidated slav shithole to glass

>russia is totally not a threat
>quick get every shithole in before russia gets angry
oh how the mighty high standards have dropped

Show flag, nigger. It's probably Poland or Lithuania, lmao.

Well. Doesn't it mean that Finland will house US nuclear missiles in it's land ? It sort of creates easy of access to strike Russia at large.

I mean honestly, it depends how crazy Putin is willing to gamble. What would world even do if he actually nuked them both ? Would anyone really retaliate ? Like really ? Let's see. I doubt he's going do anything. But this is big ball movement.

Lick my sack aids riddled slavshit peasant

fuck off
i hate nato
its gay
fuck SATAN AND ANTICHRIST

Latvia or Estonia then? Can't really tell because you're all equally butthurt.

Probably
Theyre all NATO so some reactionary cunt would probably send em over
I don't know how nukes are controlled in Russia but if whoever launches them gets the command theyd be foolish to launch em

Article 5 pretty much means that every alliance member has to conduct consultations on how to and whether or not to react to any other state getting into trouble. It's not even legally binding so everyone else can just shrug it off without a care in the world.

What do you think?
Don't you remember what happened with Ukraine?

Yes anyone who hates your dystopian kleptocratic shithole has to be from the baltics. Lay off the krokodil you retarded slav. I really hope we can eradicate you once and for all this time. Saving you in WW2 was a HUGE mistake

show the flag, kike

Lmao! Make me kike

pfft
So why does NATO even exist?
The USSR's been dead for 30 years and that was its entire purpose for existing

Dollar Hegemony. Read about it. You will understand everything. The ultimate black pill.

Russia can only use a nuke if:
1. Nukes are being launched against it
2. It's nuclear capabilities are about to be annihilated
3. The state is about to be conventionally annihilated, enemy forces moving onto Moscow and such

Quit schizoing out

rope yourself

Finland and Sweden aren't an existential threat to Russia. You cannot launch an invasion of Russia through Finland, especially not with the Karelian Isthmus in Russian hands. The logistics just don't work in that part of the world. The chances of Finland (or Sweden) launching an invasion of Russia ever are precisely and exactly zero.

Ukraine in NATO on the other hand absolutely is an existential threat to Russia. Ukraine is like a gigantic highway into the Russian steppe. It's why Stalin put most of the Red Army there in WW2, because it was and remains the most logical route of attack (in the end the Germans went north). The Ukrainian military, second largest in Europe, with NATO logistics and support with tanks 300 miles from Moscow is like a dagger pointing right at Russia's throat. It's an unacceptable security risk for the Kremlin.

Finland and Sweden were already de-facto NATO aligned. So in the geopolitical calculus Russia getting to puppet Ukraine in exchange for Sweden and Finland changing their status from de facto to de jure NATO members is a very good deal for Russia. It also further plays into their (correct) narrative that they are being intentionally surrounded by the NATO alliance and pushes them closer to China.

Attached: Yermak's Conquest of Siberia by Vasily Surikov.jpg (2305x1100, 424.37K)

I'm 100% certain US/NATO won't do jack shit when we come for the Baltics. It's really weird how this sorosite whore of PM of yours managed to make such a huge collective decision for the whole country without so much of a referendum.
It only exists to keep US military bases all over Europe to maintain their status as a colony. NATO's military might is a meme except maybe the Air Force, they can't possibly coordinate a conventional war against Russia if it comes down to it.

NATO would expand one way or the other, it was all a matter of time, but invading Ukraine he secured it.

Attached: 1508797154488.jpg (673x789, 140.42K)

War with Russia would end up nuclear anyways. Finland gives access to US and UK nukes at closer distances. It is actually existential threat already.

Russia can use a nuke whenever it damn well pleases

Estonia already exists and is in NATO and is closer to moscow

> >Russia still annexes Jewkraine because NATO won't do shit
So, how's this annexation of yours going?
Last I checked from the riafan.ru maps in March you were about to encircle half of Ukrainian army in the east and also laying siege to Kyiv.
It's probably safe to assume that now, four months later, you're pushing towards Lviv while mopping up any leftover Ukrainian army with your superior air force while your navy led by unsinkable flagship Mosvka is supporting the assault to liberate Odessa?

Attached: 1655750847952.jpg (1024x686, 140.94K)

Full control of the Baltic sea, and united plans, operations and mutual sharing of intel. You can be your ass Finland and Estonia will have a joint project to turn Russia's only little access from the mainland into the Baltic sea into a point where every little movement, even via sub will be visible to NATO.
Also, in the case of war that's a massive extra front for Russia to hold and the formerly fierce exercises "Zapad" will now look comical if they have the same number of troops, given how thinly they'll need to be spread to cover Russia's western border with NATO.

All the countries in that pic dont have revelants armies and western nations will not help because nobody want to die for eastern shitholes.
The only thing you will get, is being more gay.

Attached: US gov brainwashing estonians.png (650x925, 518.13K)

smartest swede in the world