We flag certain Any Forums users that routinely post dangerous or narrative disrupting information...

We flag certain Any Forums users that routinely post dangerous or narrative disrupting information. When flagged every new thread by the user is moved to a sandbox, pre-programmed with interactive bots. The user will believe his thread to have gone live but all engagement will be between him and bots. This is done sparingly. Only on a larger scale at detrimental moments in time, such as after mass-shootings, major political events, etc.

Attached: 20043A38-0BBC-4DE6-A9EA-74F12F58E705.jpg (1079x982, 299.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh nyo mistew glowie man dont fwag me. i totawy havent been on ten watchwists for my entire adult life

Attached: laffin anime sluts.jpg (976x827, 502.99K)

makes sense
too bad i spread info in other people's threads kek

This is quite literally impossible for a few reasons but namely because youre a huge faggot.

Kys. Sage all fields.

Checked. Lel.

This was/is something Reddit is doing IIRC

It’s not a watchlist, it’s a containment list. User won’t realize they’ve been silenced, and their information is reaching no one but themselves. This makes them less likely to share the message because they are under the assumption the “secret” has already been told and no one cared.
Although we do go through posting history to assess the kind of information you put out and your ability to disrupt narratives in order to determine if you should be flagged.

kys janny

Attached: 985963DA-8134-4D94-9E4D-79A40B55A127.png (660x1000, 911.94K)

>This makes them less likely to share the message because they are under the assumption the “secret” has already been told and no one cared.
Nothing I say is a secret. If I had a secret I wouldn't share it here. Niggers will stab you in the back. Jews will rob you mercilessly. Feds are bio-luminescent.

Attached: DIT.png (2299x475, 125.11K)

Attached: DIT2.png (2294x459, 103.27K)

most posts are made by bots, so you’re saying that bots will get flagged and their new posts will be interacted with only by other bots. what a colossal waste of time and self-flagellating masturbatory indulgence you fag

Attached: 6E5F35C7-6FD6-472E-B7FA-603CF6D7C1E6.jpg (811x1024, 165.96K)

This lmao imagine making threads.

That’s not the kind of information i’m referring to. It’s more about individual user capability ie. Users able to flip narratives, persuasive users, those that produce successful memetic images, leakers, etc.

If that was true my threads wouldn’t slide off so fast

Your third bulletin is correct.

I think this has happened to me but for shit posting not for posting anything truly dangerous. Anytime I crack out a really good reply to a post the thread inevitably dies.

We don’t flag bots.

Oh that would be terribly foolish. There's nothing more corrosive and destructive than stagnant culture. That killed every empire in history.

Someone nuke Langley already.

Attached: 1644869941903.png (618x553, 274.06K)

Just did a test… it’s almost archived already… zero posts. Op is fake news

Imagine baking threads

Okay you do realize we can verify this easily right?

I've only started like three threads in over a decade on Any Forums

Don't tell him Satan, let him have this moment

End freemasonry in police, their oaths are the linchpin of corruption in our society

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Granddaddy was a g man.jpg (452x476, 70.07K)

You can now that you know about it. Go ahead.

That's ok I just tell people IRL all the same things.

based